Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Would Prophet Muhammad Have Voted For Barack Obama? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Would Prophet Muhammad Have Voted For Barack Obama? (631 Views)

A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Prophet Muhammad Have Voted For Barack Obama? by Orikinla(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
American Muslims voted for Barack Obama and actually helped him to get re-elected for a second term as the President of the United States of America. But would their Prophet Muhammad have voted for him?

You should read How Would the Prophet Muhammad Vote? You Might Be Surprised on the http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sarah-moawad/how-would-the-prophet-muhammad-vote-you-might-be-surprised_b_2064606.html
Re: Would Prophet Muhammad Have Voted For Barack Obama? by LagosShia: 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2012
First,the question is very ignorant and would stop short from calling it disrespectful and rude.

The Prophet (sa) as Jesus (as) and Imam Mahdi (as) are leaders of humanity,representatives and the proofs of God on earth.if any of these three were around it would be incumbent on all of mankind to look up to them and get guidance and spiritual and physical leadership from them.obama would either become a follower and subject of the Prophet (sa), or not and as a result be on his own without divine approval. or their presence alone would make all world governments illegitimate,null and void if any try to go against them.so any of these three is not a subject like muslims in america are.so these three can appoint governors or commissioners in america and worldwide if the support,divine will and plan wants a unified divine global leadership.
Re: Would Prophet Muhammad Have Voted For Barack Obama? by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 17, 2012
LagosShia: First,the question is very ignorant and would stop short from calling it disrespectful and rude.

The Prophet (sa) as Jesus (as) and Imam Mahdi (as) are leaders of humanity,representatives and the proofs of God on earth.if any of these three were around it would be incumbent on all of mankind to look up to them and get guidance and spiritual and physical leadership from them.obama would either become a follower and subject of the Prophet (sa), or not and as a result be on his own without divine approval. or their presence alone would make all world governments illegitimate,null and void if any try to go against them.so any of these three is not a subject like muslims in america are.so these three can appoint governors or commissioners in america and worldwide if the support,divine will and plan wants a unified divine global leadership.

Really?

Even when these 3 were alive, majority of mankind did not know or care about them. None of these 3 people lived in the most advanced civilization of their time.
Re: Would Prophet Muhammad Have Voted For Barack Obama? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2012
no he wouldnt. Obama supports israel
Re: Would Prophet Muhammad Have Voted For Barack Obama? by vedaxcool(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2012
toba: no he wouldnt. Obama supports israel

So you mean to say if Paul were to be alive he would vote for Obama?

Logicboy03:

Really?

Even when these 3 were alive, majority of mankind did not know or care about them. None of these 3 people lived in the most advanced civilization of their time.

You asked a hypothetical question and you were given a hypothetical answer only to turn around and change the setting to reality! I mean do you really understand questions you asked? Or are just an attention seeker as lagosshia says (which is true), attention seeking seems to be a strategy of defeating depression, live an illusion and reality will not hurt that much!

grin grin grin
Re: Would Prophet Muhammad Have Voted For Barack Obama? by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2012
vedaxcool:

You asked a hypothetical question and you were given a hypothetical answer only to turn around and change the setting to reality! I mean do you really understand questions you asked? Or are just an attention seeker as lagosshia says (which is true), attention seeking seems to be a strategy of defeating depression, live an illusion and reality will not hurt that much!

grin grin grin

Are you educated at all?

1) First, I didnt ask the question

2) A hypothetical question was asked based on certain realities or assumptions (the persons and lives of those prophets). LagosShia went off on an imaginary tangent and I corrected him

3) LagosShia's imaginary tangent was to claim that all humans would be or should be followers of those prophets should they be alive today. That wasnt the reality in those prophet's lives in the past. How would it be a reality now, if they were alive today?

Funny how you defend LagosShia now, only to call him "shia scum" tomorrow. wink
Re: Would Prophet Muhammad Have Voted For Barack Obama? by vedaxcool(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

Are you educated at all?

1) First, I didnt ask the question

2) A hypothetical question was asked based on certain realities or assumptions (the persons and lives of those prophets). LagosShia went off on an imaginary tangent and I corrected him

3) LagosShia's imaginary tangent was to claim that all humans would be or should be followers of those prophets should they be alive today. That wasnt the reality in those prophet's lives in the past. How would it be a reality now, if they were alive today?

Funny how you defend LagosShia now, only to call him "shia scum" tomorrow. wink

Now we understand that in the South the N/delta has the lowest litracy rate, so you should have determined whether you are educated as we understand having an education to me, since illiteracy has its ways of rubbing off on people which as I indicated seems abundant in your place of origin!

Now I actually mistook u to be the OP, which off course if you were as educated as you want us to think you would have simply replace the word 'you' with 'A'!

A hypothetical question was simply given a hypothetical answer which anybody who appreciate common sense would have hailed lagosshia as being very creative and innovative reminding one of the way Jesus literal floored the Jewish oligarchs whenever they brought their disingenuous riddles, not only that lagosshia would also be hailed for giving answer that conveyed the very honesty and truth (something most atheist lack) he restated that even if jesus was to be alive he would be followed! This to me is sound and consistent thinking (something most NL atheist pray to have)! The brand of Muahmmad pbuh and Jesus a.s puts make them two of the well known personalities in human history, if people were to see this individuals walk the very face of the earth, every one having heard of these great people will naturally gravitate towards them (everyone except the atheists off course who cannot appreciate sound common sense) and that is what Lagosshia means!

On supporting lagosshia (can't remember calling him a shia scum), the truth has no enemy except liars, and lagosshia said the truth. Just as I have seen atheist who commend certain verses in the Qur'an, I hope you logicboy is not a liar! It might hurt you that I praise good thinking, but I am really not on NL to make you happy!

Q.E.D.

cool

1 Like

Re: Would Prophet Muhammad Have Voted For Barack Obama? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
vedaxcool:

Now we understand that in the South the N/delta has the lowest litracy rate, so you should have determined whether you are educated as we understand having an education to me, since illiteracy has its ways of rubbing off on people which as I indicated seems abundant in your place of origin!

Now I actually mistook u to be the OP, which off course if you were as educated as you want us to think you would have simply replace the word 'you' with 'A'!

A hypothetical question was simply given a hypothetical answer which anybody who appreciate common sense would have hailed lagosshia as being very creative and innovative reminding one of the way Jesus literal floored the Jewish oligarchs whenever they brought their disingenuous riddles, not only that lagosshia would also be hailed for giving answer that conveyed the very honesty and truth (something most atheist lack) he restated that even if jesus was to be alive he would be followed! This to me is sound and consistent thinking (something most NL atheist pray to have)! The brand of Muahmmad pbuh and Jesus a.s puts make them two of the well known personalities in human history, if people were to see this individuals walk the very face of the earth, every one having heard of these great people will naturally gravitate towards them (everyone except the atheists off course who cannot appreciate sound common sense) and that is what Lagosshia means!

On supporting lagosshia (can't remember calling him a shia scum), the truth has no enemy except liars, and lagosshia said the truth. Just as I have seen atheist who commend certain verses in the Qur'an, I hope you logicboy is not a liar! It might hurt you that I praise good thinking, but I am really not on NL to make you happy!

Q.E.D.

cool

Re: Would Prophet Muhammad Have Voted For Barack Obama? by vedaxcool(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
^

I understand the education stuff is playing out again! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would Prophet Muhammad Have Voted For Barack Obama? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
No,if thats what will make you excrete well tonight,and no muslim should partake in voting for a keferi law.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Library of Quran Related topics / About Muslim Scholars And Praise / Can You Read Quran To Your Own Understanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.