Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

First Generation Nigerian American Moving Back To Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / First Generation Nigerian American Moving Back To Nigeria (746 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Popular Nigerian/american Singer Seal At The Synagogue / Advice For Moving Back To Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Generation Nigerian American Moving Back To Nigeria by Hevn(f): 5:11am On Nov 13, 2007
[color=#006600][/color]
Hello Nairalanders,
I am at the final stage of my moving process, YEAP!!! moving to Nigeria, All that isĀ  left for me to do is purchase a ticket and bounce on up out of here. So now the reality has hit me. I'm sure I want to move, I have a back up plan in the event that all hells fail, the problem is just you guys are my target consumers and I do not even know what you all want yet.

Please, I need some advice, what's good in the market, what do fellas want, what do the ladies need? Please hit me up, I need to know. I was thinking since Nigerian women lack a lot of feminine products e.g body spray, scented lotion, deodorants, body splashes, facial washes e.t.c. to get into that but them I thought NOPE!!!

I BETTER ASK YOU ALL NAIRALANDERS FIRST. (any suggestions will be appreciated
Re: First Generation Nigerian American Moving Back To Nigeria by wakagirl: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2007
Sorry i left Nigeria some years back, welcome here i can assure you nairalanders will come to your aid.
Re: First Generation Nigerian American Moving Back To Nigeria by Hevn(f): 4:23am On Nov 16, 2007
So where are you now wakagirl?
Re: First Generation Nigerian American Moving Back To Nigeria by uspry1(f): 2:17am On Nov 28, 2007
If you are planning on moving back to Naija, click the following existing thread link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-97061.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Life Is All About: """"|||||""""" / Where's Naware? / How Can I Convert E-gold To My Bank Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.