Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? (7732 Views)

You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much / Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by spora(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2007
That is a very BBAADD dream, my dear! When I contacted the oracle, there is a need for urgent sanctification. The enemy is at work! Oti o, do not go to any Imam or Pastor, they will compound your problem

You will have to come for cleansing so that the gods of lesbianism will not attack you. Your spiritual husband is also annoyed. We need to appease him. It is also revealed that your mother's rival is conniving with some household enemy to bring about your downfall. But they will fail!

Due to the gravity of your matter, the cleasing will take 30 days and night. Dont worry, you dont have to take any leave, we will do it in such a way that your body will be in the office throughout the duration, but your spirit and soul will be with us. Or alternatively, you can resign your appointment outrightly as MTN and Globacom will automatically absorb you after the whole cleansing.

You will have to travel to your village and unearth the place where your umbilical cord is buried. Bring some earth from that place as that is what will be used to prepare a concortion at the end of the day.

I almost forgot to tell you to sell everthing sellable out of your properties as you wont need them again. Bring the money you realised from selling them as all those things are acquired through blood money. The money will be sent back to where it came from.

From now on, stop sleeping on your bed or in your room. They are attacked already. And as much as possible make sure you sleep naked so that you will be invisible to the evil spirit at night. You can as well beg your landlord, so that he allows you to sleep in his bedroom.

No dont borrow money as your spirit is against that. But your can obtain some N200,000 loan from the bank to buy everything that will be needed for the sanctification. When you have everything ready, just go to the third mainland bridge and sleep face down at the middle of the road around 1am. We will fumigate the road so that no car will pass during the period. I will then appear to you and we will take off from there.

Dont panic. Oracle is in control. Peace!

Warning: Please nobody should know of this plan, not even you closest friend as your star is against that.
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by seun001(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2007
@spora,
chei easy na grin
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by kaypinchi(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2007
2dye4:

dear shrink, can i book an appointment? got tons of dreams that need interpretations! grin

@2dye4,

Anytime bro. I might charge you some money though.
Ciao!
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by wakagirl: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2007
@spora you try o, so we get babalawo for this nairaland, na wa o! No wonder you are 105 years!
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by FemiATL: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2007
Spora-------now i know where unknown emails are coming from. Kai!
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by Ricoman(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2007
I think you are in a very funny situation here!!!!!!! I'll suggest you check your self. who knows you could just be a lesbian living a straight body.

Take care and hope you find your sexuality. grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by MasterUwem(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2007
ndubest:

Dreams are dreams and don't make a big deal out of it or else it will become a big deal, you make ask yourself your frame of mind in the office
WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB?
HOW DID YOU GET THIS PRESENT JOB?
WHAT ARE YOUR TARGETS FOR THE NEW JOB?
I advise you quietly examine yourself and think of positive things about your current job and your boss before you sleep
another thing is
make sure you don't take work home because thoughts of piles of tasks undone may be causing a night mare for you
DONT MAKE A MONSTER OUT OF MARE SHADOW
even it becomes unbearable you may consult your spiritual director as others have pointed out or you may go for emotional counselling
all the best

a word is enough for the WISE
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by MasterUwem(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2007
You mind is your dream
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by mellow(m): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2007
There is no problem there. It is similar to those dreams boys have before they wet dream.

At times the candidates are known by the person and at times they are not but most often

times they end up not making love to the caandidate in real life. Relax, you may most definitely

not sleep with your boss. But one thing you did not tell us is if you actually like/love your boss

or if you wet dream after or during the dream.
[/color][color=#990000]

PS: DO GIRLS HAVE WET DREAM ?
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by Oyin2(f): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2007
spora:

That is a very BBAADD dream, my dear! When I contacted the oracle, there is a need for urgent sanctification. The enemy is at work! Oti o, do not go to any Imam or Pastor, they will compound your problem

You will have to come for cleansing so that the gods of lesbianism will not attack you. Your spiritual husband is also annoyed. We need to appease him. It is also revealed that your mother's rival is conniving with some household enemy to bring about your downfall. But they will fail!

Due to the gravity of your matter, the cleasing will take 30 days and night. Dont worry, you don't have to take any leave, we will do it in such a way that your body will be in the office throughout the duration, but your spirit and soul will be with us. Or alternatively, you can resign your appointment outrightly as MTN and Globacom will automatically absorb you after the whole cleansing.

You will have to travel to your village and unearth the place where your umbilical cord is buried. Bring some earth from that place as that is what will be used to prepare a concortion at the end of the day.

I almost forgot to tell you to sell everthing sellable out of your properties as you wont need them again. Bring the money you realised from selling them as all those things are acquired through blood money. The money will be sent back to where it came from.

From now on, stop sleeping on your bed or in your room. They are attacked already. And as much as possible make sure you sleep naked so that you will be invisible to the evil spirit at night. You can as well beg your landlord, so that he allows you to sleep in his bedroom.

No don't borrow money as your spirit is against that. But your can obtain some N200,000 loan from the bank to buy everything that will be needed for the sanctification. When you have everything ready, just go to the third mainland bridge and sleep face down at the middle of the road around 1am. We will fumigate the road so that no car will pass during the period. I will then appear to you and we will take off from there.

Dont panic. Oracle is in control. Peace!

Warning: Please nobody should know of this plan, not even you closest friend as your star is against that.

na wah you be reall babalawo. i cannot stop laughing. i hope this is meant to be a joke, if not, please 'sender' dnt listen to this babalawo man.

@kaypinchi.
you can start this kind of work, i am sure you will get a lot of customers.

@poster
like everyone said dreams sometimes occur as a result of your imagination. just try to clear your mind before you sleep and pray well too. you can also talk to your pastor or imam for further advice.
PEACE
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by cutesy(f): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2007
dream about my boss keh, having nightmares is more like it!
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by Bblak(f): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2007
Watch your back girl and be more prayerful.Gdluck lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by MP007(m): 8:13am On Nov 16, 2007
jUST RELAX AND EXHALe,
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by funloving(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2007
@poster
Is Dreaming Of The Boss Normal?

Hi guys,

I've been working at my job for almost 6 months now and of recent I've been having weird dreams bout the boss who is also female. I've had 3 dreams bout her in the space of 2 months. 2[b] of the dreams were similar which had a somewhat sexual connotation to it [/b] and in the third one she was scolding me bout my dealings in the office.

Please what's your advice? I'm looking for a new job but don't want to quit this one till I get a new one. help!

Statement in bold : Are you a lesbian ?
If you think you are not I would advise you to do a double check on your sexual orientation. It takes a homosexual or bisexual to have same-sex fantasies

Your dreams are a product of your mind. You like your Boss and you think about her, consciously or sub-consciously.

The solution : Detach your mind from your boss. Stop thinking about her and just focus on your job.
Are you into a relatonship ? If not, getting involved in one could help as it will give your mind somebody else to focus on and to like.
You can also engage yourself on something interesting that will take your mind off your Boss
Then pray.
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by almondjoy(f): 12:40am On Nov 20, 2007
@Topic

Not at all. All my bosses have been old white dudes with grand children!
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by pinfada(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2007
Looks like u are a lesbo. your dreams are a reflection of your self, it is a subconscoius thing manifesting in your dreams. It actually is what u really want u just do not know it yet. May be u shld answer dis ? how do u feel 'there' (u know where)when u see her?, all lovely, lovely? if dats it, u are gay babe.

U need to pray o. , so ur passion does not come all out sometime 'n' u go do something she ain't down with.
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by Teriba(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2007
My people have really made me laugh my head off here! Of course, I will echo the view that your dreams are a manifestation of your mind, but that is not the whole story! I think we all need to be a liitle bit humble and understand that no two individuals are totally the same; 100 people would have 100 stories all based on their peculiar circumstances. Let me say that I do not do Jesus and I don`t do Mohammed, but I`m too sure that there are forces that operate in our lives that are beyond our control. Maybe those that are more intelligent than me have decided to come up with a name for this and call those forces God, I`m very comfortable with that. What I`m not comfortable with is the mentality that your Imam or Pastor has the solution to all your problems. What happens when those Pastors have the same problems that `ordinary` people have, who should the Pastors contact then ? My own attitude to life is that everyone of us would taste both the good and the bad side of life, and if I don`t cry when I`m enjoying the good side of it, it would be cowardly to be running helter-skelter when I hit a rough patch.
In my own life that is devoid of Jesus Christ and Mohammed, it`s very rear for anything major to happen without me knowing it in advance! I think the difference between me and all other people that are like this is that I take both the good and the bad ones in my stride. In other words, I don`t become an emergency born again simply because I`ve seen a looming danger or I`m on the wrong side of luck. As I`ve said, I know I have to take the good with the bad!
Actually, I lead a life in which too many things are pre-determined. Though not yet 40, but all I`ve been trying to prove to myself up until I was thirtysomething was to go against what I saw as some bogus superstitions of lazy minds. However, it`s still in the province of wisdom to know when to stop questioning the unquestionable. So, the fact that some of us are not experiencing something doesn`t mean that it doesn`t exist, it`s just that your world is not their world!
To the poster: The first person you need to know is yourself! When you know yourself inside out, it would be very easy to understand your world. It`s not every time that dreams are meaningless mumbo jumbo worthy of no attention. At times, they tell you of those that are close to you and what they are up to! At times they tell you of things that are pre-determined in your life that are about to come to pass. Some other times, that dream is as a result of your own actions( there are many things I can eat that would set off immediate reaction in my own world ). I`m of the opinion that the only bad thing that can happen to us is the one that is pre-determined, praying for 365 days a year may not help prevent that!
So my point is that you need to ask yourself about your dream pattern in the past and whether they have always meant something. Believe me, my sister, if my boss is mad at me in my dream, I can assure you that promotion would come before that month runs out- of that there is no iota of doubt. It can also be the case that this boss is about to disappear from your life either because you are going to move elsewhere or she is going to move on.
Ok, what about leaving the unknown and try something different? Would it be possible for you to walk up to her and ask her one or two questions in a polite way? Just tell her that you`ve observed in the recent past that she has changed towards you, and you will like to know whether you`ve done something wrong or there is something that she wants you to change. This question is going to catch her unawares and the answer she gives would be a window into her mind.
My advice to you is to try to always be at your best in all your dealings with fellow human beings, your boss included! There is no unique charateristic that you possess that is not dependent on you doing good to others. Heraclitus put this in a simple way: ` Character is destiny`. When it is all said and done, it is your character that would determine your future, not that boss of yours. Good luck to you!
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2008
k
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by vezycash(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2011
Guy bone - na normal thing - the intimate thing is (cough) you're on your own but the scolding part. That is what is supposed to happen a real boss who is really bossy would occupy your mind during the day and night - even in the dream.
If she's not married, talk to her about it. well i guess by now - you should have gotten a new job.
Re: Is It Normal To Dream About Your Boss? by datGuyJoo: 6:18am On Feb 21, 2016
Normal to dream of my boss? Perfectly normal to dream of telling my boss off every chance I get. Even day dreams of putting glue on my boss's keyboard enter's my mind every day...hmmn

Haha, You use a capital B to spell boss. Are you scared of them? Your boss is not God so relax alittle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Internship Placement? Sanofi Launches Internship Scheme For Fresh Graduates / Magnifying Your Strengths: The Path To Professional Fulfillment / Are You The Dreaded Blabber Mouth In Your Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.