Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

If Jesus Had Stayed Over 33 Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Had Stayed Over 33 Years (681 Views)

Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary / Why Did Jesus Had To Wait For 30 Long Years / But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus Had Stayed Over 33 Years by Nobody: 9:53am On May 04, 2012
jesus would have fallen if he had stayed longer than 33 years or died at age 90 years. woulda married bleeped women and had lots of kids just like David and Solomon
Re: If Jesus Had Stayed Over 33 Years by LogicMind: 8:47pm On May 04, 2012
solidbroda: jesus would have fallen if he had stayed longer than 33 years or died at age 90 years. woulda married bleeped women and had lots of kids just like David and Solomon

maybe lack of sex caused him to go mad and got himself killed.
Re: If Jesus Had Stayed Over 33 Years by bonetalk(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

stop being foolish and give your life to Christ
Re: If Jesus Had Stayed Over 33 Years by Ptolomeus(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

maybe lack of se.x caused him to go mad and got himself killed.
There is no doubt that he did not die on the cross ...
The two "fathers" mentioned (Solomon and David) were adulterers. Solomon had a bro.thel with more than 1,000 women. Despite that, the Jewish-Christian God did not punish Solomon or David. Reason to doubt that Jesus did not conduct the same?
Some versions stress that Jesus was something perverse sex.ual behavior.
You remember the passage in which Magdalene washes his feet, dries them with her ​​hair, caressing anointing oil ...
Mhhhhhh
I guess that was the moment when Jesus (the arrogant and haughty womanizing who liked to kneel at his feet and caress in public)said "Aleluiah"
Re: If Jesus Had Stayed Over 33 Years by Ptolomeus(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2012
GBENGA_bonetalk: stop being foolish and give your life to Christ
Believe me that I'd like to follow Christ, but do not agree with adultery, do not like to humiliate women, and I have no perverse sex.ual inclinations.
Re: If Jesus Had Stayed Over 33 Years by wirinet(m): 10:00am On May 05, 2012
How did you know that Jesus lived 33 years? His year of birth was unknown and his year of birth Is equally unknown. Theologians speculate that it could be anywhere between 29 to 38 years according to the timelines provide in the bible.
Re: If Jesus Had Stayed Over 33 Years by duality(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2012
Logic Mind:

may God forgive you. but you claimed to have been a christian before. why are you now manifesting the spirit of Antichrist?
Re: If Jesus Had Stayed Over 33 Years by LogicMind: 1:19pm On May 05, 2012
duality:

may God forgive you. but you claimed to have been a christian before. why are you now manifesting the spirit of Antichrist?

see accusation. do you want to moderate or what because you have the same brain to qualify as a nl moderator.

i said "maybe". it was a suggestion not an assertion. it doesn't mean it's true. just something to think about.
humans think unrestricted. robots are programmed. which one are you?

(1) (Reply)

Somenorthern Elders Shielding Boko Haram Members, Sponsors – Northern Christians / Females Wearing Trousers To Church, Right Or Wrong? / 'i'd Marry My Husband Again In A Heart Beat' - Pastor Esther Benenoch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.