Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Which Online Businesses Can I Use My Website For? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Online Businesses Can I Use My Website For? (986 Views)

The Reasons Why Most Online Businesses Fail In Nigeria / List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do / How Google Is Killing Nigerian Online Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Online Businesses Can I Use My Website For? by umetz: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2009
which online business can i use my website for?
Re: Which Online Businesses Can I Use My Website For? by itefuemartins: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2009
Online biz 4 9ja ppl is really difficult.google adsense/affiliate marketin are one of the easiest ways 4 us 2 make it online.all u need 4 google ad biz are a blog/website and an idea 2 get started,then u register wit google,google then sends u ad's 2 place on ur blog/website,then google sends u check which is very easy 2 cash in 9ja.wat u need is a blog/website,content and traffic.2 get books on google adsense/affiliate marketin send a mail 2 itefuemartins@gmail.com.tanx
Re: Which Online Businesses Can I Use My Website For? by exotica(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2009
[center]I NEED TO KNOW, TO HELP YOU[/center]

Dear Umetz,

itefuemartins has spoken well. But, I will like to know your website and do an evaluation before I can tell you which businesses you can do with your website. I will appreciate it if you let us know the address of your website.
Re: Which Online Businesses Can I Use My Website For? by Ogbonnagba(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2011
You can start making money online by selling ebook. You can sell yours or be a resaller.
Re: Which Online Businesses Can I Use My Website For? by folafola(m): 4:15am On Oct 14, 2011
<a href="http://www.google.com/adsense/">Monitise your website NOW</a>
Re: Which Online Businesses Can I Use My Website For? by cletus0570: 6:02am On Oct 14, 2011
The way i think best is adsense which i am involved and i am making money from. I have tried affiliate marketing but havent got any success. so, to me adsense is the way forward. presently now i have four adsense built site.
Thank you
Re: Which Online Businesses Can I Use My Website For? by 2sexy(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2011
Making Money online is easy if you know what you are doing. If you have four adsense site and you make $50/month from them, you can sell the four together for nothing less than $500 on www.flippa.com . Trust me.
Re: Which Online Businesses Can I Use My Website For? by Ibuyooluwa(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2011
what on-line business you can use your website for is not a question of 2+2= 4. An analysis of your site, your passion, your gift or talents etc, will be a good way to start, anything less will be unprofessional and could be miss leading. For further info sent me a mail at sharon@wealthandriches.net
Re: Which Online Businesses Can I Use My Website For? by Success15(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2011
Nigerians donot know that they can promote network marketing online. With the power of the internet lead generation,conversion and sponsoring become easier.
Internet Network Marketing is one of the businesses you can use your website to promote. Just hit my site and learn more about this opportunity.
Re: Which Online Businesses Can I Use My Website For? by Godmother(f): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2011
Like itefuemartins said, the best online business you can do as a Nigerian is google adsense. Its genuine and the amount of money you can earn from it is great if you put in a lot of time and effort.
Re: Which Online Businesses Can I Use My Website For? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2011
Make your burden lighter, Try Youtube Traffic for maximized Google Adsense Earnings.
Re: Which Online Businesses Can I Use My Website For? by emmotions: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2011
If you're searching for an online business to start, join me on SFI Business. Log on to: www.sfi247.com and use this SFI ID: 9088133.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Multiply My Cash Flow / What Business Can I Start With The Sum Of Just #100,000 / Urgent Sale Of Infinity Jeep(2006 Model)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.