Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras (5851 Views)

Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? / Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2007
@seun

I presume this AD is focused at naija based nairalanders
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by SugaLips(f): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2007
Duh! shocked
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by ajadrage: 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

@seun

I presume this AD is focused at naija based nairalanders
Mmm, well, I would like to think that even foreign based nairaland members could play some sort of role here, that's depending on what Mr. Seun and his team has got in mind. But methinks that whatever the storyline/theme of this production could have as some sort of sub plot some of the scenes shot outside the shores of the country. It going to kind of give it an exotic and unique angle.

Those based outside Nigeria however could make some sacrifices as they would be relied upon to shoot their own scenes independently of the production here and send the video clips down for the producers to insert in the final production (This is assuming that the production might not be able to be on ground in say London or the US). The script writers here would have to be creative and ingenious to churn out applicable scenes for each interested foreign based member.

Just an idea anyway, but I bet it's going to be a wham of a hit to an appreciative viewership yearning for something quite different and refreshing from the stagnancy and repetitiveness of current television programmes of the sort available as of the now.

Yeah, just trying to share some camaraderie with the host of nairaland members in the diaspora, abi? cool
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by CrazyMan(m): 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2007
Hello Seun,

I am happy to see that you’re going somewhere in your Sitcom and am looking forward to seeing it on air.

Characters shouldn’t be a hindrance to you provided you’re determined to bring it on air; there are many ways of getting good and quality actors and actresses; starting a thread like you’ve just did here on Nairaland is quite good but you should know that most of these people here have little or no experience and so you might not be able to get the kind of image you’re aiming at from them; or you would have to put them through a lot of brush up.

My Advice is that you put this advert (Actors and Actresses needed) in the Newspaper and state the characteristics of the kind of people you’re looking for; the role you want them to play and finally leave a contact address for them so they can get in touch.

I strongly believe you would get a better response than what you have now.

Good luck.
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by luckies(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2007
i sent u a mail stating my interest in being a part of the comedy with my picture attached to the mail. i am still waiting to hear from u.
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by elstan: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2007
guy i don send you my pic,hope to hear from you soon, gudluck, pls am also into digital satellite tv sales & installation.e.g: hitv,dstv,mytv,free to air,pls if interested alert me,prices are moderate. (el_stan@yahoo.com)
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by elstan: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2007
guy i don send you my pic,hope to hear from you soon, gudluck, please am also into digital satellite tv sales & installation.e.g: hitv,dstv,mytv,free to air,please if interested alert me,prices are moderate. (el_stan@yahoo.com) tel: 08053995074
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by femib26(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2007
seun, was looking forward to your project but cant feature in it now because am currently on location acting &directing cyberia ---a soap opera. i which you the best

femi
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by Keziah(f): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2007
Seun if this one na another (FUNKY PATIENT - A SHORT SCREENPLAY) i go send my pix sharp sharp, maybe i go get the role of another Sisi undecided
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by beeyodun(f): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
hi seun am really intrested in your casting but the problem is, i stay in kaduna will i get a transport allowance if i get the job?
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ajadrage

Thanks babe
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by ajadrage: 12:07am On Nov 22, 2007
NaJa HaJe:
Thanks babe

Ummm, the last time I checked, I think I was a guy grin Thanks anyways
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by cutegalaxy(m): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2007
oh daddy give me some slack uuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by teckzilla(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2007
to SEUN

dude, if u need anyone to produce ya opening montage,am the go to guy, jus holla at me and I can cook up something fresh for you, teckzilla82@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by dametallic(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2007
seun,
you're my man i got it, thanks
dmt
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by lorebobo(f): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2007
hi seun. i told my brother about this and he's interested. he has already sent you the pic and letter of interest. his email is osyrina2@yahoo.com. pls confirm receipt. thank you.
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by Seun(m): 7:16am On Nov 23, 2007
Hello lorebobo, thanks for telling your brother. I'll confirm receipt asap.
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by camer(f): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2007
hi, i'm a cameroonian live in douala. i want to know if i can apply and how. thanks
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by Ena345(f): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2007
seun, hmm na wa o.

I saw the post and i 'was' interested but im yet to scan my pictures. dnt wori, we dey com. na wen dem put dead line we dey wake up. by the way, what happended to training? Outside the aspect of beauty which producers want to see, u talked of the cast having the ability to be humourous. it may be diff. but with some brushing, its pssible.
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by notrespazz(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2007
ws up seun? i've sent areply 2 ur mailbox, i will be expecting your reply. tanx so much, no trespazz, da apostle of laffter!
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2007
ajadrage:

Ummm, the last time I checked, I think I was a guy grin Thanks anyways

'babe' is an asexual term.
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by empee(f): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2007
I stay in Kaduna
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by powerofmap(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2007
Baba Seun I just told a friend of mine who has feature in many movies in nollywood about this and he would be contacting you soon.
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by slitty: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2007
powerofmap:

Baba Seun I just told a friend of mine who has feature in many movies in nollywood about this and he would be contacting you soon.

i should think this is about fresh faces not nollywood actors
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by Seun(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
Actually, experience is very helpful, especially if you have experience in comedy acting.
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by tuneh(f): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2007
Hi I saw your ad a while ago but couldn’t get a picture until now, is it too late?

Omotunde Akiode

p.s. I’m tuneh on nairaland

Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by lorebobo(f): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2007
seun, whats up with your new sitcom? when should we expect your call?
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by Maykelly(f): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2007
Hi, Seun - this may you remeber. cheesy
what of the age bracket - you did not say anything about age for female.
thanks.
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by Maykelly(f): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2007
Hi seun, whts the age brackets needed?
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by Maykelly(f): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2007
i've an experience. from primary, secondary schools. and also in my church. i am in the drama's section.
and wish to go higher - if you give me the chance
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by Seun(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2007
Send your headshot and acting CV to
Re: Casting Call For New Sitcom: Actors, Actresses, And Extras by Toyoade(f): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2007
wink

Please I will really like to be part of this casting but my problem is that my flash has developed fault and that is where I have my pixs.

What can you do for me sir?

(1) (2)

Where To Download Bruce Lee Movies / Whatsapp Group For Movie Lovers (flash, Arrow, Agent Of SHIELD, Supergirl, Etc) / Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.