Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use (179682 Views)

Dark Skin: Your Face And The Wonders Of Pure Unadulterated Shea Butter / Best Cream And Soap For A Chocolate Skinned Lady / Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by afm4ever(m): 7:08pm On May 06, 2012
friends i need ur help am dark in completion what soap and cream will i be using to make my dark skin look very smooth and lovely i will really appreciate ur contributions
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by Pearl007(f): 8:55pm On May 16, 2012
Neutrogena is very good,otherwise contact www.nikkisavy-essentials.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by katdyka(f): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
Use Jergens, Revlon Honey Lotion or Olay too. Add Bio Oil or Sheabutter to it and watch ur skin glow.or you can contact me on Katdyka@yahoo.com. 08169509115. Oopsie: polish your skin with Body scrub to get it looking flawless.

1 Like

Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by stephybabe(f): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2012
Dove
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2012
stephybabe: Dove
No,dove is too gentle.. Try vulture...
@afam.. Have you tried black soap.. Not dudu osun oh..

7 Likes

Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by stephybabe(f): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2012
I suggest u use dove moisturizer. Cos am dark n I use it..my skin is soft n nice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by Damilo2010: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Palmers cocoa butter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by juju2008(f): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dove moisturizing soap or Olay Soap and Neutrogena Sasame Body Oil
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by homesodear: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.

1 Like

Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by blessmemore: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Cocoa butter and Eden soap is d best.
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by anifatolu: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
afm4ever:
friends i need ur help am dark in completion what soap and cream will i be using to make my dark skin look very smooth and lovely i will really appreciate ur contributions

Try the Shea Moisture Aragn Oil and Raw shea soap & Lotion. Your skin will become soft and clear
Call: 07083062752
BBM Channel: http://pin.bbm.com/C00299A49
Facebook Page: Sheaorganicbeauty
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by tosinleko: 3:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Order for your natural morocan soap by contacting this no 07067530713
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by Empressgifted(f): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2015
Try Palmers Cocoa Butter and it's Soap, Revlon Proffesional Original Honey Hands and Body Lotion is also very good.
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by irynterri(f): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
i started using revlon last september and my chocolate skin ended up evolving to very dark skin..can sm1 pls recommend a nice cream i can use to get my chocolate skin colour back,a friend of mine advised me to use fair and white gold,has anyone here used it?i would love to knw if it was effective to avoid wasting my money
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by sharonparker: 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
You can achieve a beautiful skin without the use of steroids, hydroquinone, mercury and harsh chemicals. Our speciality skin brightening cream is infused with safe and effective skin brightening herbs that will smoothen and nourish your skin,get rid of blemishes, brighten, moisturise and give your skin a healthy and radiant glow......we also customise body cream to suit an individual skin type.invest in your skin. ..order now and be confident in your skin... contact pepsy flawless on 08069618994 watsapp 08124200880 bbm 2b102a38
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by Sharon6(f): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Do you want a flawless, radiant, glowing and beautiful skin? Do you want to get rid of those annoying stretch marks? We have products made of organic and natural actives. No harmfull or harsh chemicals added.
Kojic acid soaps, gluthathione soaps, whitening soap, carrot soap etc etc available. Check my signature for our contact details.
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by homesodear: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by leksbore(m): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2015
irynterri:
i started using revlon last september and my chocolate skin ended up evolving to very dark skin..can sm1 pls recommend a nice cream i can use to get my chocolate skin colour back,a friend of mine advised me to use fair and white gold,has anyone here used it?i would love to knw if it was effective to avoid wasting my money
try nivea d one with the blue cover
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by irynterri(f): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2015
leksbore:
try nivea d one with the blue cover
thanks dear,just that its coming pretty late i'm now using vaseline healthy even tone and i think its working

1 Like

Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by glowzy: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=afm4ever post=10761577]friends i need ur help am dark in completion what soap and cream will i be using to make my dark skin look very smooth and lovely i will really appreciate ur contributions[/afm4ever many factors need to be put into consideration to achieve a smooth and lovely skin. 1.you need to eat healthy food, avoid junk food it tells on your skin.2. Drink a lot of water to hydrate your skin this will prevent your skin from looking dry.3. exfoliate your skin at least once in a week, this removes the dead skin cell from the surface of your skin and allow whatever soap and cream you are using to penetrate deeply into your skin and work faster, try Apricot body scrub for exfoliation. 4. i will suggest you try dove product if you aim is to retain your dark complexion and also check out my exclusive beauty tips on http://ebonytalknaija..com/2015/11/top-five-benefits-of-papaya-every-ebony.html

Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by naskey: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Are u looking for that flewless skin.kindly call for it half cast kit ebony glow cream,stretch mark cream,pink lip balm,toning cream,snow white cream, dark knuckles/elbow clear,body scrub,body butter,whitening cream kit,effoliating soap,herbal spa soap ,sunburn eradicator etc results start from 7days07081570847 pin 593eeb0d
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by kzenterprise(m): 4:15am On Nov 27, 2015
U
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by Barbiekhadyjarh: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2016
Pearl007:
Neutrogena is very good,otherwise contact www.nikkisavy-essentials.com
Can someone with oily skin use it?
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by queenex(f): 1:59am On Apr 06, 2016
irynterri:
thanks dear,just that its coming pretty late i'm now using vaseline healthy even tone and i think its working
plz can u post d picture of d cream n are u still using it?
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by SamsonJohn743(m): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2016
irynterri:
How much did you get it?
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by irynterri(f): 9:39am On Apr 06, 2016
queenex:
plz can u post d picture of d cream n are u still using it?
I'm no longer using it,I found it too thick for the weather so I am using q7 lightening or at times brightening lotion and original dudu osun soap,cos the fake is everywhere
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by irynterri(f): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2016
SamsonJohn743:
How much did you get it?
#800 but I heard it is #1200 now
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by angeldebra: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2016
.. that's what I'm using. fair and white gold Num3.. with Eden apricot soap. It's quite kkay but expensive...plus dollar increase now.
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by SamsonJohn743(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
irynterri:
I guess it's cux of dollar increment
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by SamsonJohn743(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
irynterri:

please take a pic of the 1 u r using now and tell me the effect it has had on you so far.
Re: What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use by SamsonJohn743(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
irynterri:

please take a pic of the 1 u r using now and tell me the effect it has had on you so far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.