Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

H - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / H (800 Views)

WIKE GOVERNOSHIP: Live Thanks-giving @ P/H Over Wike's Victory! / Trailer Accident Today At Area H,New Owerri, Imo,Driver Severely Injured(Photos) / Pdp Confirms Moh'd H Bello As New National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 07, 2012
I
Re: H by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 07, 2012
You need τ̅☺ come τ̅☺ your ward in Nigeria τ̅☺ get registered and become a card carrying member but before that Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ done ℓ̊ advise you look for other means τ̅☺ associate. And ACN Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ not a yoruba party, my point Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ being yoruba changes nothing.

1 Like

Re: H by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 07, 2012
kindabigg: I'm a young naija guy, and I live in London. I'll like to work with ACN, on media matters (internet wise, through blogs). I'm a proud Yoruba guy, and ACN seems to have won my heart; with the present re-transformation of the SW (though a lot more needs to be done).

email: kindabigg@gmail.com

Here you go: http://www.actioncongressuk.org/join.htm cheesy
Re: H by OK2NV3: 10:31pm On May 07, 2012
So does your tribe matter in deciding on the political party of your choice?
Re: H by Olaone1: 10:36pm On May 07, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Here you go: http://www.actioncongressuk.org/join.htm cheesy

Forget this, bro. Your enquiry will not be given any attention.

And, your calls will NEVER get through.

Naija parties are only active during elections.

Those in charge are very useless. Buncha pillocks, I tell ya

***Moi RL experience oo***
Re: H by MrGlobe(m): 11:04pm On May 07, 2012
@op are you not a yeruba guy? You are automatically an ACN member. Just go and worship tunubu your theif leader at his palace when next you are in naija. A special membership card in london may not be neccessary
Re: H by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 07, 2012
OK/2/NV:
So does your tribe matter in deciding on the political party of your choice?
You are about to start a fight here.
Re: H by Ngodigha: 11:39pm On May 07, 2012
kindabigg: I'm a young naija guy, and I live in London. I'll like to work with ACN, on media matters (internet wise, through blogs). I'm a proud Yoruba guy, and ACN seems to have won my heart; with the present re-transformation of the SW (though a lot more needs to be done).

email: kindabigg@gmail.com
Do you want to die?.
Re: H by Nobody: 8:23am On May 08, 2012
Ngodigha:
Do you want to die?.
grin grin grin grin
Re: H by Mynd44: 8:47am On May 08, 2012
blink182: You are about to start a fight here.
But he asked a very important question nah

(1) (Reply)

Analysis: Nigeria Oil Bill Waters Down Its Reforms / New PIB To Outlaw Gas Flaring By December / A City Without Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.