Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Sudden Arise In BP - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sudden Arise In BP (978 Views)

I Need An Urgent Advice my BP is high / Home Made Drink To Help Burn Fat, Loose Weight, Fight Diabetes & Lower BP / Diabetes & High BP Care Package From Green World - Is It Really Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sudden Arise In BP by ajalasadia(f): 9:22pm On May 03, 2012
Doctors in the house, please what could be the case of a sudden rise in Bp
and what could be the possible solution. My friend has this problem, Pls help.
Re: Sudden Arise In BP by agiboma(f): 10:22pm On May 03, 2012
see a doctor and get medication for the problem, also cut out salt in their diet
Re: Sudden Arise In BP by nwaneribotanic: 8:50pm On May 04, 2012
Acidity (low pH balance) is the root of most sickness and degenerative disease.
The inner workings of the body improve DRAMATICALLY as the "inner ocean" of the body is cleansed through reduction of acidity.The body is 70% water.Acidosis leads to many problems in the body.If you need effective remedy call 08067390193 for help.

(1) (Reply)

Free HIV Testing At Pathcare Till 30th Of November / Food Cure Tips:amazing Health Benefits Of Vitamins You Ought To Know / EXCLUSIVE: I Lost My Arms And Feet After Bum Boost Injections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.