Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,382 members, 7,843,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Save Big On Fuel Costs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Save Big On Fuel Costs (987 Views)

Win BiG on CARDS/CORNERS / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Big On Fuel Costs by JIDE2427(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2007
theres a new product in the country (Nigeria).Its a capsule made by fuel freedom internation,it helps reduce fuel consumption,helps you save a up to 14% of fuel costs and it services and conditions your engine. it can be used for any machine that uses diesel or petrol.
For more info send an e-mail to: quintabbey@yahoo.com, or check out my website: sigmaenergy.myffi.biz. the direct website for ffi is : www.myffi.biz

NB: I am a major Distributor here in Nigeria.
Re: Save Big On Fuel Costs by VIPICO(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2007
I s this also a KLink product
Re: Save Big On Fuel Costs by JIDE2427(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2007
It not.What it does is,it conditions your engin by forming a catalytic coating and it also reduces the emmision of carbon monoxide by 75% and you save 7 - 14% on fuel consumption.There are people who have seen results as much as 38% reduction.If you need more info go to the website:www.myffi.biz and call me if you are interested after you have checked-out the website for the details on 08023393041,018128965.Thanks
Re: Save Big On Fuel Costs by aiphiee(f): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2007
Why 14 percent, can't we get more?
Re: Save Big On Fuel Costs by JIDE2427(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2007
Thanks for asking.You can definitely get more than 14% depending on your engin performance and the highest result that i have heard from someone that uses mpg-caps is 38%! MPG-CAPS are a revolutionary engin treatment,not a fuel addictive but an engine conditioner.It is organic and cannot harm any engin.It dissolves and form a thin coating in the engin chamber.

The benefits for using these MPG-CAPS are:-

# Increase fuel mileage.
# Create a faster burn rate earlier in the combustion stroke thereby increasing engine
efficiency and reduces the peak cylinder temperature therby increasing engine life.
# Increase power and quickens cold start.
# Reduce greenhouse gases.
# Prolong the life of spark plugs and glow plugs,exhaust system,carburetor,fuel
filters,valves and enhances overall engine performance.

WHAT THIS MEANS TO THE CONSUMER

*Lower fuel costs
*Decrease Harmful Smog Emissions
*Better Performance
*Cleaner Engine
*Reduces Sulfur and Carbon Deposits
*Octane Booster
*0.4 to 1.0 points
*Prolonging of Engine Life

Think about it, Number one topic people are discussing around the world is the high cost of petrol and diesel! A primary factor affecting the economy of a nation,a city or even a family is the high cost of fuel. Cities are adversely affected due to haevy traffic jam causing emission of Carbon Monoxide and hydro-carbon polluting the environment.What can we do to reduce the pollution-FFI introduces the solution MPG-CAPS.

LET ME GIVE YOU THIS TIP!

Do you know how a non-stick frying pan works? If you are familiar with the way the coating keeps stuffs from sticking to the surface of the pan and waste oil,that's how MPG-CAPS work too by coating the internal combustion chamber of the engine.

For more infos,call any of these numbers 08023393041 or 018128965.My name's Jide. Op to hear from you.
Re: Save Big On Fuel Costs by Ivvie: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2008
Lolololol

O my goodness. People are so gullible.

(1) (Reply)

Eye Doc Conned By Nigerian : Parted With 350,000 Pounds ! / Which Online Businesses Can I Use My Website For? / Are Coins Still Used In This Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.