Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,783 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol (2648 Views)

Am I The Only Guy That Doesnt Like Kids / My Posts Don't Used To Show On New Topic Page.why / Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 05, 2012
Shikeenah
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 05, 2012
undecided
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by 190: 4:01pm On May 05, 2012
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Elthugnificent(m): 4:11pm On May 05, 2012
angry
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Adaeze003(f): 7:01pm On May 05, 2012
undecidedis this not ur first post?

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 05, 2012
all these 199x children with free access to internet *smh*

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Nobody: 10:04am On May 06, 2012
pc guru: all these 199x children with free access to internet *smh*
im old enough to bleep ur mom. fool
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by OK2NV3: 10:06am On May 06, 2012
grin

Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by drnoel: 10:59am On May 06, 2012
solidbroda: Shikeenah
[size=28pt]ranting of a psychotic[/size]
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 06, 2012
drnoel:
[size=28pt]ranting of a psychotic[/size]
like d genetic disorder in your generation. basterd
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by afinic001(m): 6:30pm On May 06, 2012
@OP,I'm shaking my head in disbelief. Will someone say that this OP is 'a leader of tomorrow'. With peepz like this, this country is in a deep mess.
I'm sure that they killed a cow and cooked some rice during the christening ceremony of this dude. What a pity?
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 06, 2012
solidbroda: Shikeenah
na igbo u smoke? angry
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by drnoel: 7:10pm On May 06, 2012
solidbroda: like d genetic disorder in your generation. basterd

Confucius says “Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.”
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by chibenwa(m): 9:29pm On May 06, 2012
grin nice post
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 06, 2012
afinic001: @OP,I'm shaking my head in disbelief. Will someone say that this OP is 'a leader of tomorrow'. With peepz like this, this country is in a deep mess.
I'm sure that they killed a cow and cooked some rice during the christening ceremony of this dude. What a pity?
kill yourself. when you are done, halla back. GOAT
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 06, 2012
drnoel:

Confucius says “Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.”
Emile Durkheim says ''a mad man like u, will always be foolish, even if an operation to correct such foolishness, such person will only become more foolish'' + a goat. Bastard
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 06, 2012
Shikeenah
The federal ministry of health warns that egbo smokers are liable to brain dysfunction, paranoia, delusions, hallucinations, partial discombobulation & sophisticated obfuscation, which invariably, consistently & systematically, leads to death! Don't create threads after smoking!
If you must smoke, don't create a thread, if you must create a thread, don't smoke. . . person! smiley

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Nobody: 11:42am On May 07, 2012
sexkillz:
The federal ministry of health warns that egbo smokers are liable to brain dysfunction, paranoia, delusions, hallucinations, partial discombobulation & sophisticated obfuscation, which invariably, consistently & systematically, leads to death! Don't create threads after smoking!
If you must smoke, don't create a thread, if you must create a thread, don't smoke. . . person! smiley
if you must comment on another person's thread check if you are psycholgically sound. you type like a mad human with mad cow disease. see your psychiatrist asap.
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Killz3(m): 12:34pm On May 07, 2012
solidbroda: if you must comment on another person's thread check if you are psycholgically sound. you type like a mad human with mad cow disease. see your psychiatrist asap.
It's psychol[b]o[/b]gically. . . you dumbassed bird brained half idi[i]o[/i]t
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 07, 2012
~Killz~:

It's psychol[b]o[/b]gically. . . you dumbassed bird brained half idi[i]o[/i]t
deadz or killz or whatda f is ur shit-ty user name. just go and drink petrol. i would notblame you, because you use petrol to masturbate and had made u impotent. how will u father a child? and yet such situation is affecting your brain. Bastard
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by 190: 12:55pm On May 07, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Dyt(f): 12:58pm On May 07, 2012
solidbroda: deadz or killz or whatda f is ur shit-ty user name. just go and drink petrol. i would notblame you, because you use petrol to masturbate and had made u impotent. how will u father a child? and yet such situation is affecting your brain. Bastard

ehn ehn
oya clap 4 ursef
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Killz3(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2012
solidbroda: deadz or killz or whatda f is ur shit-ty user name. just go and drink petrol. i would notblame you, because you use petrol to masturbate and had made u impotent. how will u father a child? and yet such situation is affecting your brain. Bastard
Lame Arse! I hope you don't plan on dying a st[i]u[/i]pid fellow. . . The magnitude of your stupidity cannot be compartmentalized. Here you are talking of having a brain. Look at the topic of your thread again, bozo. Makes one wonder if your brain has ever been used. Tell you what. Go and auction that unused brain of yours, and with the money you realize off it, go and get a life! Cheers fool. Don't bother replying, cos im'ma ignore your pathetically discombobulated foolish self. Keep your arthritic fingers to yourself, since your comment would be lamer and dumber than the previous. Now, Run along. . .
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by pendo89(f): 1:28pm On May 07, 2012
Gosh
grin grin grin grin
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by cowgurl: 1:31pm On May 07, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by cowgurl: 1:32pm On May 07, 2012
grin grin Gawddammit! That was wicked Killz.
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Tosinsure: 3:19pm On May 07, 2012
Omo see first class beefing.....anyway i think this guy created this thread so that you can start abusing each other, and he is already achieving his aim...........
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 07, 2012
I think we should all agree that whosoever opens a thread like this should be left without commenting cos writing posts cause beefs, conflicts. We may think we are bashing the op but rather giving him more posts to comment on and a successful thread. Let's not make fools out of ourselves but let them be

So who's with me?
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 07, 2012
~Killz~:
Lame Arse! I hope you don't plan on dying a st[i]u[/i]pid fellow. . . The magnitude of your stupidity cannot be compartmentalized. Here you are talking of having a brain. Look at the topic of your thread again, bozo. Makes one wonder if your brain has ever been used. Tell you what. Go and auction that unused brain of yours, and with the money you realize off it, go and get a life! Cheers fool. Don't bother replying, cos im'ma ignore your pathetically discombobulated foolish self. Keep your arthritic fingers to yourself, since your comment would be lamer and dumber than the previous. Now, Run along. . .
oh!! have iv forgotten you a orphan? but im astonished that your own case is different. most orphans have gud IQ. urs can just be compared to a match stick. i wonder, wota boy lke you that cannot even finish from primary school doing here and how you get those writings correctly. but i suspect u hired someone to write for you. WTF? so you a dumb, slow, dunz, brain diseased, no IQ(i might have clapped if u av at all), foolish, idiot. and to crown it all, an illiterate bastard.
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by 190: 4:13pm On May 07, 2012
^ U are on ur own!
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 07, 2012
welcome to nairawood
Re: Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol by AlusiOkija: 4:35pm On May 07, 2012
~Killz~:

In the words of Mortal Kombat, Flawless Victory. . . Killz just murdered a r'etarded amyotrophic lateral sclerosis patient in an unfair match-up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attention Seun: Delete Every Stolen Id / Account, Don't Tarnish Nl! / Manchester United Player Salaries 2015-16 – (£203 Million Wage Bill) / My Brother's Pre-wedding Photo Shoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.