Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m (7946 Views)

MINT 2012 AUDI A6 2.8ltr **awesomeness On Wheels**: N13.5m / 2003 Porshe Cayenne(with Navigation/dvd):: Fantasy On Wheels: / Hummer 2: Power On Wheels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by icme: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2012
available for sale.
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by icme: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2012
call.
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by icme: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
call,available.
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by icme: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
available.
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by icme: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2012
here
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by icme: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2012
available.
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by icme: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2012
Xls
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by icme: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2012
available.
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by icme: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
Please only serious buyers
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by icme: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2012
N2.5m
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by carsellerz: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2012
I AM INTERESTED IN THIS CAR...I WILL GIVE U A CALL LATER SOON
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by icme: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
The other has been sold.
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by icme: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2012
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by icme: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2012
Sorry for the delay.
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by icme: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
Call me blessing
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by BOSON: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
I have been calling you times without number and I came to Lagos only to see you. Please pick up my call
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by Osama10(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by citizenisb: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
Is it true you owe BOSON 400,000 NAIRA. PLEASE PAY UP AND KEEP YOUR INTEGRITY.
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by icme: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
I just spoke to him,mr boson came to lagos and I wasn't informed about it,and that aside,he paid for a car to be brought over to him today,and as at yesterday he said he dint want it anymore as the carfax showed it had a rear collision and he said he wanted another so I asked him to give me time to get in touch with the man I got the car from to provide another one or a refund but still I was making arrangements for something else for him irrespective of that plan.
Mr Boson/Blessing is aware of a project I'm doing and this isn't the first time he calls and i don't answer but end up calling him,I spoke to him barely 15hrs ago and we agreed that I should get him Another car,he never said he wanted a refund or anything about travelling.
All he should have done was wait for my call (as I always and usually do).
He said he wanted a another offer and I agreed to do that for him.
I even came on here to ask him for his number as I was not with my smart phone.
He came to lagos today without my knowlege and has made it seem like I refused to give him the car or his money OF which he asked me to get another (which we agreed that he should allow me time) and he never mentioned anything about coming down to lagos.

Mr Boson/Blessing.
We spoke in length yesterday and I called you several times to update you,and you know I did not and Had NOT changed anything from our last conversation,I was to get you another offer and now you have potrayed it to seem like you have been calling me for daysssssss and I refused to answer (when we spoke even last night) considerig the fact that I still made posts regarding you to call me.

I spoke to him just now and his reason for that post was that "He dosent have a car and he got a 4runner whose engine knocked" and YET I didn't change,violate,or faulter any arrangements we made.
And its usually around this time I contact him and he's knows about something I am working on that makes it so,he has been aware since tuesday.

We spoke under 15hours ago and he changed his mind,choosing to go for another car,and he never mentioned wanting a refund or even about travelling down to lagos.
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by inspiredm(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
icme: I just spoke to him,mr boson came to lagos and I wasn't informed about it,and that aside,he paid for a car to be brought over to him today,and as at yesterday he said he dint want it anymore as the carfax showed it had a rear collision and he said he wanted another so I asked him to give me time to get in touch with the man I got the car from to provide another one or a refund but still I was making arrangements for something else for him irrespective of that plan.
Mr Boson/Blessing is aware of a project I'm doing and this isn't the first time he calls and i don't answer but end up calling him,I spoke to him barely 15hrs ago and we agreed that I should get him Another car,he never said he wanted a refund or anything about travelling.
All he should have done was wait for my call (as I always and usually do).
He said he wanted a another offer and I agreed to do that for him.
I even came on here to ask him for his number as I was not with my smart phone.
He came to lagos today without my knowlege and has made it seem like I refused to give him the car or his money OF which he asked me to get another (which we agreed that he should allow me time) and he never mentioned anything about coming down to lagos.

Mr Boson/Blessing.
We spoke in length yesterday and I called you several times to update you,and you know I did not and Had NOT changed anything from our last conversation,I was to get you another offer and now you have potrayed it to seem like you have been calling me for daysssssss and I refused to answer (when we spoke even last night) considerig the fact that I still made posts regarding you to call me.

I spoke to him just now and his reason for that post was that "He dosent have a car and he got a 4runner whose engine knocked" and YET I didn't change,violate,or faulter any arrangements we made.
And its usually around this time I contact him and he's knows about something I am working on that makes it so,he has been aware since tuesday.

We spoke under 15hours ago and he changed his mind,choosing to go for another car,and he never mentioned wanting a refund or even about travelling down to lagos.

Your Response will be better appreciated on this Thread https://www.nairaland.com/988964/inspired-m-please-me-ask#11416304
Re: PICTURES 06 Toyota Avalon Xls Beast On Wheels Technology At Its Best N2.5m by Nautillus(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
Frauddd!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cool 2006 Toyota Corolla Sport / 2001 Yamaha R1 For Sale! / Sold! Sold!! Sold!! Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Accord 2008 (evil Spirit)- (2.550m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.