Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? (9852 Views)

Poll: What Response Will Be Better?

Ignore them and sit it out: 12% (14 votes)
Don't appear. Commense massive crackdown on Boko Haram: 65% (71 votes)
Just tighten up security nationwide: 22% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Gbawe: 9:43am On May 05, 2012
ziccoit: This must be the reason why GEJ visited Lagos state and had a closed door meeting with the leaders of the state recently. Whether appear on AIT or not, it is obvious GEJ is hiding sinister secrets that if get to the public would do a serious damage to his ego.

If he appears on AIT his a.s.s would really be kicked so hard that he wont recover till eternity. If he choose to bone, BH would make good it's treat and bomb the hell out of those mentioned places.

Lesson number one: don't get yourself kicked to a corner, you may never get out alive

Lesson number two: don't ever play a game you don't understand

Mr GEJ has failed both test. He is seeing himself as a counsellor of a Ward, not the Mr president of federal republic of Nigeria. Left to me, this country doesnt have a president.

This is the biggest lesson for all, not just GEJ alone, to learn. Mr. President was simply not politically intelligent enough to understand the 'poisoned chalice' he was accepting from wicked old men like Anenih, OBJ, Haliru Bello et al. Nigerians too showed a total ignorance of the 'game' with how they pandered to sentiment and bias to vote in a man whose history leaves no one in doubt that he will be floundering hopelessly when yawa gas. Now Nigerians are dying and the Nation is being looted dry yet a totally compromised President can only watch impotently. What a tragedy.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Nobody: 10:41am On May 05, 2012
I am kanuri from Sanusi Lamido Sanusi familly.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by lacasa: 10:46am On May 05, 2012
Even If they bomb Lagos nothing will happpen,they've bn bombin Abuja, wetin happen? Abi na yoruba wan take ruler divide naija abi na d biafrans wey don plenty 4 lagos? Abeg, all wat d yorubas r kmown 4 is blowing hot air!!
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Demdem(m): 10:46am On May 05, 2012
onyewec3:

So so ashamed to read dis.if dis is what u will do if u happen to b a president(of which u can't even be),den GEJ is by far better dan u in approach.why didn't d sweedish govt negotiate wit d guy dat. Committed suicide bombing because he was angered the presence of muslims in sweden,why didn't obama negotiate wit abdulmutallab and his guys in guatanamo bay,why didn't george bush negotiate wit bin laden? So if GEJ negotiate wit BH,hw will justice be meted on those dat lost dere lives?pls am waiting for ur answer

Very wise of u to ignore the sponsors list with retardeen that i raised. Ur type is known.
Whatever the retardeen may be doing now to defeat evil BH is simply nor working and if this condition will lead to peace, so be it. By precedence, the nigerian govt has and still negotiating with mend terrorists so why should boko be different? If he isn't courageously to tackle sponsors he knows then hw should simply go to ait.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Nobody: 10:51am On May 05, 2012
What the President needs to do is increase the armory of JTF and give them a shoot at sight order to decimate anything looking like Almajiri, because at youth they are mayhem, at old age they are boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by PointB: 10:58am On May 05, 2012
Whatever option he choses, intelligent Nigerians will support him because they know the magnitude of challenge the born-to-rule northern elites and their boko haram foot soldiers have posed the first ever southern minority president of Nigeria. The desperation for power and blood by these brigands will never be used as a yardstick to measure the success or failure of this president. Lest we forget the foundation for the current problem was well laid by ex president Obasanjo who, inspite of the secular consitution of Nigeria, allowed many Northern state to exalt the sharia law above the Nigeria constitution. This myopia is what boko haram has capitalised on in calling for sharia law all over the country. A pipe dream which will never materialize. In any case the boko haram challenge offers Nigeria the opportunity to review their coporate existence especially if these bloodsuckers carry out the threat by bombing Lagos. It is an opportunity we should not let pass. I trust President GEJ to both beefen up security and embark on crackdown, there is no cause for alarm.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by procedure: 11:04am On May 05, 2012
Why AIT? This goes to show that some of the sponsors of boko haram are not far from some of the owners and friends of AIT e.g. Raymond Dokpesi, IBB etc.

I guess this must also apply to cnn aljazera and other media terrorist have called. If sss is sure of dokpesi why did the fg pay him the debt of 3.6 billion, probably they called them because it is the largest next to nta. Stop chasing shadows
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Claumy2(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2012
I'm very sure that the so called BH is not powerful than the security agents in Nigeria. Why not apply extreme force on the BH. The bane of Nigeria is that our leaders are always interested in trivial matters instead of tackling the immediate problems. Let Mr. President not stoop so low to discuss anything with the BH.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Claumy2(m): 11:14am On May 05, 2012
Which part of Nigeria would have less natural resources and poorer economy if the country splits? I'm becoming highly uncomfortable with these our Muslim Northern Brothers. Let this country split as many parts as possible and let us see who'll cry most. Nonsense Boko Haram
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Abagworo(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2012
I want open negotiations so that Boko Haram will expose their real sponsors to the shock of Nigerians. Henry Okah has exposed some and yet ethnic jingoists are keeping a blind eye. I can't wait for the day the sponsors of the killing of youth corpers will be exposed. All those arrested for the killing of the corpers where are they? Why can't there be open trial for them?
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by sureboykris(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2012
Odunnu: Going by the options on this thread, these haters havent adviced His Excellency yet.
The OP's questions paraphrased is- what would you advice the President to do in this situation?

Personally, I am disappointed with the security in the country. Going by the huge, very huge money spent/voted for security, what we get is simply insulting. Asking him to beef up security isnt it, the security dudes IMO have a hand, a big hand in the workings of the BH.
Asking him to go to AIT is cowardly.
. So what do U̶̲̥̅̊ advice?
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 05, 2012
Do we have functional intelligence agencies in Nigeria?
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by ifihearam: 12:02pm On May 05, 2012
Why AIT? This goes to show that some of the sponsors of boko haram are not far from some of the owners and friends of AIT e.g. Raymond Dokpesi, IBB etc.

The above statement postulates your foolishness,is there any other station that reches farther than AIT in Nigeria or africa at large? Perhaps they wanted their message to be very loud and travel far.

On my own opinion. Never negotiate with a sociopath these bh are useless and unreasonable. You seriously don't think the commander in Chief should come on air and converse with them. God forbid.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by onyewec3: 12:08pm On May 05, 2012
Demdem:

Very wise of u to ignore the sponsors list with retardeen that i raised. Ur type is known.
Whatever the retardeen may be doing now to defeat evil BH is simply nor working and if this condition will lead to peace, so be it. By precedence, the nigerian govt has and still negotiating with mend terrorists so why should boko be different? If he isn't courageously to tackle sponsors he knows then hw should simply go to ait.

So hw wuld justice reign as per d pple dey have unlawfully killed.wuld u jail someone u have already had negotiation with?Mend is not a terrorist bt a militants.dere are militants in UK,US etc bt u can't compare dem wit boko haram!Boko haram is simply terrorist.MEND destroys oil installations,kidnap oil workers, etc.boko kills innocentees,bomb churches,rob banks, etc....atleast u r aware of wat MEND are agitating for bt do u knw wat boko haram stand for?.....try and make ur research well ok.dnt allow our failed educational system to affect ur judgement ok

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by onyewec3: 12:10pm On May 05, 2012
Abagworo: I want open negotiations so that Boko Haram will expose their real sponsors to the shock of Nigerians. Henry Okah has exposed some and yet ethnic jingoists are keeping a blind eye. I can't wait for the day the sponsors of the killing of youth corpers will be exposed. All those arrested for the killing of the corpers where are they? Why can't there be open trial for them?

Jst d way u negotiate wit ur lecturer to pass ur exam while its obvious u failed it doesn't mean fed govt shuld negotiate wit terorists.@least obama neva negotiate wit osama bin laden
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Ejine(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2012
I choose option 4: "Pray they come out and confess".
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Demdem(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2012
onyewec3:

So hw wuld justice reign as per d pple dey have unlawfully killed.wuld u jail someone u have already had negotiation with?Mend is not a terrorist bt a militants.dere are militants in UK,US etc bt u can't compare dem wit boko haram!Boko haram is simply terrorist.MEND destroys oil installations,kidnap oil workers, etc.boko kills innocentees,bomb churches,rob banks, etc....atleast u r aware of wat MEND are agitating for bt do u knw wat boko haram stand for?.....try and make ur research well ok.dnt allow our failed educational system to affect ur judgement ok

Justice my foot. Tell that to the wives and children of those that died at atlas cove lagos when mend bombed their arse. Were these ones granted justice before amnesty to these killers. What about other collateral damages either military or civillians during mend exploits? Mend killed in tens while boko is killing in hundreds. Both are killers and should be swept away the way mend was. What is good for criminous mend is also good for evil boko.
Either u are a militant or terrorist, u Av somethings in common which includes being a criminal and killer.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by nerodenero: 12:32pm On May 05, 2012
Boko Haram is not only against western education but majorly,they want to Islamise the country.Now,should GEJ grant this discussion and he is told their demands,can GEJ grant this?The answer is no.Again,if he grant the discussion and Boko Haram still goes ahead and bomb Lagos and Abuja,then he would succeeded in rubbishing the office of the president.In my own opinion,GEJ should not grant this at all rather effort should be intensified to hold a sovereign national conference as proposed by southern leaders.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by mosindimik(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2012
You guys can't stop making me smile while ball of water is running dwn my chick. Believe it or not, GEJ is Boko Haram and BH is GEJ (am sorry if am too harsh). Spiritually in Aso-rock, things are happening (blood sacrifices) if only you want to stay in there. During OBJ he bomb air crafts causing plain crashes here and there but GEJ never used that method cuz Aviation security has been beefd up. If you disagree with me, why do you think GEJ is not bold enuf to face BH? (2) what has been the amelioration since the 2 top BH men captured? (3) Why do u think that the IG that was in charge during the escape of one of BH men has not been prosecuted? (4) Is BH not operating from Nig, if yes, then who is at the border? (5) What do you think when GEJ made that optimistic comment that BH will stop at a specific time? He knew the amount of souls and blood needed etc. So many questions to ask. The Anti-christ is here and the end time is at hand. The creature that bible described in the book of (Revelation 9: 2 - 11) they will take over the earth to torment those that are not with God (unbelievers - non born again)

I'm glad we have people who see beyound their nose. I strongly cocur with this last speaker cos its true that GEJ is totally BH.
Besides, terrorist are not negotiated with so GEJ is purely
On the right path just that he is less concerned cos he knws that 'his relatives and friends will not be where the next bomb will explode.
Abt coming up on CNN, I wonder how some people who have brains think. No nation washes her dirty linings outside.after the GEJ and BH saga, what's our faith as a nation?
The solution to this problem is purely prayers so that God will expose GEJ and his cohorts cos we all knw them.
One advice to nairalanders: pls brainstorm and make some reasonable comments.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by walexbiz(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2012
onyewec3:

A reasonable govt don't negotiate with terorist.why didn't ameracan govt call bin laden for negotiation?

and who told u the americans dont negotiate with terrorist. May be u should check out their comment regarding the terrorist attack of a secondary school in russia in which they advice russia to negotiate with the terrorist. Infact the Americans negotiate with terrorist the only thing is that they do it back stage.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Demdem(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2012
walex_biz:

and who told u the americans dont negotiate with terrorist. May be u should check out their comment regarding the terrorist attack of a secondary school in russia in which they advice russia to negotiate with the terrorist. Infact the Americans negotiate with terrorist the only thing is that they do it back stage.

That also reminds me about the Taliban. America encourages the afgan govt to engage the talibans in talks.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 05, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by onyewec3: 2:00pm On May 05, 2012
Demdem:

Justice my foot. Tell that to the wives and children of those that died at atlas cove lagos when mend bombed their arse. Were these ones granted justice before amnesty to these killers. What about other collateral damages either military or civillians during mend exploits? Mend killed in tens while boko is killing in hundreds. Both are killers and should be swept away the way mend was. What is good for criminous mend is also good for evil boko.
Either u are a militant or terrorist, u Av somethings in common which includes being a criminal and killer.

During the bombing of atlas cove,I could remember vividly not more dan 8pple died in d incident and as such dat could be referred to as collateral damage.atlas cove is a fed govt jetty where dere stoarge tank recieves cargo frm vessels.why didn't boko haram destroy govt propertys.boko haram select pple for their target.despite majority of hausa illiterates filling the most position in NNPC etc,militants neva choose dem as potential attackers.have u heard abt the KKK in d US? Don't just cme to dis type of forum and make epileptic comparism
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by jmaine: 2:17pm On May 05, 2012
Abagworo: I want open negotiations so that Boko Haram will expose their real sponsors to the shock of Nigerians. Henry Okah has exposed some and yet ethnic jingoists are keeping a blind eye. I can't wait for the day the sponsors of the killing of youth corpers will be exposed. All those arrested for the killing of the corpers where are they? Why can't there be open trial for them?

Guess you never knew . . .the CPC provided bail to all the arrested pre-election rioters . . . . and i wonder who was the CPC presidential aspirant and Leader . .oops, i forgot . . .ît is GEJ . . . .You guyz never disappoint
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 05, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by jmaine: 2:28pm On May 05, 2012
Right here on this thread . . .i can see people stealthily leaning their support towards the PDP zoning formula and blaming Nigerians for not supporting it . . . . Now that's is a good pointer to have . .just in case we revisit a more complex and analytical debate . . .

inference deduced . . .The preffered candidate people should have voted in were Ribadu and Buhari . .all northern candidates . . .and add Shekarau to that and the trilogy is complete . . .

So did other major political parties consciously or subconsciously assent to the zoning formula of the PDP hence wanted to tap into it to curry votes . . .and why should we be blamed for rejecting those who threatened fire and brimstone . . .

Are we to retract in fear and presumably vote in a Northern candidate at all cost to appease their born to rule mentality . . .

Play that scenario again . . .and a repeat is sure to happen . . .You cant use force via bombing the innocent to argue or seek for political relevance . . .cos if others decide to follow suit . .it would be a deadly and a devastating scenario . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Omexonomy: 3:07pm On May 05, 2012
strangerf: Retardeeen is gonna do what a retardeen would do . . . watch and pray!
why the insult do you think dealing with drinkers of blood and eaters of flesh is easy.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Omexonomy: 3:11pm On May 05, 2012
Demdem: Since the retardeen is so afraid to tackle the sponsors of this evil group, the list of which is with him, I will advise him to show up at ait as requested. He is a coward and that is what cowards will normally do so no shaking.
i respect u a lot why the insult if he is ur father will u insult him
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by 190: 3:30pm On May 05, 2012
I think boko haram have been watching a lot of 24 series recently! undecided
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by oiseworld: 3:36pm On May 05, 2012
victorazy: You guys can't stop making me smile while ball of water is running dwn my chick. Believe it or not, GEJ is Boko Haram and BH is GEJ (am sorry if am too harsh). Spiritually in Aso-rock, things are happening (blood sacrifices) if only you want to stay in there. During OBJ he bomb air crafts causing plain crashes here and there but GEJ never used that method cuz Aviation security has been beefd up. If you disagree with me, why do you think GEJ is not bold enuf to face BH? (2) what has been the amelioration since the 2 top BH men captured? (3) Why do u think that the IG that was in charge during the escape of one of BH men has not been prosecuted? (4) Is BH not operating from Nig, if yes, then who is at the border? (5) What do you think when GEJ made that optimistic comment that BH will stop at a specific time? He knew the amount of souls and blood needed etc. So many questions to ask. The Anti-christ is here and the end time is at hand. The creature that bible described in the book of (Revelation 9: 2 - 11) they will take over the earth to torment those that are not with God (unbelievers - non born again).

ignorance at its peak.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by CyberG: 3:36pm On May 05, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On
AIT? by Johndoe100(m): 7:32am CyberG: Whatever he does WILL MOST LIKELY be the WRONG OPTION! This guy has no record of making any right decisions! This covers just about any situation! You gotta love these dumb haters.

Sucks for you DUMBASS tribalist! Stand on your own and make your own point zombie chopping jonashaite bottom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tariff Increase, Solution To Improve Power Supply – NERC / Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya: Son's Side Of The Story / Oby Ezekwesili Is The Best Alternative To Buhari - Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.