Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Cream To Use For Wrinkles/dry Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cream To Use For Wrinkles/dry Skin (2105 Views)

Best Cream To Give One Chocolate Complexion / Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone / Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cream To Use For Wrinkles/dry Skin by teetee2(f): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2007
ladies on nairaland. do u know about Jergen cream, which one is the best for light skin dat can control dryskin without darken the complexion.Is there any other ones
Re: Cream To Use For Wrinkles/dry Skin by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2007
Use Mary Kay Time Wise Age - Fighting Moisturizer
Re: Cream To Use For Wrinkles/dry Skin by teetee2(f): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2007
MoOdYLaDy

Thx 4 ur response. One of my friends that used this cream recommended told me that she could not get result when it's used and also very expensive. Do u know how much it cost and soap to use with it to bring good result. Is it the only one to use day & night? Please reply me now, i can see u re online
Re: Cream To Use For Wrinkles/dry Skin by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2007
Well maybe she didn't buy the right one that fit into what she needed it for, the one I described is $22.00 and you can check out their website http://www.marykay.com/skincare/antiaging/10862800/10862800/default.aspx. A lot of people that used it had a lot of result, but i can also recommend another proud this actually works great since it what i used but it expensive also "Clinique"www.clinique.com or you can get it at macy
Re: Cream To Use For Wrinkles/dry Skin by nkguobadia(f): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2007
hi,
Am a skincare consultant and i also sell marykay products at wholesale prices,if you want any products call me on 07032680279,or email me at nkguobadia@hotmail.com. feel free to ask any question.
Thanks
Re: Cream To Use For Wrinkles/dry Skin by noyez(m): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2007
i have got a similar prob. i have this pimples like small rashes on the face. have tried many recommended creams and i don't get result what do i do? well, I have a dry skin but am dark and want to retain my colour

any help from the house

thanks
Re: Cream To Use For Wrinkles/dry Skin by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2007
Best advice is use face scrub, it won't change your complexion, or Neutrogena face wash.

And always wash your face every night before going to sleep, and don't use any medicated soap.

Stop pooping your pimples, because it always leaves nasty scares behind, always allow it to burst by it self

But some people claims 'Honey and Sugar" works great, but hav never tried that method so i don't really know how true it is
Re: Cream To Use For Wrinkles/dry Skin by noyez(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2007
Big thanks to ya MoOdY LaDy,

I will surely give those tips a try.

keep in touch.
Re: Cream To Use For Wrinkles/dry Skin by chilla(f): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2007
Cn anybody recommend spots remover cream? Got serious spots from an ailment that lasted till 1998 since my birth, the ailment is gone but had left terrible spots on my skin. The few creams i had used lighten up my complexion thereby exposn more of the black spots.

Advice pls.

(1) (Reply)

VIP Only - Fashionistas Exclusive / Why You Need To Always Use Facial Toner / Neatly Used Fashion Designing Tinko Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.