Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move (4105 Views)

The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) / Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman / Don't Mothers Who Try Making Their Children Better Annoying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Nobody: 4:00am On May 13, 2012
Dem full ground here my bro, even those with masters sef dey here am. Sad thing is they just wanna have a child now even out of wedlock so all man just dey shine eye make person no come pour sand sand for my gari.
oraclefemi: get a phd? you go tay before you find husband..
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by oraclefemi(m): 8:31am On May 13, 2012
i even met one lady like that,she was way too fine and nice, i was in my 300 level and when i asked her she said she just finished her masters and i said cool but guess what she said i am not in her class , its 2012 now i am graduate and shes till single and kinda desperate ! how can you say because you have a masters degree someone is not in your class hehehehe dumb..carry your masters go elegusi beach make u see fine gals wey pass all the girls for your fsmily lol...

4 Likes

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Nobody: 10:05am On May 13, 2012
:-( may God help us.
Guitarlife: Dem full ground here my bro, even those with masters sef dey here am. Sad thing is they just wanna have a child now even out of wedlock so all man just dey shine eye make person no come pour sand sand for my gari.
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by lexandra(f): 3:41pm On May 13, 2012
nice one poster...am still laughing

1 Like

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
There's always a sense in every nonsense. A word is enough...
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Jordanmusa(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
ronkebp: I think it is only a dumb person that will know another dumb person. If i choose not to see the humour in that post, i don't think is anybody's gari."to your tents O Israel".
@ronke blood pressure, calm the Zap down. Everything the op posted describes YOU. Africa magic loving retarded babes! Grow up and get the humour,kapish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Want's To Quit My Relationship With My Best Friend. / Alice Guo Biography: Age, Education, Nationality, Husband, Parents, Net Worth / Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.