Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims (11672 Views)

A Messenger was Born by Sheikh Abu Eesa / Lessons From The Messenger (peace And Blessing Be Upon Him) / The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by amosy007: 10:41am On May 07, 2012
ola_two:

aπϑ ΨђåƮ happens to the freedom of society? Don't know why stupid people choose to be. Must Ɣφΰ guyz comment on every post? It read bbm fǿr muslims are Ɣφΰ so stupid not to read or just want to express ur stupidity on thread?.
are christians free in the north? sad

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Ganys: 10:42am On May 07, 2012
gboss4sure: The SSS where una dey?. Almajiris has finished ooo and they are trying to recruit new bombers. Thread should be locked, poster traced and arrested then questioned. He might give some useful informations
Go buy Key to lock am
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by oayombo: 10:42am On May 07, 2012
Ganys:
Oh.....You can as well teach us the science of kidnapping & Militancy.....Werenson
One can tell from your replies that your grey matter is leaking or perhaps watery cuz you're neither here nor there.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by 2pmstcharles(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2012
wysenas: To all NLders,in every society,we have 3 group of people.D GOOD,D BAD,D UGLY.d recent happening in d country should not be seen as if muslims are bad.iam a muslim and a proud one 4 that matter.my religion didnt teach me to kill or steal.taken ones life is a sin let alone killing others.d BH menace should be blamed on d society we find ourselves where life is not seen as precious.2nd Hadith says "Action will be judged according 2 intention" .if u plan to kill or harm a fellow human being,and rain or other obstacle prevented u 4rm d action,it will be recorded against u that u have done it like wise gd deed too.with my own undstanding,i mingle well with xtian brodas and sistas.if u give me tracts,i will collect and read.b4 d advent of xtian and islam,our ancestors are living in harmony.pls fellow Nigerians,we should not judge all muslim as BH.i can tell u that some of d BH members dont keep d 5 pillars of islam.thats 5 time prayers,fasting{Ramadan},zakat,holy pilgrimage{mecca} and believe in Allah{GOD}.Not all Abdulkabir or Abu are muslims likewise as every peter and john are not xtians.religion is by keeping 2 God's law.may God bless Nigeria.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by zangality(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2012
This thread is for muslims alone and Ȋ̝̊ don't know its now a crime i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria to associate with any religion U̶̲̥̅̊ like. A̶̲̥̅♏ a muslim and A̶̲̥̅♏ not a terrorist...
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Ganys: 11:25am On May 07, 2012
Gaiden k:
This thread that concerns muslims now fuels hate abi?,but when it concerns Christianity and GODS ministers its a comic relief for both muslims and so called christians,humans are just funny,this is a lesson for the Christians,see as the muslims has united in the defense of their religion,u all should learn to stop making a mockery of ur Faith,nobody can mock CHRIST he is GOD,that's why islam is always a threat because they hv one voice when it concerns their religion.
hmmmmm
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Ganys: 11:52am On May 07, 2012
sabreena289:

i think u are the big fool...dat cannot use his common sense....slowpoke
Bros.....Why should u let the whole world know that u just registered on Nairaland about an hr ago..Peeps...Check out his profile
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by maclatunji: 12:16pm On May 07, 2012
The message of the OP is clear. Since a lot of people have proven that they are not responsible enough to moderate themselves, you have no right to post on this thread. It is that simple. Muslims who want to join the group are at liberty to do so.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by ssultana(f): 7:01am On May 27, 2013
SubhannAllah!these was a ploy to turn your attention away from the main objective of this thread in the first place.....and being human,my muslim brothers took bait.......back to more important matters,how do we get to be part of the bbm group?sounds like a really grand idea to increase our knowledge in the deen.May Allah(SWT) strengthen us all so we all leave this world as muslims and not let the insults thrown at us derail us from the right path....Masalam
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Paschal007: 12:55am On May 28, 2013
ssultana: SubhannAllah!...back to more important matters,how do we get to be part of the bbm group?sounds like a really grand idea to increase our knowledge in the deen..Masalam
Chei, oya PM me your bb pin sister. And please tell me you're the with the black scarf. tongue Thank you, thank you. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fasting On The Day Of Arafat: Sins Forgiven For Two Years / Share Your Eid Pictures. / The Negative Effects Of Polygamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.