Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! (11015 Views)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace / See What Really Killed Sani Abacha & President Umaru Yar'adua / A Brief History Of The Late President Yaradua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by kusugh: 7:44pm On May 06, 2012
OK/2/NV:
Yaradua remains the worst President ever!
yar'adua remains the greatest president this country has ever had.frm dat comment of yours,it is obvious u are nt living in this country.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 06, 2012
?
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by phreakabit(m): 9:47pm On May 06, 2012
Is this thread a joke?. . . Don't be offended I am just asking.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by Lawalemi(m): 10:07pm On May 06, 2012
hamgbol: Yeah, I think some people are right about late Yaradua because he was the only fist governor that left N6b in the treasury of the state he ruled. Not even the fashola's has done or will do such. The only president that admitted that his election was not free and set up an Uwais committee to give Nigeria the most free and fair election. The only president that sack his SGF for cross misconduct towards his Vice while he was away. The only president without corruption charges, not even the present governors/president can beat this record.

And how did all these eventually improve the lives of Nigerians? The guys remain the worst jor
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by aurenflani: 10:53pm On May 06, 2012
I have the feeling dis chap ok/2/nv is a bible thumper from his efforts to justifying his statements which are full of hate prompted by religious and ethnic influence but conselled as a political opinion. But i must give it to you as being a genius since non of the Muslims here seemed to have taken notice of that your smuggled religious attack against Muhammad (S.A.W).

Now hear this. I know who you are = Son of a LovePeddler. Answer and tell me I am wrong and the next post from me will definately make you dismember yourself from nairaland = forever.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by lookmangiw(m): 11:02pm On May 06, 2012
aurenflani: I have the feeling dis chap ok/2/nv is a bible thumper from his efforts to justifying his statements which are full of hate prompted by religious and ethnic influence but conselled as a political opinion. But i must give it to you as being a genius since non of the Muslims here seemed to have taken notice of that your smuggled religious attack against Muhammad (S.A.W).

Now hear this. I know who you are = Son of a LovePeddler. Answer and tell me I am wrong and the next post from me will definately make you dismember yourself from nairaland = forever.

ye pa, boko haramist don enter this forum, how the take attack the prophet(saw). I can really see where the problem is now, its people with similar way of thought that have been causing all these bombing. Baba God, save us from the hands of religious intolerance.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by bknight: 11:37pm On May 06, 2012
As a patriot of this Federal Republic, I duff my fed in salute. A good man you were.

I've always had this funny feeling abt yar' adua's death, same I had abt Abiola's.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by omenziate(m): 11:38pm On May 06, 2012
To me, all Presidents past and present should rot in hell wen they die for refusing to lead dis country to greater heights. May they b tormented by CHUCKY in hell. Useless goons
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by lacasa: 2:04am On May 07, 2012
OK/2/NV:

am sorry to tell you it inst the collective wealth of Nigeria because since Niger-Delta has never benefited from the wealth of others and but have rather suffered neglect and deprivation for their own resource and have subsidized the rest of this conglomerate at the expense of their environment, livelihood and culture.
Don't worry soon there wont be a federal government, let me see how then your leprous fingers will steal one cent of oil money again.

Nigerdelta have never benefited ..blah blah

Pls Oga sir b4 d cursed oil was discovered W̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊. Was Nigeria's main stay??

Agriculture n cash crops, which region produced 80% O̶̷̩̥̊͡f dis?? ..Same North.

Besides, let ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ clear d picture 4u

We sincerely curse d day. Nigeria found oil cos ϑα† was. D day nigeria began its time O̶̷̩̥̊͡f decline.

B4 oil we were growing rapidly, economically τ̅☺ α. Great degree, bt with oil wat has Įƭ given us??

Utter poverty n hardship plus massive corrupt officers

Pls Take Ūя̲̅ Oil n shove Įƭ wher d sun don't see

We r tiredd O̶̷̩̥̊͡f d CURSED BLlACK GOLD
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by amosy007: 3:21am On May 07, 2012
OK/2/NV:

1. Sanusi is on a tenure just like waziri he will be on his way out

2. Southernizing the country equals to promoting efficiency since 99% of northerners that are in or had been in gov are mediocres and are there only to satisfy quota system.

3. Yaradua had a great start. A blooming democracy, balanced budget in surplus, no bokos, and a promise of a thriving nation which he turned to shitt in less than 2yrs.

4. Yradua wasn't slow he was determined to slow the progress and have everything return to status quo. slowin the country for the lazy northerners to catch up.

my friend ur posts are senseless... Rubbish
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by phraze(m): 7:41am On May 07, 2012
Life is not a bed of roses, Sir. Yaradua exploited these cliche, we wanted him out but instead of staying out his spirit gave out. That man, that man, and i say that man was a PRESIDENT. In Loving Memory of a TRUE LEADER. I'm Out.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by opee1231(f): 9:37am On May 07, 2012
lets pray for him to find favor in the eye of his God on the day of judgement....he might not be d best president we'v had,but atleast he tried,am sure he would have been alive by now if OBJ didnt put him on the sit...he was already pronounced dead even before he became president...we Nigerians always like to critize all things...may God help us all...R.I.P to Yaradua..
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by inene: 2:04pm On May 07, 2012
What we are seeing here is an attempt to make Umaru Musa Yaradua a saint and the authors understand human psychology that no one can argue with the a dead man. Yaradua was no saint and all attempts to make him one will fail, i say no more for now.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by Ficeo(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2012
I wept when he gave up. That was when I knew that Due process and obeying the rule of law is dead. RIP my best president that ever lived.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by yommyismine(f): 2:48pm On May 07, 2012
president yaradua must b remeber because whether u like it or nt he's still 1 of d president of nig b4
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by alahamad(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2012
@OK/2/NV
The posters concentrated on the qualities enjoyed by all Nigerians nd some other aspects that are at their worst at the moment but all u can do. Is come on to talk about money from Niger-Delta.....
I actually have very good friends from your region with right thinking capacity nd good morals to view issues logically so with that, I can not right-off the SS or any region for that matter.
But for fo.ols like you and beaf(ur prolly the same person with a different id).....well....no word for you cos nothing can describe the magnitude of stu.pi.dity displayed in your attitude towards this thread.

Yar-Adua....may his soul rest in perfect peace.
Nigeria.....am ashamed of it.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by OK2NV3: 11:44pm On May 07, 2012
Bokos seem to be about...
how about some lunch?

Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by idbalorg: 12:30pm On May 08, 2012
OK/2/NV:

what are u suggesting? a good bombing?
take ur fatwa back to ur camel loving prophet's
c xtian so disrespective n arrogant! wat has prophet av 2 do wit dis issue.now, av com 2 knw dat d worse enemy muslims av is xtian.all u nid doing is 2 pray 4 his gentle soul r. i. p.n u r running ur mouth abt d prophet wu has notin 2 do wit d situatn of nigerian.we collectively lead nigeria 2 whr she his 2day wit spirit of sentiment, fanatism n Wateva.d power we had we ve lost it 2 d looter.we r abt d second half of our suffering til we av d power may b we ll vote 4 d rite person dat tim. behind
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by SkyBlue1: 12:44pm On May 08, 2012
hipinnacle: Today is exactly 2 years that you left us in the hands of the Buccaneers. When you were around we thought you were the bad one, the luckless one, the slow one and the sick one. Yes, you were sick, in fact, too sickly all through your administration, but you were never as sick as these current brain sick pirates. We all cried for your resignation at the height of your sickness, lampooning you, your first lady and your supporters (The first set of Cabals), asking you to die if you want to die and allow the man with all the luck in this world to lead us. We forgot that even though you were sick, you were the first Governor to have ever declared ur assets publicly and you remained the only President in the history of Nigeria to have ever declare his assets publicly. We conveniently forgot that even though you were gravely sick you were the first president to ever reduced the price of petrol in Nigeria,(This you did twice. From #75 to #70 and later from #70 to #65 ) and the economy did not collapse like the present Brigands are making us believe. We forgot that you didn't afflict yourself with your sickness and so could do very little about it, but we still insisted that you just have to go, just because Mr luck will have the chance to rule us. We forgot that even though you were terminally ill, you still succeeded in solving the NigerDelta crisis which you didn't cause, but which you promised to find a solution to (when the present nitwits keep blaming others for their inability to govern a country well). You gave us rule of Law, Andy Uba lost in court and was removed as Anambra State's Governor in less than 3 hours. Oni lost in Ekiti and was removed, Agagu lost in Ondo and was removed, Osunbor lost in Edo and was removed even though they are all your party people. You can compare and contrast that with Sylva's case in Bayelsa and see if we are still practising rule of law. President Umaru Musa Yaradua, we have seen what a healthy president has been doing with us. R.I.P

And this is just a sample from a few posts on the same theme. . .

NIGERIA INDEED DESERVES THE LEADER IT GETS. Simple as, no coma no hyphen, fullstop, period. We are experts at rationalising failure. Satan can come and r.ape that country from all sides all the way to the moon and some people will say in retrospect that "well, at least he told us before he did it, no one ever used to warn us before". What a truly sick nation. Why wouldn't history repeat itself? Why?? That people can't recall not knowing where there president was for a good number of months, that people do not remember Aondoaka, Ibori, Turai and co is something else, that people can't remember Ribadu and the "police course" he was sent on as a means of phasing him out. What a hopelessly abused citizenry with messed up psyche. Your President was disappearing a good number of weeks every year, we did not know where the president was for months, other countries knew your president had died before you did, and that does not shame you in any way?
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by SkyBlue1: 12:55pm On May 08, 2012
Ficeo: I wept when he gave up. That was when I knew that Due process and obeying the rule of law is dead. RIP my best president that ever lived.

What due process, is it the one where the AGF was very actively blocking investigations of certain individuals like Ibori in the UK? Is it the due process that saw Yar Adua refuse one of the major recommendations of the Uwais report that removed power of choosing electoral chairman from the presidency? You actually believe it was Yr Adua that gave Nigerians the most open elections it has seen since reintroduction to democracy? Please what due process are you talking about? Save your stories for people who have amnesia abeg and sing another story, not every body was blind. Seven point agenda my yansh. Don't doubt he was a nice man if you decide to go down that line, but his presidency was RUBBISH. No need to compare him with satan to make yourself feel better about it. Rubbish is Rubbish.
Re: A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! by obi123: 2:41pm On May 08, 2012
Lilprocess: Yar adua is still d best president 9j ever had

Any president that couldn't not resolve the issue of lack of electricity in Nigeria failed woefully in my book .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) / Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) / PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.