Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Help With A Project From Usa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help With A Project From Usa (790 Views)

Dogara Dismissed Purported Removal Of Lagos-calabar Rail Project From Budget / Nigeria Police Hijacks Controversial Car Registration Project From Firm :o / FCT Minister Frustrates Mega Housing Project From Malyasian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With A Project From Usa by nathanusa: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2007
Hello everyone,

First off I would like to introduce myself.

My name is nathan and I am new to this forum. I am a grad student at the university of Arkansas. I am taking a African Studies course (first time here at my college and it is great) Well I come to here today because my professor in my African Studies course wants us to do a project. The project consists of us choosing to be anyone involved with Africa.

Example: Nigerian, Zambian, South African etc. Than describe him or her.

Well I got the option to pick either a Shell/Cheveron CEO or a (NDPVF) / Niger Delta Vigilante (NDV) member. Well I decided to be a rebel because I despise Shell and oil companies in general. However, alas I know little on the subject. I come here to ask your opinions, personal stories if anyone is willing to share. It is a matter I really am interested in. I really want to develop my character into a real person. Any help is so much appreciated. My character (Whose name is not yet picked) will be a leader interviewing with a CNN reporter.

Thanks everyone.

This is what I know so far which is sad and the basics.

Ogoniland Ogoni as well as the Ijaw Shell and Chevron Niger Delta People's Volunteer Force (NDPVF) led by Mujahid Dokubo-Asari and the Niger Delta Vigilante (NDV) led by Ateke Tom (both of which are comprised primarily of Ijaws), conflict became focused on Port Harcourt and outlying towns.
Re: Help With A Project From Usa by Pain(m): 2:53am On Nov 13, 2007
Crap.

(1) (Reply)

Should Maurice Iwu Resign As Inec Boss? / Is Thisday Reporter Nnamdi Duru Telling A Lie--the Economist / Picture Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.