Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? (9850 Views)

Poll: What Response Will Be Better?

Ignore them and sit it out: 12% (14 votes)
Don't appear. Commense massive crackdown on Boko Haram: 65% (71 votes)
Just tighten up security nationwide: 22% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by egift(m): 4:11am On May 05, 2012
With Boko Haram threatening to bomb Lagos and Abuja unless President Jonathan appear on AIT for open discussion with the sect, what do you think should the be the right response strategy from the Presidency to avert lose of lives.

Should he appear, continue the current hunts or seat it out as usual? Have your say.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by strangerf: 4:18am On May 05, 2012
Retardeeen is gonna do what a retardeen would do . . . watch and pray!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by CyberG: 4:29am On May 05, 2012
Whatever he does WILL MOST LIKELY be the WRONG OPTION! This guy has no record of making any right decisions!

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Yeske2(m): 6:34am On May 05, 2012
Of course he should sit it out and appear later, at least we all know that's what he does always.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Johndoe100(m): 7:32am On May 05, 2012
CyberG: Whatever he does WILL MOST LIKELY be the WRONG OPTION! This guy has no record of making any right decisions!

This covers just about any situation! You gotta love these dumb haters.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Mynd44: 7:54am On May 05, 2012
Whether or not he appears is inconsequential. The fact is obvious that he has been slow in his response to this madness and he is about to see the roof fall on him because should Boko Haram strike Lagos, he will see his government collapse on him.
But personally, I believe him showing up to talk with them is a show of cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Odunnu: 8:20am On May 05, 2012
Going by the options on this thread, these haters havent adviced His Excellency yet.
The OP's questions paraphrased is- what would you advice the President to do in this situation?

Personally, I am disappointed with the security in the country. Going by the huge, very huge money spent/voted for security, what we get is simply insulting. Asking him to beef up security isnt it, the security dudes IMO have a hand, a big hand in the workings of the BH.
Asking him to go to AIT is cowardly.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Nobody: 8:35am On May 05, 2012
No way! That will be wanton display of cowardice. I don't know how serious the BH threat is, but i am hoping they will not Bomb Lagos! That's always been my greatest fear. I believe its only a matter of time.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Exponental(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2012
CyberG: Whatever he does WILL MOST LIKELY be the WRONG OPTION! This guy has no record of making any right decisions!

right decision man... What is d right option?
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Alfoasegh: 8:40am On May 05, 2012
Why AIT? This goes to show that some of the sponsors of boko haram are not far from some of the owners and friends of AIT e.g. Raymond Dokpesi, IBB etc.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Nobody: 8:43am On May 05, 2012
GEJ shud nt giv †ЂΞ threat by BH a single thought! Ђδω can some deluded & demented Almajiris result τ̅☺ threatenin †ЂΞ Comander I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ chief of †ЂΞ armed forces & president of †ЂΞ federal republic of Nigeria! What insolence with impudence! Arrant Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Demdem(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2012
Since the retardeen is so afraid to tackle the sponsors of this evil group, the list of which is with him, I will advise him to show up at ait as requested. He is a coward and that is what cowards will normally do so no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Onyatinu: 8:47am On May 05, 2012
No genuine reason to sit and talk to Bokoharam. Who are they? Are they any better than other citizen of Nigeria? Since they derive pleasure in killing n Suicide, they should continue. How did Abacha ended? God is not sleeping.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Demdem(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2012
Alfoasegh: Why AIT? This goes to show that some of the sponsors of boko haram are not far from some of the owners and friends of AIT e.g. Raymond Dokpesi, IBB etc.

U Av a good point there. Still no one has told us yet what happened to the text messages BTW dokpesi and ibb after Oct 1 bombing. Who is deceiving who ?
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Exponental(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2012
Witi: The Federal Goverment do not attend to the following request;
1. Jonathan should act on the letter written to him by boko haram
2. Former governor of Borno (Sheriff), former minister of police affairs and some PDP stalwarts in the North should be arrested and tried 4 terrorism.
3. Government should create an open forum 4 dialogue at Abuja, open to the public. They said they are ready to come to Abuja for dialogue provided it is an open one.
I heard the broadcast of the call on AIT at the 8pm news.

no 2 should be worked upon but no 3 requires technicality. We dont know no 1 but if it is 2 make an open broadcast interaction, this will require intelligence display. Lets hear 4m dem, let d govt prove BH is not PDP.
his response is toooooo slow........ Hw long must we live wit d state of bombing in d nation?
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by onyewec3: 8:59am On May 05, 2012
egift: With Boko Haram threatening to bomb Lagos and Abuja unless President Jonathan appear on AIT for open discussion with the sect, what do you think should the be the right response strategy from the Presidency to avert lose of lives.

Should he appear, continue the current hunts or seat it out as usual? Have your say.

A reasonable govt don't negotiate with terorist.why didn't ameracan govt call bin laden for negotiation?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by strangerf: 9:03am On May 05, 2012
onyewec3:

A reasonable govt don't negotiate with terorist.why didn't ameracan govt call bin laden for negotiation?

First, it is American, not ameracan

Second, are you comparing the White House with Asorock? White House can afford not to negotiate with terrorists, GEJ does not have that luxury. Truth is that his own life is not that secure . . .
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by sleeky8(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2012
Alfoasegh: Why AIT? This goes to show that some of the sponsors of boko haram are not far from some of the owners and friends of AIT e.g. Raymond Dokpesi, IBB etc.

mtchew does dat mean this day dat was bombd r enemies of bh?
Anyways joelantern goatluck shud nt go to ait cus bh cant bomb lag it aint possible, d awareness of bombs in eko is jst 2 much +pple no wan die+
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by onyewec3: 9:04am On May 05, 2012
Demdem: Since the retardeen is so afraid to tackle the sponsors of this evil group, the list of which is with him, I will advise him to show up at ait as requested. He is a coward and that is what cowards will normally do so no shaking.

So so ashamed to read dis.if dis is what u will do if u happen to b a president(of which u can't even be),den GEJ is by far better dan u in approach.why didn't d sweedish govt negotiate wit d guy dat. Committed suicide bombing because he was angered the presence of muslims in sweden,why didn't obama negotiate wit abdulmutallab and his guys in guatanamo bay,why didn't george bush negotiate wit bin laden? So if GEJ negotiate wit BH,hw will justice be meted on those dat lost dere lives?pls am waiting for ur answer
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by moshoodn(m): 9:09am On May 05, 2012
At the polls, i choose the second option. . . Massive crackdown of that evil sect!
Blowing Lagos will be the last straw to break the camel's back!
We shouldn't negotiate or else other sects will resurrect. . . I don't always believe a drowning man should clutch at a straw!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by onyewec3: 9:10am On May 05, 2012
strangerf:

First, it is American, not ameracan

Second, are you comparing the White House with Asorock? White House can afford not to negotiate with terrorists, GEJ does not have that luxury. Truth is that his own life is not that secure . . .

Whether american or ameracan(typo error) @ least u got the msg wich is very importnt tool in communictn.

So d fact dat GEJ's life is nt secure means he shuld negotiate wit terorists right.and who told u dat white house was safe den.do u thing the 2nd plane dat is meant to crash pentagon missed target because of american millitary?NO. Dey missed target because d citizen took d responsibility upn demsef to die rather dan watch pentagon get hit.so even George bush and obama are not safe too.don't forget sme months back,a man was arrested in an attempt to kill obama so no body is safe and dat doesn't mean u shuld negotiate wit terrorist.and after negottiation,will the ones killed get the justice dey deserve?
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by onyewec3: 9:15am On May 05, 2012
Mynd_44: Whether or not he appears is inconsequential. The fact is obvious that he has been slow in his response to this madness and he is about to see the roof fall on him because should Boko Haram strike Lagos, he will see his government collapse on him.
But personally, I believe him showing up to talk with them is a show of cowardice.

Ok Mr security expert,profer solution? We are waiting.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 05, 2012
Why is ait the platform?What about cnn
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by onyewec3: 9:17am On May 05, 2012
Demdem: Since the retardeen is so afraid to tackle the sponsors of this evil group, the list of which is with him, I will advise him to show up at ait as requested. He is a coward and that is what cowards will normally do so no shaking.

So GEJ is by far beta dan u.pls just cool down and read ur post,u will be ashmed u posted this on a forum of sound minds.if dis is ur advice,den I think u will be very useful as area boys spokesman in lagos.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by kokoA(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2012
onyewec3:

So so ashamed to read dis.if dis is what u will do if u happen to b a president(of which u can't even be),den GEJ is by far better dan u in approach.why didn't d sweedish govt negotiate wit d guy dat. Committed suicide bombing because he was angered the presence of muslims in sweden,why didn't obama negotiate wit abdulmutallab and his guys in guatanamo bay,why didn't george bush negotiate wit bin laden? So if GEJ negotiate wit BH,hw will justice be meted on those dat. lost dere lives?pls am waiting for ur answer
You have forgotten that it was GEJ's government that came up with the idea of negotiating in the first place? And for you to compare GEJ with these leaders you mentioned above got me cracking up big time. Thesame GEJ that went to germany anouncing to the whole world that he is a commander in chief of a 'substandard' army? Lwkmd.. Back to the topic, I think the president's security advisers should handle this with serious care. They should be able to tell the president what to do.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by aykabba(m): 9:27am On May 05, 2012
What a threat
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by dadicvila(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2012
Jenams: GEJ shud nt giv †ЂΞ threat by BH a single thought! Ђδω can some deluded & demented Almajiris result τ̅☺ threatenin †ЂΞ Comander I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ chief of †ЂΞ armed forces & president of †ЂΞ federal republic of Nigeria! What insolence with impudence! Arrant Nonsense!
these guys are not almajiri's oO
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by gbadexy(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2012
I just hope they are not planning to blow up the president.the june deadline is getting nearer.the security should massively screen them in the event of this dialogue.gej is not the best president nigeria has but i wouldnt want him to be killed
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by ziccoit: 9:35am On May 05, 2012
This must be the reason why GEJ visited Lagos state and had a closed door meeting with the leaders of the state recently. Whether appear on AIT or not, it is obvious GEJ is hiding sinister secrets that if get to the public would do a serious damage to his ego.

If he appears on AIT his a.s.s would really be kicked so hard that he wont recover till eternity. If he choose to bone, BH would make good it's treat and bomb the hell out of those mentioned places.

Lesson number one: don't get yourself kicked to a corner, you may never get out alive

Lesson number two: don't ever play a game you don't understand

Mr GEJ has failed both test. He is seeing himself as a counsellor of a Ward, not the Mr president of federal republic of Nigeria. Left to me, this country doesnt have a president.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by onyewec3: 9:36am On May 05, 2012
kokoA: You have forgotten that it was GEJ's government that came up with the idea of negotiating in the first place? And for you to compare GEJ with these leaders you mentioned above got me cracking up big time. Thesame GEJ that went to germany anouncing to the whole world that he is a commander in chief of a 'substandard' army? Lwkmd.. Back to the topic, I think the president's security advisers should handle this with serious care. They should be able to tell the president what to do.

Even if d govt agreed to negotiate,I believe it wuldnt be negotiation in d real sense.it might b a situation where d govt wuld want to knw d representatives of the BH and probably start trailing dem till dey get reliable info on hw to unmask there kingpin.dere is no difference bt leaders all over d world.d only thing dat made obama or any oda govt succeed is becos dey av working sysytem which dey av built overtime and dis is lacking in nigeria.if I may ask,does d govt av a proper documentation of the pple in Nigeria lyk in d europe and america?e need to av a good system for a leader to wrk well.a system filled wit ethnicity,religious bigotry,nepotism,favouritsm,corruption will not survive and no leader can opearte unda such circumstance.u and I knws dt d Nigerian security are ill-trained.in d US,security advisers givs dere president security tips on hw to tackle any issues borderin on security.dey r able to succeed because dey av a working system.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by ujchief(m): 9:41am On May 05, 2012
yea right, he should bake them some meat pie while hes at it. Let him also take some part of the security budget to them, and get them some fresh 72 virgins, so they'll have a taste of what heaven will be like here on earth! Nanescenze!
Abeg, how many hours left b4 the lagos/abj bombing?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by victorazy(m): 9:41am On May 05, 2012
You guys can't stop making me smile while ball of water is running dwn my chick. Believe it or not, GEJ is Boko Haram and BH is GEJ (am sorry if am too harsh). Spiritually in Aso-rock, things are happening (blood sacrifices) if only you want to stay in there. During OBJ he bomb air crafts causing plain crashes here and there but GEJ never used that method cuz Aviation security has been beefd up. If you disagree with me, why do you think GEJ is not bold enuf to face BH? (2) what has been the amelioration since the 2 top BH men captured? (3) Why do u think that the IG that was in charge during the escape of one of BH men has not been prosecuted? (4) Is BH not operating from Nig, if yes, then who is at the border? (5) What do you think when GEJ made that optimistic comment that BH will stop at a specific time? He knew the amount of souls and blood needed etc. So many questions to ask. The Anti-christ is here and the end time is at hand. The creature that bible described in the book of (Revelation 9: 2 - 11) they will take over the earth to torment those that are not with God (unbelievers - non born again).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gej's Incompetence Will Kill Us All If We Are Not Careful. / Fayemi Raises Panel On SARS Brutality, Right Abuses / I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.