Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ?? (5645 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths / Buhari Okays N160 To $1 For Christian Pilgrims / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ?? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 04, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4GZzljsLKA

Lyrics are :

Eeeh My God is good oh, Eeeh My God is good oh

Everything na double double oh, Na double double
Everything na double double oh, Na double double
Promotion double double oh, Na double double
Your money double double oh, Na double double
Your house double double oh, Na double double
Your cars double double oh, Na double double

In the morning when I wake up, I will sing my praise unto you my Lord
I will shout I will dance to you, You have been my help forever ever

Eeeh your God is good oh, Eeeh your God is good oh
Moto e moto, moto e moto e mama e
Simbalelu twende kulumba lose bwana begu(?),zambe wa moyo
Zambe wa moyo, zambe wa moyo …

Yekele kele, aah zambe wa moyo, Yekele kele, aah zambe wa moyo
Shuka chini chini tena, Shuka chini chini tena
Shuka chini chini tena, Shuka chini chini tena…
Luwe luwe luwe luwe, luwe Yesu luwe luwe
Luwe luwe luwe luwe, luwe Yesu luwe luwe

Shuka chini chini tena, Shuka chini chini tena
Shuka chini chini tena, Shuka chini chini tena…

Moto e moto, moto e moto e mama e…
Re: Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ?? by logicboy: 5:16pm On May 04, 2012
I dont listen to christian music- even when I was a christian I never did. However, this is my best christian song;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F9DxYhqmKw
Re: Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ?? by yemisolar(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2012
The fact that you say God at the begining of a song and end it with Jesus does not make it a gospel music.

There are a lot of songs out there that are as secular at heart as those who 'wine their waists'.

Gospel artist no longer spend time before God in composing their songs. All we do now is just fing something to dance to.

The sad part is that the majority of christians who listen too are as mediocre as the artists. So what happens is that modiocre artists make more money as a result of their patronage.

May God help us.
Re: Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ?? by tpia5: 8:22pm On May 04, 2012
i dont see anything wrong with the first song, or am I missing something.

Some of the lyrics are from the psalms, so what exactly is the op saying.

the only problem I have is I cant understand the other language he was singing in.

sounds congolese?
Re: Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ?? by tpia5: 8:24pm On May 04, 2012
where was this concert and who is the artist?
Re: Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ?? by JeSoul(f): 8:33pm On May 04, 2012
Frosbel abeg if its because you cannot dance just say so grin grin
Re: Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ?? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 04, 2012
Frosbel pls what exactly is wrong with you lately . That was how you openned a thread on preaching or entertainment and when you had been properly schooled on your folly you ran away. Stop propagating heresy all in the name of trying to take a form of holiness. All a christian need's is a circumcised heart and then make all his actions glorify God. Now, did that song glorify God or not? We all don't have to practice our christianity the same way do we? Just like David did back in the day's it was quite despecable for a king to so 'rubbish' his office and the annointing there present by dancing wildly. But then didn't God migrate from the temple to his palace all in a bid to honour him? Try and stop copying and pasting other people's thought's too try and develop a personal walk with God so that you can have inspiration of your own then you may be allowed to post dammmit!!!
Re: Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 04, 2012
You call this Music that glorifies GOD

Is God now a Money doubler , wow !!! grin grin grin

Re: Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ?? by JeSoul(f): 9:48pm On May 04, 2012
frosbel: You call this Music that glorifies GOD

Once again, its because you can't dance right? grin grin don't worry, your secret is safe with us cheesy
Re: Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ?? by jmoore(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2012
abeg leave the music ,it is christian
Re: Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ?? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 04, 2012
I'm beginning to suspect that your account has been hacked frosbel. When did it become anti gospel to speak prophetically. Do not force me to school you again like I did on the other preaching/entertainment thread. Pray, tell me, do I alway's have to? A song that has it's chorus as My God is good and then goes on to prophetically declare that belessings will rain in multiple proportion's just like we were promised in the passage that says ' give and it shall come back to you good portion pressed down shaken together and running over' so does this bible passage also portray God as a money doubler? Why are you so full of work's Frosbel? You need a total over all of your christian belief's and believe me this is coming from a strugling christian but it's way too obviuos that you might be stricken with the demon of work's which is quite disastrous because you will keep fooling around thinking you are trying to raise God's standard but who are you to tamper with his standard? Frosbel if I were you I will acknowledge my folly and embark on a thorough regenerational process of my spirit man. I do hope you know I am saying out of love.
frosbel: You call this Music that glorifies GOD

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between a Religion and a Cult / Understanding Religious Delusions. / Why Is Christianity So Hated And Persecuted Is It Because It's "conversion Theory"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.