Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Maclatunji For President!! :) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Maclatunji For President!! :) (627 Views)

Seun, Maclatunji And Mukina: Kindly Explain What Is Settled On ISLAM Thread / Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? / Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maclatunji For President!! :) by tbaba12345: 1:36pm On May 07, 2012
I think the moderation of this thread has improved tremendously... I used to get mini heart-attacks looking at the muslim thread... The way people insult Allah and His prophet on a Muslim forum was just horrific...

There is a remarkable improvement...... JazakAllahu Khairan....
Re: Maclatunji For President!! :) by LagosShia: 2:28pm On May 07, 2012
I must also commend his effort.i came to see his intention is good even though it did not start on a very good note between me and him.and i hope he continues the good job.
Re: Maclatunji For President!! :) by maclatunji: 2:44pm On May 07, 2012
LOOOOOL, my intuition just kept telling me- open 'Islam for Muslims Sections' to view topics. And I see this screaming headline that almost gave me a heart attack! Ok thank you tbaba, but you really shouldn't have created this thread.

@LagosShia, I laughed really hard on that day you are referring to because as you were getting angrier I just kept laughing because there really wasn't any malintent on my part.

*Runs out of thread before 'The mob' arrive.*
Re: Maclatunji For President!! :) by LagosShia: 3:51pm On May 07, 2012
@Mac

nice to hear that.i pray all your days are full of laughter and happiness.
Re: Maclatunji For President!! :) by maclatunji: 6:09pm On May 07, 2012
Awww, Ameen and you too my brother.
Re: Maclatunji For President!! :) by sino(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2012
tbaba12345: I think the moderation of this thread has improved tremendously... I used to get mini heart-attacks looking at the muslim thread... The way people insult Allah and His prophet on a Muslim forum was just horrific...

There is a remarkable improvement...... JazakAllahu Khairan....
Lol @ mini heart attack, no be small things lol.
Indeed mr mac has tried and his input has really been encouraging. May Allah continue to guide you amin,
@topic, when will the campaigne start? 2015 is near o lol

(1) (Reply)

Hamza Tzortzis - Words Of Advice To All Muslims (must Watch!!) / Shawwal / Would Prophet Muhammad Have Voted For Barack Obama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.