Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Buying From Ebay? - Help Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying From Ebay? - Help Please (1251 Views)

Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. / Buying From Ebay.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by niceuzor: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2007
Hey, Bizmen

i want to buy some items from EBAY? but the problem here is that i don't have a Paypal account?

and you know Paypal Account & Nigerian issue. plz can anyone here help me out with

his/her Paypal Account to buy items from ebay? i will fund the account and you buy the items.

plz guys i need help on that.

Thanks.
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by DisGuy: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2007
how will you fund the account? it's linked directly to the persons bank account
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by niceuzor: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2007
oh you have one, Thank God!! let's talk privately plz. cheesy i'm going to tell you how i will fund it?
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by DisGuy: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2007
how?
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by niceuzor: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2007
YIM me wink
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by purespeed(m): 4:02am On Nov 18, 2007
U CAN FUND PAYPAL ACCOUNTS WITH E CURRENCY, I have a paypal account too
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by niceuzor: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2007
Good !!

you guyz has paypal account, but do u have e-gold account, i want to shop from ebay but no paypal acct to do that i only have e-gold account,so if you can have e-gold will send the fund to ur e-gold then u buy my item with ur paypal,i guess that a good idea of buying iteams from ebay with a paypal account wink
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by MyPeace(f): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2007
l will keep on warning you guys about NICEUZOR, Pls Be ware of him. he ought to have changed his ID by now. Niceuzor pls change ur ID so that your identity would be hidden atleast for some time.
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by miquest: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2007
i consider this guy to be very deceitful anyone doing business with him should make sure he pays first,
as i noticed some strange things about him
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by niceuzor: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2007
i smell jealousy here?  sad

@Mypeace
Please hold your peace before i desend on you!! angry
first you don't know me and keep on going telling the house
to be beware of me 4 what reasons,plz i respect you alot and
its be nice if you respect yourself and stoping saying trash about me

@Miquest angry

you can go on say whateva you like about me,just because i didn't agree
with your offer, who knows if u want to scam me?u can't because i'm
smarter than you interm of e-biz,i don't have much to say plz
be careful and mind the way to refer to that NICEZ.

Peace!! cool
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by MyPeace(f): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2007
Niceuzor, we arent trading words, yes l dont know u in person, and that will be the worst mistake of my life to know u in person, but l know u ONLINE. Dont decieve urself, u know WHOM YOU ARE cool
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by niceuzor: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2007
Mypeace- if u have negative in mind, tell me and stop saying trash
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by victor4u(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2007
MyPeace:

Niceuzor, we arent trading words, yes l don't know u in person, and that will be the worst mistake of my life to know u in person, but l know u ONLINE. Dont decieve yourself, u know WHOM YOU ARE cool

I made research about u and i discover u d biz conscious gal, dats cool, bt aw come u attacking my guy niceuzor Have u hd any dealings with him b4 or hs he in anyway duped u?

I understand ur point as per one being careful bt i guess they are better ways of passing the message across, not attacking.

If uve not hd any dubious experience with him thn i advise u face ur biz, n stop attacking here or else shocked
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by MyPeace(f): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2007
A word is enough for my dear NARIALANDERS tongue
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by niceuzor: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2007
Vicky- imagine that!!

Attacking me for no reason!! i guess is because she toast me i didn't agree
with her,then she came in here and telling the house rubbish talk. tongue
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by miquest: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2007
@niceuzor
whats jealousy i offered to help you buy something and you couldn't pay for it
tell me just how jealous i was, as a businessman i only said i was taking 10% on any other placed on my account if thats jealousy then i agree and as for u being better in e-biz  lipsrsealed 419 thats all i can say

@victor4u
  Go ahead and do biz with him,
@
peace i believe whatever u saying about this guy,
he is a small scale conman and would con u for different things
don't know him but he tried to make me get him somethings without paying thank God i didn't
i wonder how someone would want to fund your paypal account when he has no money in
his E-gold account,
isn't that suspicious enough
so i guggest victor4u do business and tell us just how succesful u were
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by niceuzor: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2007
miquest - Guy! now i know who u are! betrayer after all,taking u as my broda
now u come in here saying all this about me,only God know the truth,anyway its nice knowin
you @ the first place and for giving me more online xperience,as for people i do biz with
they will all come in here and testify my good works and successfull bizness i have done
with them.

Mime thanks for the comment!! sad but remember wat goes around come around in this LAND.
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by MyPeace(f): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2007
@Miquest
My experience with him was that he asked a naive question on Stock Market Tip, and as l have been learning a bit from the God-sent gurus on that forum, l answered his questions and he  posted his ID and request for a chat to learn more, which l innocently obliged.  when l was chatting with him by answering his more naive questions, l decided to ask him how old he was because of the nature of immature questions he was asking, he said 20years, that hes staying with his brother, before l could spell JESUS, he give his almight brother my ID, who  started chatting me too, and before u know it, they have changed the topic, to a 419 topic, infact, l immediately deleted them from my yahoo msgrs.

l don't have anything against him, but his likes will make people not to help the geunine ones.

don't mind Victor4u, somebody can create 10 IDs to defend himself.
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by miquest: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2007
that was exactly the same thing he did to me i guess he is just an ignorant fellow
and Niceuzor
I take God beg u i am not ur brother i dey beg u
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by niceuzor: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2007
@MyPeace
You keep saying trash and you know that, first you re not buziness minded lady,but u pretend to me one,imagine my own broda scare you always  tongue just because u don't know what nothing on Stock Exchange,thats how plp like u lost their opportunity.and abt my personality u don't know anything about it, so piss off,

Is because i'm sharp and smart than you guyz tongue

Well i rest my case, angry
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by miquest: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2007
@mypeace
thank God you are into the whole stock market stuff and you ran away
when u had the chance to would have some questions to ask u concerning the stock market
he doesn't know anything.
@ niceuzor no time move on to ur next victim coz naija no be mugu with all the awareness around coz of people like u, u think they'll fall for ur lousy trap
20 yr old boy.
i shake my head in pity
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by victor4u(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
really shocked, in fact am short of words

are u guys serious about wat u talkin about

still very confused shocked

to know more about victor4u, check https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=67827.msg1414445#msg1414445
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by MyPeace(f): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2007
@Victor4u

please l regret the last paragraph of my previous post.  And we are serious about what we are saying here, at least from his subsequent posts, he never denied them, if you read the undertone meanings of his posts.
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by victor4u(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2007
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2007
grin grin grin grin @all why are u against this guy nah, he asked a question, help if you want and shut if don't want stop diz criticism iight
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by OrderBay(f): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2007
You can check out www.orderbay.com.

We can help you make purchases from eBay and send your package to you.
Re: Buying From Ebay? - Help Please by niceuzor: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2007
OrderBay - Thanks i will check it out!!

(1) (Reply)

Been Online For Over A Year And Yet Not Made A Dime, Please Advise! / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes / Pls Put Me Through On Agric Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.