Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? (1674 Views)

Myths Many Religious People Hold About Atheists, Debunked. / Why Do Religious People Fight Science? / Question For Atheists And Religious People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by LoveKing(m): 3:43am On May 06, 2012
because of this illuminati and the similliraties between them jay z, lad gaga, kanye west, etc and their mission to dumb religious people down through their music, should y'all still listen to them?
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by LoveKing(m): 6:11am On Aug 01, 2012
Surprised no one talks about this. What a pity
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:45am On Aug 01, 2012
Should a Straight person be in a Gay bar? wink
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by Logicbwoy: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2012
There is nothing wrong in listening to Jsy-z.
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2012
i think the makers of indomie are also illuminati.. should i stop eating indomie...
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by Logicbwoy: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2012
musKeeto: i think the makers of indomie are also illuminati.. should i stop eating indomie...

I heard that they have indomie in india, just with a different taste
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy:

I heard that they have indomie in india, just with a different taste
Yeah.. different spice.. some are nice, others pretty horrible...
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2012
LoveKing:

because of this illuminati and the similliraties between them jay z, lad gaga, kanye west, etc and their mission to dumb religious people down through their music, should y'all still listen to them?

Religious folks may still listen to them but those who have a living relationship with Christ may not.
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by Logicbwoy: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2012
musKeeto:
Yeah.. different spice.. some are nice, others pretty horrible...

lol...I think the maggi one is quite good (I have lots of indian friends)

Anyways, Jay-z is loved in India
http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/music/jay-z-thrilled-by-the-indian-response-to-his-song_49030.htm
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy:

lol...I think the maggi one is quite good (I have lots of indian friends)

Anyways, Jay-z is loved in India
http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/music/jay-z-thrilled-by-the-indian-response-to-his-song_49030.htm
Jay-Z not that much, compared to Akon... i think that's the only black musician that is really lovvvveed here... clubs and cab drivers keep banging his music...
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by Logicbwoy: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Religious folks may still listen to them but those who have a living relationship with Christ may not.

Shut up. Abeg.

What should people listen to? Your tithe-scamming preachers or your slap-happy MOGs
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Shut up. Abeg.

What should people listen to? Your tithe-scamming preachers or your slap-happy MOGs

I'm not stopping you from listening to your idols, carry go.
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by Logicbwoy: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

I'm not stopping you from listening to your idols, carry go.

Which idols? Why do you lie? Is that what Jesus taught you to do?
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Which idols? Why do you lie? Is that what Jesus taught you to do?

Don't you listen to the likes of Jay Z and Co? Common, confess.
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by Logicbwoy: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Don't you listen to the likes of Jay Z and Co? Common, confess.

And how does it make me an idol worshipper? Do I choose to live like Jay-z? Do I listen to all his songs?
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by Logicbwoy: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2012
Infact, here is a christian song by Jay-z and Mavado (On the Rock; Shield that guides me, be my guidance)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7wXgDeZeAg
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy:

And how does it make me an idol worshipper? Do I choose to live like Jay-z? Do I listen to all his songs?

For the mere fact that you listen to Jay-Z at all should be the very reason why believers in Christ should not. You are what you eat.
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by Logicbwoy: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

For the mere fact that you listen to Jay-Z at all should be the very reason why believers in Christ should not. You are what you eat.

What goes into man doesnt corrupt him, rather, it is what comes out of him.

Matthew 15:11

New International Version (©1984)
What goes into a man's mouth does not make him 'unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him 'unclean.'"

Olaadegbu Debunked!!! NEXT!!!1

1 Like

Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2012
Lmao...

You are what you eat, indeed...

So what kind of music should we listen to? The type written in the Bible.. the songs of the Israelites?

1 Samuel 18:7
This was their song: "Saul has killed his thousands, and David his ten thousands!"

1 Like

Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2012
logicboy - why u dey set traps grin
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy:

What goes into man doesnt corrupt him, rather, it is what comes out of him.

Matthew 15:11

New International Version (©1984)
What goes into a man's mouth does not make him 'unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him 'unclean.'"

Olaadegbu Debunked!!! NEXT!!!1

Jay-Z's lyrics that goes into you replays itself in your actions and words. 'As a man thinks so is he' (Prov. 23:7). wink

1 Like

Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2012
musKeeto: Lmao...

You are what you eat, indeed...

So what kind of music should we listen to? The type written in the Bible.. the songs of the Israelites?

1 Samuel 18:7
This was their song: "Saul has killed his thousands, and David his ten thousands!"

I don't care what kind of music you listen to, it makes no difference as long as you remain blind to the light of the gospel truth.
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:52am On Aug 01, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

logicboy - why u dey set traps grin

Have you ever seen captivity made captive or the fowler being caged? They fall headlong into their own traps.
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by Logicbwoy: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Jay-Z's lyrics that goes into you replays itself in your actions and words. 'As a man thinks so is he' (Prov. 23:7). wink

I listen to Jay-z, I dont "think" Jay-z
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by Logicbwoy: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: logicboy - why u dey set traps grin

Olaadegbu caged himself
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy:

I listen to Jay-z, I dont "think" Jay-z

Good for you.
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by LoveKing(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy: Infact, here is a christian song by Jay-z and Mavado (On the Rock; Shield that guides me, be my guidance)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7wXgDeZeAg
dont be this dumb. Thats a song for thier handlers. You should know better
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by Logicbwoy: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
LoveKing:
dont be this dumb. Thats a song for thier handlers. You should know better

Jay-z; "lord Jesus, please be my saviour"

Mavado; "Jah, Jehovah, how excellent is thy name"
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by ijawkid(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
I don die for laugh o.....

Logicboy and olaadegbu...

See pugilism........
Re: Should Religious People Still Listen To Jay Z And Co.? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2012
ijawkid: I don die for laugh o.....

Logicboy and olaadegbu...

See pugilism........

Where's the Jay-Z fan(anatic) self?

(1) (Reply)

Is Ajakaka Club Real? / Names And Churches Of 77 Pastors Who Signed Letter To Support Gay Marriage In A / "I’m A Member Of Your Church" - Prostitute Tells A Pastor Who Picked Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.