Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

my friends test was false - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / my friends test was false (2827 Views)

False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream / Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? / Please My Friends Need Medical Help And Advice: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

my friends test was false by montana007: 5:04pm On May 03, 2012
thanx all

1 Like

Re: my friends test was false by adetunrayo(f): 5:15pm On May 04, 2012
nice write up. It is well.
Re: my friends test was false by nwaneribotanic: 9:07pm On May 04, 2012
Pls, there is hope for HIV patients now.Acidity (low pH balance) is the root of most sickness and degenerative disease
The inner workings of the body improve DRAMATICALLY as the "inner ocean" of the body is cleansed through reduction of acidity. The body is 70% water. A raise in your pH balance EMPOWERS your IMMUNE SYSTEM.
A wide range of sickness and disease will NOT gain a foothold in the body if the body has the proper pH balance. Serious illnesses including cancer, HIV, Stroke and many other major degenerative diseases can be fought off by the immune system of the body.I would want you to try alkaline water for one month then go check your Cd4 count. You will discover that it will improve drastically. If you need to get it call 08067390193. Goodluck.
Re: my friends test was false by montana007: 3:23pm On May 13, 2012
j
Re: my friends test was false by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 13, 2012
Re: my friends test was false by maclatunji: 4:56pm On May 13, 2012
ftmom: Father, please deliver this man from suicidal thoughts.

You have been strong, please do not give up now. Where there is life, there is hope. We continue to see medical advancements, do not think you cannot live long. Thank God you are already on medication.

Please, listen to a stranger's voice and know that there are people praying with you.

Hello future mom, nice of you to try to help OP out.

OP, I thought you said your wife is going to have a healthy daughter, does that not give you hope? You know any of us trying to cheer-you-up here could die before you so why are you giving-up? Even HIV is not ready to kill you, why do you want to kill yourself for it? Mr. man cheer up, I am not going to even attempt to point-out obvious positive options for you until you stop all of this nonsense talk.
Re: my friends test was false by recruitmnt: 4:56pm On May 13, 2012
Think of your wife, how dyu want her to cope? Please be considerate. Talk to her about your thoughts.
Re: my friends test was false by Idowuogbo(f): 4:56pm On May 13, 2012
Haaa! Poster plsss don't do it!!

Gushhh!!! Y am I just stumbling on dis post sef?

I don't no how to go about dis but I'll start wiv a few prayers.

Young man,D God of Elijah will remember u today, he will help destroy d challenges dat make u weep and sad, whatever may have stopped working in your life will come bck to life again.Heavens will favour u, he will prosper u, he reverse ur sickness to good health IJN Amen!!

I hope u said Amen and I desperately await ur reply sad
Re: my friends test was false by Idowuogbo(f): 4:58pm On May 13, 2012
ftmom: Father, please deliver this man from suicidal thoughts.

You have been strong, please do not give up now. Where there is life, there is hope. We continue to see medical advancements, do not think you cannot live long. Thank God you are already on medication.

Please, listen to a stranger's voice and know that there are people praying with you.
Madam bless u o! I hope dis guy dint do anything silly sha! sad
Re: my friends test was false by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 13, 2012
Re: my friends test was false by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 13, 2012
Re: my friends test was false by Jummsy(f): 5:17pm On May 13, 2012
Re: my friends test was false by Idowuogbo(f): 5:38pm On May 13, 2012
Jummsy: In the Mighty Name of Jesus, I frustrate and cancel that suicide attempt and I decree that from hence forth, your thoughts shall be positive!
Madam am sure u b prayer warrior o! Bcus ur prayer get swagga pass my own.

See big big oyinbo, u decree.... I felt dat 1 sha.

Amennnnnnn! Ja ja Jehovah!
Re: my friends test was false by Idowuogbo(f): 5:42pm On May 13, 2012
ftmom:

I pray not. In today's world, HIV is no longer a death sentence. He just needs to realise and embrace that.
Well said! I hope an angel locates his mission and seriously flogs him bck here to us o!

Poster wey u dey na? sad

1 Like

Re: my friends test was false by Rotmyt: 5:50pm On May 13, 2012
I hope all the prayers said here would be answered. I don't want to think otherwise and I hope to read from this man very soon.
Re: my friends test was false by Jummsy(f): 6:33pm On May 13, 2012
Re: my friends test was false by Tgirl4real(f): 6:38pm On May 13, 2012
It is well.

Thanks FTmom.

I hope he shows up for real
Re: my friends test was false by Idowuogbo(f): 6:40pm On May 13, 2012
Tgirl4real: It is well.

Thanks FTmom.

I hope he shows up for real
U no sabi pray abi? If na makosaa dancing na, u go off ko-shoe dey ebariba.

Abeg donate prayers for dis guy na Biko!
Re: my friends test was false by Idowuogbo(f): 6:45pm On May 13, 2012
@Jumsy

Babe don't mind me jare!! ! I was only teasing u.The joke is I have a friend dat uses d word decree every time she prays,i call her prayer warrior as well.

1 Like

Re: my friends test was false by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 13, 2012
@ OP,
Please,i beg you don't do this.Pleaase suicide is not a way out.
At a point in my life,i wanted to end my life.I was tired of everything,tired of being tortured by my lecturers,tired of being victimized.I took a bottle of tylenol and prepared to swallow everything and had started the process until my sister barged in and knocked it out of my hands and talked sense into me.Often times when i look back,i wonder why i let myself get to that point.I thought of my parents,siblings and everyone who loved me.Since that time,i have started to view every trial as an opportunity to excel.
Look,you have a wife and a beautiful daughter on the way.Who will care for them?How can you leave them both to face this world alone?HIV is not a death sentence,the ARV is there to help and it will give your wife and you longer life to stay and take care of your child.
Please look for a qualified medical counselor to talk to because you are depressed.It is alright to feel this way bt you need to get help..
I beg you poster come back on this thread,where are you?We will find someone to help you.All hope is not lost,please.

1 Like

Re: my friends test was false by Tgirl4real(f): 7:25pm On May 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U no sabi pray abi? If na makosaa dancing na, u go off ko-shoe dey ebariba.

Abeg donate prayers for dis guy na Biko!

Hehehehehe

U really got me lol cheesy cheesy

It is well is a good enuf prayer na tongue

Ok. Oluwa agbakoso o. Amen
Re: my friends test was false by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 13, 2012
@POSTER. Pls don't do anything nasty.. You did not create urself. God almighty did. You were created for a purpose, fulfill it. You aged parents needs you, your wife needs you, your unborn daughter needs a man to call daddy. And that is you. Look at the bright side of your situation. There's always a blessing in disguise in whatever situation you find yourself in.. May God help you.
Re: my friends test was false by Ivynwa(f): 4:19am On May 14, 2012
Mr Montana cool down and take things easy.
You sound like the reality hit you hard and made you moody. Don't think depressive thoughts of death etc and get overwhelmed by it all. There are people living with HIV surviving and being happy. I wanted to give you the link to a thread in this section where a woman came with this problem years ago and returned to make positive comments but I can't find the thread. The woman was unhappy then and now she is blossoming with her family and made a healthy baby.

Remember that every human will pass away, remove that fear of death from your mind and you will have no fear. In death nobody feels anything so WT*, why stress over it? Just live your beautiful life while you have it. Think good and positive thoughts, when you start getting bad thoughts----refuse to feel bad or depressed and fill your mind with positive thoughts, that way you will overcome it all and stay healthy. Be strong for yourself and your wife okay. Don't harm yourself okay Baby, we all care for you and don't want you to harm yourself okay Sweetie. If you are reading, let us know that you are alright. We are your friends and are here to comfort you and listen to you. Lots of hugs to you and your wife.
Re: my friends test was false by Ivynwa(f): 4:37am On May 14, 2012
montana007: good day all, yeah im on ARV drugs now ut sometimes i just wish killing myself but i look at my wife ,dont know what to do,where did dis come to me,well it has hapened,should i tell my aged parents or shls my wife tell her ppl,im really confused, wish like dying,if i die before my wife,okay but i try to be strong cos if im moody she starts crying,its true we all will die but dying at prime age is fun,in all situations we shld praise GOD,i pray for God to give us children to answer our names so dat our names will live on,
I hate the word sucide but looks like the easiest way out,naira landers bye bye as this might be the last post i will be posting,as i go to prepare for my grave,im taking the easy way out.
bye bye evry bodi,naira land was of tremendous gelp to me all my days,seun and all bye till we meet to part no more.

Montana how can you say that s*icide (I don't even want to mention that word right now)is the easiest way out? Easiest way out of what? Easiest way out of your beautiful life that you were living happily before you took the HIV Test? Yes the same way you were happy before that test, you can still be that happy. It is the things you fill into your mind that it muses on so free your mind from fear and unhappiness. Nobody will feel happy on getting such news but you can handle this well if you try so stop worrying too much.

Don't dwell on the bad thoughts, you were bearing it well in your first post and being strong. It was nice of you encouraging and advising everybody. Stay strong Sweetie, okay Baby.
Re: my friends test was false by Idowuogbo(f): 6:51am On May 14, 2012
^ u no see me abi? Ok o! My username don't loose weight b dat she? Hmmmmm.....Jesus is lord sha!
Re: my friends test was false by Idowuogbo(f): 6:55am On May 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Hehehehehe

U really got me lol cheesy cheesy

It is well is a good enuf prayer na tongue

Ok. Oluwa agbakoso o. Amen

Ewooo!!! shocked

So u understand ngbatic ni? Kai I was thinking u some omo ina ton ko Fuji o! tongue

Thank God! I didn't Yab you in igbira for dat beautiful thread wey La paparazzi dey light fire.

All d same, abeg give dis ur prayer belle small na, open ur mouth and speak to heavens my friend! angry cheesy
Re: my friends test was false by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 14, 2012
Re: my friends test was false by montana007: 4:57pm On May 14, 2012
, hope i thrilled alll
Re: my friends test was false by Tgirl4real(f): 5:02pm On May 14, 2012
Poster,

God be praised that you are back. I really couldn't comprehend your last post. I wish I was moderating this section, I would have helped.

All the same, glad to have you back. cheesy
Re: my friends test was false by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 14, 2012
Re: my friends test was false by queensmith: 7:29pm On May 14, 2012
This is soo sad, Nigeria meehn! sad place to be. . . . .

@op I pray God gives you strength
Re: my friends test was false by recruitmnt: 8:59pm On May 14, 2012
OP, thank God you're alive *phew*

I've lost child before and there were complicating factors that made me feel like I wouldn't get pregnant again. I too became suicidal, but trust me, its just a lie of the Devil.

I don't have HIV so I can't say I know how you're feeling but when there is life, there is hope. Your wife will get pregnant again and you will have beautiful children. Hold on to God, I am a prove that he lives.
You can become a proof of his power too. Please be there for your wife, stop wallowing in self pity. There are worse situations. Please and please don't be discouraged. Depression kills faster than the virus!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Health Benefits Of Yoghurt / h / My Face Is Turnin Into Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.