Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould (3535 Views)

David Beckham Retires From Football / Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager / John Terry Retires From International Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould by Nasri100(m): 2:08pm On May 07, 2012
Arsene Wenger has confirmed that he will be promoting from within and appointing Steve Bould as his new assistant manager.

The Arsenal boss will be working with a slightly different backroom team in 2012/13 following the announcement that Pat Rice is to leave his role with the club.

Rice is to retire after 44 years of loyal service to the Gunners and will walk away at the end of the season.

Wenger has moved quickly to fill the void and did not have to look far for a new right-hand man.

Bould, who spent 11 years of his playing career with Arsenal, has been part of the Gunners' coaching set-up since 2001.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7744785/Wenger-confirms-Bould-move
Re: Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould by passionate88: 4:33pm On May 10, 2012
Welcome... BB bold
Re: Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould by tboy1(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2012
Hopefully Steve Bould can sort out our defensive problems.
Re: Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould by IbroSaunks(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2012
tboy1: Hopefully Steve Bould can sort out our defensive problems.
if the manager can't do that you think his assistant would?
Re: Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould by tboy1(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2012
IbroSaunks:
if the manager can't do that you think his assistant would?

Players spend more time with assistant coaches and Bould used to be a defender
Re: Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 10, 2012
Oyinbo sef see person name abeg: Rice. Make dem bring him broda beans make him continue d work nah. angry

1 Like

Re: Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould by djosh4(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2012
Pat Rice,legend!
Re: Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould by 1025: 5:53pm On May 10, 2012
will this new man change the mindset of wenger from buying cheap and selling high to the days of trophies? under normal circumstances, after rice, na beans suppose come but since na bould come, let us see what happens henceforth.
some of these names dey bring bad luck.if na me dey play and rice wey i dey cook everyday come dey talk to me, i no go respect am.
Re: Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 10, 2012
the change begins ....
Re: Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould by femo86(m): 6:16pm On May 10, 2012
Wenger should also go after 7yrs of notin to write about.
Re: Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould by CuteTj(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2012
Thank you Pat Rice for the years of service to Arsenal FC. All the best in whatever you choose to do after your retirement. I hope the appointment of Steve Bould will bring about a change in our defense and ensure solid defensive organisation. We really need to stop conceeding higher every passing season.
1025: will this new man change the mindset of wenger from buying cheap and selling high to the days of trophies? under normal circumstances, after rice, na beans suppose come but since na bould come, let us see what happens henceforth.
some of these names dey bring bad luck.if na me dey play and rice wey i dey cook everyday come dey talk to me, i no go respect am.
LOL! Arsene Wenger is the most stubborn man i have seen. There are times i felt like strangling him for the heartache he has caused we Arsenal fans with his unreasonable principles.
Re: Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould by megapriest(m): 7:21pm On May 10, 2012
Rice to retire after 44yrs of commited service 2gunners.d man deserve a statue @Emirate stadium
Re: Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould by emmke(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2012
Pat Rice, loyalty personified. Yan M'villa might also be on his way to the emirates. 2012/2013 might just be the season.
Re: Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould by 1025: 9:20pm On May 10, 2012
Pat Rice, loyalty personified. Yan M'villa might also be on his way to the emirates. 2012/2013 might just be the season.

@emmke,
did u say the season? please if u are looking for celebration, try and win emirate cup otherwise nothing ooo. clubs are investing real money on real players and u think buying from relegated club will change things.
anyway, let me leave u to ur expectations/dreams.
Re: Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 10, 2012
Kudos to Rice for not abandoning ship.
Or did the trophylessness drive him out? tongue
Re: Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould by WhoIGoAsk: 10:34pm On May 10, 2012
congrats, pat rice
Re: Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould by loversguy(m): 10:38pm On May 10, 2012
Babzilla: Oyinbo sef see person name abeg: Rice. Make dem bring him broda beans make him continue d work nah. angry
1025: will this new man change the mindset of wenger from buying cheap and selling high to the days of trophies? under normal circumstances, after rice, na beans suppose come but since na bould come, let us see what happens henceforth.
Babzilla: Oyinbo sef see person name abeg: Rice. Make dem bring him broda beans make him continue d work nah. angry
U guyz r funny, LOL !!!
Re: Pat Rice Retires End Of Season, Arsenal New Asst Manger Is Steve Bould by lexus1: 8:09am On May 11, 2012
grin grin ;DCool“[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

West Brom Vs Manchester Utd On Saturday, January 1st; 1.45pm / Arsenal Vs Bayern UEFA Round Of 16 / Ronaldinho Vs Messi: Who Is Greatest?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.