Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Day Our Pride As A Nation Will Be Restored! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Day Our Pride As A Nation Will Be Restored! (615 Views)

Igbo Nation Will Survive Without Buhari’s Appointments – Nwosu / Ogoni Nation Will Not Support Lower Niger Delta Of Nigeria's Secession Bid / The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day Our Pride As A Nation Will Be Restored! by bikokwe(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2012
Nigeria our beloved country! I love my country for one thing; because its MY COUNTRY.Despite the fact that it is possible via several means to settle outside the county n possibly obtain citizenship by marriage(real or fake/arranged) I still believe your country is your country. Perhaps I am sounding patriotic.I understand that millions of Nigerians are looking for an escape route out of the supposed 'lions den' due to several factor such as Unemployment, Insecurity,lack of basic essentials such as electricity,good roads, water e.t.c which is traceable to bad governance.I have been opportune to live in the UK for a while and I tell you, the difference is CLEAR! This is a nation that has no natural resource to the best of my knowledge but are making judicious use of the best resource; HUMAN. I simply ask one question over and again ' why cant we emulate or do better'? These are issues I have discussed with close friends and I end up developing headache!I do not intend to enumerate the challenges facing this great Nation because apart from being too numerous, it is a common knowledge. Now all I ask is solutions to some of the problems in any sector perhaps someone in authority might be moved to implement such change. It will be nice if our leaders If indeed they believe there are SERVANTS(which is what leadership is all about) to join forums like this to hear the heart cry of the average Nigeria.God bless You
Re: The Day Our Pride As A Nation Will Be Restored! by yusufbaba(m): 9:11pm On May 05, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] whn we start to call a spade a spade.....,

(1) (Reply)

NJC Approves Salami’s Return / Nigeria Has 370,000 Police Officers ….to Recruit 280,000 / Breaking News: Man Arrested With Arms At Ministerial Gathering In Abuja..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.