Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims (11673 Views)

A Messenger was Born by Sheikh Abu Eesa / Lessons From The Messenger (peace And Blessing Be Upon Him) / The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Super1759: 7:51am On May 07, 2012
Guys cool down,maybe they want to help the govermnet to tract bokoharam.if they have wrong motive.it won't be this open.this bokoharam deh vex every1 even them.so free them

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by DonPizzaro: 8:03am On May 07, 2012
Islam hates the west but love to enjoy all the good things of life originating from the west.islamist love to enjoy the internet,cars,guns,phones,airplanes,bb, the list is without end.this is very hypocritical.islam contributed nothing technology wise in furthering the civilization of this planet.islam only contributed death and blood sheds directly or directly
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by tbaba1234: 8:05am On May 07, 2012
Oh boy!! See baseless hatred...

If you are not muslim, this thread does not concern you:::

Let it be.....

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by saintneo(m): 8:08am On May 07, 2012
I agree to freedom of speech and association, and equality in media coverage.

However, I think this website is going to the dogs. How can this topic make it to front page, how can this topic to allowed to run without censorship? At this difficult period in Nigeria, a Muslim(probably a non-Muslim) open a thread for BBM association of Muslims and it makes the front page.

Okay, let's pretend that this BBM association is against BH; afterall, Muslims are free to associate with one another. However, with the criticisms on this thread coming from non-Muslims, will this not be an opportunity insult other people's religion thereby angering them into doing terrible things.

Seun & CO, kindly watch this thread before it degenerates into dangerous spark.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by MrGlobe(m): 8:14am On May 07, 2012
ZUBY77: Please use this medium to also tell us when and where you plan to bomb in Northern Nigeria. Let blackberry help GEJ in fighting terrorism. Thank you.
you should rather be asking if they are looking for new suicide bombing recruits. Anyway, this thread is closely watched by the SSS

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by llorisbhone(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2012
or you could form the National Association of Boko Haram bombers,
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by AlusiOkija: 8:19am On May 07, 2012
I hope this is not the new means being employed by Boko Haram to pass message across to their sleeper cells o!!

Awon boys wont find it funny if the government bans Blackberry because of una o!! #JustFuckingAround. . . .

Anyways!! Do your thing!!

Okija has got nothing but love for y'all

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by wysenas(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2012
To all NLders,in every society,we have 3 group of people.D GOOD,D BAD,D UGLY.d recent happening in d country should not be seen as if muslims are bad.iam a muslim and a proud one 4 that matter.my religion didnt teach me to kill or steal.taken ones life is a sin let alone killing others.d BH menace should be blamed on d society we find ourselves where life is not seen as precious.2nd Hadith says "Action will be judged according 2 intention" .if u plan to kill or harm a fellow human being,and rain or other obstacle prevented u 4rm d action,it will be recorded against u that u have done it like wise gd deed too.with my own undstanding,i mingle well with xtian brodas and sistas.if u give me tracts,i will collect and read.b4 d advent of xtian and islam,our ancestors are living in harmony.pls fellow Nigerians,we should not judge all muslim as BH.i can tell u that some of d BH members dont keep d 5 pillars of islam.thats 5 time prayers,fasting{Ramadan},zakat,holy pilgrimage{mecca} and believe in Allah{GOD}.Not all Abdulkabir or Abu are muslims likewise as every peter and john are not xtians.religion is by keeping 2 God's law.may God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by imparable7(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2012
hmmm
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by idris4r83(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2012
Islam is a religion of peace and It condemns all forms of terrorism as Almighty Allah says in surah 5vs32 "if anyone kills a human being unless for murder or spreading corruption in the land it will be as if he has killed the whole of mankind".
A muslim is someone who practices the teaching of the koran. Bombing innocent victims is never part of islamic teaching. I don't know any other religion that explicitly condemn terrorism as islam. What I want people to understand is that in every religion there are bad eggs more over, some of the bombers caught here in the north trying 2 attack churches are even christians and this doesn't mean christianity condones it. I want to even make it clear that boko haram are even more threat to the muslims than christians a good examples are kano 1st bombing, kaduna sadauna crescent bombing, kaduna kontagora road bombing, kaduna angwan sarki bombing. All these places are muslim dominated areas and large numbers of muslims lost their lifes. These bombers are just hiding under religious umbrella to achieve their selfish interest. Please nairalanders let's not use this as an opportunity to treat muslims as terrorists and if so, then they (bombers) have achieved their interest. Instead let's talk about solutions on how to curb this calamity. Muslims and christians have been living together in peace for ages. In some nigerian homes a mother can be a christian, father a muslim or vice versa and the offspring might choose any religion of their choice. The koran also says "No compulsion in religion" Please let's reason as intellectuals and together find a way to eliminate this "NIGERIAN SPLITTING SECT"

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Booty4me: 8:29am On May 07, 2012
Seun is a muslim..so why d noise making?
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by khanivorous(f): 8:31am On May 07, 2012
5 4 3 2 1 .....KA BOOOOOOM
The bombing of nairaland in the making...seun! The earlier you shut down this thread the faster you defuse the boko BOMB
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by reloboy(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2012
All I can do is just laugh at all Kiriyo or Christ follower or whatever. . . . . well shaa no be ya fault
@op nice one u got here
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by SOUTHSOUTH1: 8:46am On May 07, 2012
DonPizzaro: Islam hates the west but love to enjoy all the good things of life originating from the west.islamist love to enjoy the internet,cars,guns,phones,airplanes,bb, the list is without end.this is very hypocritical.islam contributed nothing technology wise in furthering the civilization of this planet.islam only contributed death and blood sheds directly or directly

I'M ON THE SAME PAGE WITH YOU, I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER..
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by tunapawizzy: 8:47am On May 07, 2012
Moderator @ dis point u need to put sanity, patriotism above ur financial gains..at least for d sake of dis country's unity. This thread is already fuelling enemity...is dis gona get u fulfilled.. Delete the thread..besides a BB broadcast is even more apt to advertise a BBM group... above all i'll advise u alert d SSS if u don't wana give urself nightmares in future.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by chinny16: 8:48am On May 07, 2012
Haaaaaaaa I dey dance wamba wamba wamba windeck. Very funny.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by sandysprax(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2012
There is division even in Islamic practice.They northern muslims dont regard the western(yoruba) muslims, thats why they have their own mosques they call yoruba mosques, NASFAT, etc.

However, the London riots was started by facebook and twitter.

The 9/11 was started by social networks such as this, etc.

Lets not underestimate the potentials of threads such as this.21st century terrorists operate by ciphered codes. Pls if anyone here knows any security agent should report this thread to them, thats how we can help fight terrorism in Nigeria instead of blasting GEJ all the time.Report any suspicious activity to the security agents. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by toluscott2000(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2012
O GA OH WETIN B ALL THESE WEY U DEY YAB UNA SELF? EARLY MONDAY
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by sholay2011(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2012
Olatwo or wateva ur name is...u shudnt always grab evri chance to display ur stupidity....silly thing.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by afrikanns: 9:07am On May 07, 2012
tanvmir : Keep the Deen Alive.

Let's discuss our religion and share ideas as well as motivate others and improve their knowledge

Ma salam.
May God increase ur wisdom 4 dis. Intimidation we condone not muslims should never allowed all this sayin by the munafeeq to weigh us down we are d best of mankind in this hopeful earth with d strongest hearth. Long live islam,long life muslims.
Suggestion : this sud as well extend to other users witout BB.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by naffysa(f): 9:10am On May 07, 2012
That 5% muslims are causing problems doesn't make Islam a bad Religion or see Muslims as terrorists. Some of us have Muslin Friends, Boss, Colleagues and Partners and their ways of life is good. So think very well before you criticize Islam or Muslims

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Kockane(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2012
Lolllllllllllzzzzzzz!!! Sorry o, my muslim brothers... Una pple sef too bomb us nah... Talk to dem make dem stop. Funny ow no notable muslim or northern leader has cum out to condemn boko haram's recent bombings. Silence, they say, is consent. But I'm really laffin my butts off @ d sorta stereotypin you pple get on this nl. I can only laff.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by grafikii: 9:14am On May 07, 2012
Later u guys wld say we should condemn boko haram, while u attack Islam instead of boko. The Ira is a chritian terrorist organization, deos that make Christianity a bad religion.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Super1759: 9:14am On May 07, 2012
HmmM...dis early morning.tufiakwa..e don doo ehhh.nairalanders apply brake abeg,lets pray 4 one nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fasting On The Day Of Arafat: Sins Forgiven For Two Years / Share Your Eid Pictures. / The Negative Effects Of Polygamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.