Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist (2931 Views)

Christ Must Reorient You / Christ Must Reign / How Were People Saved Before Jesus Christ Died On The Cross? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by xproducer: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
grafikii:
According to this verse in the bible, there appears to be no difference btw Jesus and mohammed.
Luke 19:27
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them.
I hope this Makes the front page, I would like wider opinion

=====

You cannot compare a man to GOD!

The Lord JESUS, the CHRIST is many great things - including but not limited to - King of kings (Revelation 17:14, Revelation 19:16, 1 Timothy 6:15), Who created all things (John 1:1-4, Colossians 1:16) and has all authority!

"Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power." - 1 Corinthians 15:24 (Also Matthew 28:18)

Indeed "The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy." - Psalm 145:8 and is the GOD of justice and thus must do righteous judgment!

Therefore listen to me, you men of understanding: Far be it from God to do wickedness, And from the Almighty to commit iniquity. For He repays man according to his work, And makes man to find a reward according to his way. Surely God will never do wickedly, Nor will the Almighty pervert justice. Who gave Him charge over the earth? Or who appointed Him over the whole world? If He should set His heart on it, If He should gather to Himself His Spirit and His breath, All flesh would perish together, And man would return to dust. If you have understanding, hear this; Listen to the sound of my words: Should one who hates justice govern? Will you condemn Him who is most just?" - Job 34:10-17

The Law (for those who have not been saved by grace and mercy) requires the death for sin (particularly the second death - Revelation 21:8, Revelation 2:11, Revelation 20:6, Revelation 20:14).

Even after all the above, know that GOD says "For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,” says the Lord God. “Therefore turn and live!” - Ezekiel 18:32

=====

"He is the Rock, His work is perfect; For all His ways are justice, A God of truth and without injustice; Righteous and upright is He." - Deuteronomy 32:4
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by orisa37: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2021
JESUS DIDN'T TERRORIZE JUDAS. YOU'RE REFERRING TO THE JUDGEMENT OF THE WEEDS AND WHEATS

AND THAT WILL BE THE JUDGEMENT FOR ALL ATHEISTS AT END TIME.
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by 2dominate: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2021
Ptolomeus:
Jesus loved the wine, so much so that arguably abused alcohol.
He also was guilty of gluttony, for it was insatiable when it comes to eating.
Friend of sinners (and obviously sinner too ...
(Matthew 11),

Glutton and drunkard (Luke 7)
Can anyone doubt their sexual activity after these presentations of Matthew and Luke?
With these trends I doubt that Jesus was interested in being a terrorist.
He preferred worldly pleasures.
Seriously !!!
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by 2dominate: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2021
xproducer:

=====

You cannot compare a man to GOD!

The Lord JESUS, the CHRIST is many great things - including but not limited to - King of kings (Revelation 17:14, Revelation 19:16, 1 Timothy 6:15), Who created all things (John 1:1-4, Colossians 1:16) and has all authority!

"Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power." - 1 Corinthians 15:24 (Also Matthew 28:18)

Indeed "The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy." - Psalm 145:8 and is the GOD of justice and thus must do righteous judgment!

Therefore listen to me, you men of understanding: Far be it from God to do wickedness, And from the Almighty to commit iniquity. For He repays man according to his work, And makes man to find a reward according to his way. Surely God will never do wickedly, Nor will the Almighty pervert justice. Who gave Him charge over the earth? Or who appointed Him over the whole world? If He should set His heart on it, If He should gather to Himself His Spirit and His breath, All flesh would perish together, And man would return to dust. If you have understanding, hear this; Listen to the sound of my words: Should one who hates justice govern? Will you condemn Him who is most just?" - Job 34:10-17

The Law (for those who have not been saved by grace and mercy) requires the death for sin (particularly the second death - Revelation 21:8, Revelation 2:11, Revelation 20:6, Revelation 20:14).

Even after all the above, know that GOD says "For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,” says the Lord God. “Therefore turn and live!” - Ezekiel 18:32

=====

"He is the Rock, His work is perfect; For all His ways are justice, A God of truth and without injustice; Righteous and upright is He." - Deuteronomy 32:4
Oh i forgot what kind of god gain convert forcefully.
We can deduce from this that christianity was spread by the sword
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by 2dominate: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2021
cyrexx:
@ grafikii and
@ dilluminati

so if you believe Jesus commands his followers to kill unbelievers,have you seen any christian kill unbelievers or wage holy war, following the instructions of Jesus.
i'm a free thinker but i'm also honest to the best of my ability, i wont say what i do not see. read the entire passages very well and see what he means

e.g. when he's talking to them about buying swords and they presented physical swords to him, he said "that is enough" referring to their misunderstanding i.e. enough of their misunderstanding. he was already talking to them about going to preach the gospel, and the sword he is talking is the spiritual sword of the spirit. this is evident by him later healing the ear of a man that one of his disciples cut off for misunderstanding what he is saying here. be honest and look at the entire passage very well.
peace
Oshey free thinker
You're afraid of representing your creed abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. / Why Does Glory Dome Have No Cross Of Christ On The Building Or At The Altar ? / Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.