Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist (2967 Views)

Christ Must Reorient You / Christ Must Reign / How Were People Saved Before Jesus Christ Died On The Cross? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by Ptolomeus(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2012
ijawkid: @ptolemues...
Can't u see from johns statement that d pharisees were d hypocrites?

Jesus ate with them but never got involved in gluttony...d pharisees were always opposers who would want to stain Jesus's reputation...

Jesus was never a drunkard and u knw that....

Jesus spent time wit sincere hearted repentant persons than with d foolish pharisees who taught they knew it all....

Jesus wasn't an anti social,he was not a recluse,but @ d same time he knew why he came to d earth...

To do his Fathers will and preach d goodnews...

He got to every1....

Those persons Jesus preached to changed there bad ways,while d pharisees are being prepared for destruction...

I understand what you say, and I have nothing against your point of view.
I have not said anything, I have confined myself to explain what those biblical passages.
If you believe that Matthew and Luke are Pharisees and hypocrites, is your point of view, I do not I have nothing against your opinion.
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by Ptolomeus(m): 5:54pm On May 08, 2012
Whymee: Jesus turned water to wine, NOT A PARABLE.
Jesus died for three days and three night, NOT A PARABLE.
in the beginning God created the earth and heaven, NOT A PARABLE.
Jesus was burn by virgin Mary, NOT A PARABLE.

Jesus asked his disciples to sell their properties and buy sword, THEN, MIRACULOUSLY HIS STATEMENT TURNS TO BE PARABLE.
Jesus disciple cut someone ear, I GUESS IT IS A PARABLE, SHOO.

Pls explain the literal meaning and PARABLE meaning of JESUS IS SON OF GOD,..

ESCAPE ROUTE.
It parable parable or not according as appropriate.
I quoted two passages from the Bible (Matthew and Luke), immediately attacked me calling me a blasphemer, a Pharisee, hypocrite, and anti-Christian.
But NO ONE here has denied that these two passages are correct.
I have no animosity against Catholics and against him, has been shown that I am not a hypocrite ...

The big problem with Christians is that they have developed an image of Jesus in which absolutely no one believes, or themselves.
When I said that Jesus obviously had sex, (that is offensive to Christians, why?) Is because I believe that Jesus was a normal human being, not a eunuch ... Let us focus us on the day. There is nothing wrong with that Jesus had sex. The strange thing had been that Jesus had not had sex ever.
Now ... Many Christian fanatics say to me: "The Bible does not say that Jesus had sex!" Is that the Bible tells the religious aspects of Jesus ... not the human aspects of Jesus.
If you go to the cinema does not have to see the leading man urinating in the bathroom, but that does not mean he never urinate ...
The Bible does not say that at no time Jesus must go to the bathroom ... that Jesus had diarrhea, feeling sick ... but that does not mean it did not happen. In fact occurred.
I am not guilty of the image that Christians invented Jesus ...
And I hope that those truly hypocritical, do not see aggression in my words.
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by Ayomivic(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2012
grafikii: Check this one out, what did Jesus need a sword for, to cut grass abi na to hunt animals?

Then Jesus asked them, "When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?" "Nothing," they answered. He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. It is written: `And he was numbered with the transgressors' ; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment." The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied. (Luke 22:35-38,

Go on, continue your blasphemy you and your colleagues. Spite on him,shit on him, mock him. In fact you are good servent of your master (satan).He shall reward you.
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by Whymee: 6:20pm On May 08, 2012
cyrexx: @ whymee
you are very free to believe whatever you want to believe about Jesus, but any reasonable and unbiased mind would understand the truth that has been shown to you here. if these explanations do not show you that Jesus is not who you are falsely calling him, its very obvious you are definitely going to believe what you believe despite any reasonable explanation that might contradict your biased opinion of Jesus.
go ahead, keep hating on Jesus. nobody can stop you anyway. but personally, i just dont understand his offense towards you. if you can care to explain

Why paint bible Jesus like this if you can't defend all attribute directed to him according to the bible.
WYSIWYG.

GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT.

go through the Qur'an and see the true image of Jesus, who all Muslims in the whole world have respect for.
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by cyrexx: 6:43pm On May 08, 2012
Whymee:

Why paint bible Jesus like this if you can't defend all attribute directed to him according to the bible.
WYSIWYG.

GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT.

i've just explained how ur opinion about Jesus is biased and wrong, read my posts and drop ur bias.

Whymee:

go through the Qur'an and see the true image of Jesus, who all Muslims in the whole world have respect for.

so what are you saying in essence. is Jesus an evil person or a good person.
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by Ptolomeus(m): 7:03pm On May 08, 2012
Ayomivic:

Go on, continue your blasphemy you and your colleagues. Spite on him,shit on him, mock him. In fact you are good servent of your master (satan).He shall reward you.

you blindly insult. It is very rude. You should learn to respect.
What would you say if I say that here the blasphemer, the heretic and the satanic are you? Because it is you who has distorted the image of Jesus ...
Are Christians who say that he changes the word of the biblila and who judged Jesus, is satanic ... ok, then you are a Satanist and a heretic.
And in the future be polite, as well as ridicule, shows that their religion is very rude people.
Back to school, will be good for you, Mr. fanatic.
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by Ptolomeus(m): 7:07pm On May 08, 2012
Indeed, you think that in the context of the time, Jesus never got drunk? Never ate greedily? Never had diarrhea? Never vomited? Never had sex with a woman?
Anyone really believe that?
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by Whymee: 7:51pm On May 08, 2012
@cerexx.
LUKE 19:27
confirmed Jesus saying
Those enemy of mine who don't want me king, bring them forward and kill them.

Further post reveal another verse quoting Jesus, sell your properties and buy swords....

An account of Jesus disciple called Peter cut someone ear with a sword ...

All this you referred to as PARABLE.

Similar verses in the Qur'an are misquoted by Christians claiming Muhammed instructed Muslim to kill for Allah under the umbrella of Jihad.

All effort by Islamic scholars to enlighten them, they keep referring to verses in the Qur'an to backup their ignorance. Various names were given to Muslims by the media as a result of the western world propaganda against Islam.

I was surprised when similar verse now surface from the ONLY BIBLE, you now defended such, SAYING JESUS IS SPEAKING IN PARABLE.

MY DAUGHTER JUST DEFINED A VERB TO ME AS AN ACTION WORD. PETER {CUT} SOMEONE EAR WITH A SWORD, {SELL}, {BUY}, {BRING}, {KILL} words in parentheses are VERB SIR
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by grafikii: 8:26pm On May 08, 2012
Nobody is hating anyone, I just quoted what I read in the bible and my understanding is he wanted those who didn't believe in him killed
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by cyrexx: 8:27pm On May 08, 2012
@ whymee
O.K., now i get your point, you're purposely slandering prophet Isa (according to the Quran) with full knowledge that he was a righteous man. with that i wont argue with anymore. mind you, i'm a free thinker. and i study both the Quran and the Bible, even though i dont believe everything contained therein that goes against reason.

but one question: have you seen any true christian take up arms and kill another human being claiming that he is following Jesus' instruction. i'm not in the business of abusing people's religion but when you observe what the adherents of religions are doing, you will wonder who or what motivated them to carry out such atrocities in the name of God.

Look at these pictures below and guess what will come to a non-muslim's mind about Islam.

Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by cyrexx: 8:34pm On May 08, 2012
grafikii: Nobody is hating anyone, I just quoted what I read in the bible and my understanding is he wanted those who didn't believe in him killed

go and read the entire story and get full understanding of what Jesus is saying (i copied the entire passage in my earlier post, if you really want to know the truth). it sounds to me that you purposely want to believe what is not true about Jesus, even though everybody including atheists, muslims and christians know he is a good man, and none of his true followers carry out any atrocities by obeying his words that you are now purposely misunderstanding
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 08, 2012
Whymee:

I can't believe this is from the HOLY ONLY BIBLE.

ätò!
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by Ptolomeus(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2012
O.K., now i get your point, you're purposely slandering prophet Isa (according to the Quran) with full knowledge that he was a righteous man. with that i wont argue with anymore. mind you, i'm a free thinker. and i study both the Quran and the Bible, even though i dont believe everything contained therein that goes against reason.

but one question: have you seen any true christian take up arms and kill another human being claiming that he is following Jesus' instruction. i'm not in the business of abusing people's religion but when you observe what the adherents of religions are doing, you will wonder who or what motivated them to carry out such atrocities in the name of God.

Look at these pictures below and guess what will come to a non-muslim's mind about Islam.

The problem (big problem) is not on religions, not in the Koran, or Christianity, or traditionalism ... is in the people ...
When I read some people irrationally defending a belief, wanting to deny reality to deny imposibel, I wonder if there is a god that you agree with that!

My respects dear friend!
Good post!
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by grafikii: 9:07pm On May 08, 2012
brother, ur explanations are not convincing, he gave an order to kill, I don't see any parable in that.
cyrexx:

go and read the entire story and get full understanding of what Jesus is saying (i copied the entire passage in my earlier post, if you really want to know the truth). it sounds to me that you purposely want to believe what is not true about Jesus, even though everybody including atheists, muslims and christians know he is a good man, and none of his true followers carry out any atrocities by obeying his words that you are now purposely misunderstanding
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by grafikii: 9:12pm On May 08, 2012
I am not slandering Jesus, I only pasted is commands. Who am I to question him.

Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by grafikii: 9:13pm On May 08, 2012
Thanks Bro
Ptolomeus:

The problem (big problem) is not on religions, not in the Koran, or Christianity, or traditionalism ... is in the people ...
When I read some people irrationally defending a belief, wanting to deny reality to deny imposibel, I wonder if there is a god that you agree with that!

My respects dear friend!
Good post!
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by Ptolomeus(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2012
cyrexx:

Nobody here is saying that Jesus was not a great man.
Some have felt attacked because others consider Jesus a human being, and that is not degrading.
It is uncontested here the passages in Matthew 11.18.19 Lucas 5.39 John 8.48 7.20 it is said that "Jesus was a glutton and a drunkard," that "nobody drinks new wine after drinking old wine", they said to Christ had a demon (referring to his drinking and eating, and prostitutes who accompanied him.
That no one has denied, simply because it is in the Bible, and nobody can deny.
I add that Jesus was a common man who had sex with women like a common man of the time, and nobody here can deny it.
They have developed an image of Jesus that Jesus himself would cause repugnance!.
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by Ptolomeus(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2012
grafikii: I am not slandering Jesus, I only pasted is commands. Who am I to question him.
It happens that is not reason, it is impossible to use logic against irrational fanaticism.
When one of us, using logic, analyzing a situation respectfully, we risk being called "heretics", "satanic" "blasphemous" ...
They have failure analysis, have not even answered my wont on three Biblical passages, they only insult ...

Gratitude is my dear brother!

A sincere hug.
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by grafikii: 9:27pm On May 08, 2012
Nice take,I especially like the ordinary man explanation.
Ptolomeus:

Nobody here is saying that Jesus was not a great man.
Some have felt attacked because others consider Jesus a human being, and that is not degrading.
It is uncontested here the passages in Matthew 11.18.19 Lucas 5.39 John 8.48 7.20 it is said that "Jesus was a glutton and a drunkard," that "nobody drinks new wine after drinking old wine", they said to Christ had a demon (referring to his drinking and eating, and prostitutes who accompanied him.
That no one has denied, simply because it is in the Bible, and nobody can deny.
I add that Jesus was a common man who had sex with women like a common man of the time, and nobody here can deny it.
They have developed an image of Jesus that Jesus himself would cause repugnance!.
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by cyrexx: 9:43pm On May 08, 2012
Ptolomeus:

my dear friend, can you shed more light on this statement of yours. is it not religions and their holy books that motivate people to behave the way they do. i believe people are basically good, they only get corrupted by life experiences. do you have a contrary view.

by the way, i appreciate your insightful approach. i wish there are more of you on nairaland instead of blind arguers

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by grafikii: 10:11pm On May 08, 2012
What about this
Matthew 10:34. "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.
35 "For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law'
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by Whymee: 10:15pm On May 08, 2012
@cyrexx
You carefully use the word TRUE Christian, you are admitting that we have FALSE Christian, if any of the false Christian commits killing like Rev King and a Lady that was known to be a deacon sometime ago in Nairaland who killed her nephew. Should the whole Christianity be condemned.

Why condemn all Muslim and ISLAM if FALSE Muslim then commit atrocity under the umbrella of Jihad.

Ptolomeo has clearly stated the fact, that it is not religion, tribe nor culture but the people that are bad.
I really appreciate that.

If only his massage can been read by ignorant Nairalander on religious issues.

The pictures are familiar to me,
I have couples of similar picture showing otherwise. Some of this pictures cannot be authenticated.

A video , claimed to have been sent by BH showing THISDAY bombing was posted recently only to be discovered it's a hoax posted by non Muslim to link the event to TRUE MUSLIMS.

Faith is difficult to toy with and issues of religion brings different irrational behavior, some faithful will go to any length to defend their faith, how would you feel if you entered a home and discovered that the picture on their foot mat is the picture of Jesus, you will get upset and these may lead to placard similar to your pictures, in such mass protest you're bound to see different wordings on placards.

This picture relates to the story of a boy painting an image of the prophet. We have heard of Virus called Ahmad, computers games given a name closer to Muhammed with a concept negating his personality, this will definitely breach the limits of tolerance and may lead to mass protest.

I can send you series of similar pictures were mosque, Muslims were masacre, children, women and families were display from their homes.

I use an iPad and have been looking for ways to post video and photos on Nairaland, put me through if you can.
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by Ptolomeus(m): 10:25pm On May 08, 2012
cyrexx:

my dear friend, can you shed more light on this statement of yours. is it not religions and their holy books that motivate people to behave the way they do. i believe people are basically good, they only get corrupted by life experiences. do you have a contrary view.

by the way, i appreciate your insightful approach. i wish there are more of you on nairaland instead of blind arguers

Thank you very much for your consideration and affection, dear friend.
I am not an atheist, but it could be.
I believe all religions lead to God differ in how they seek to that god, differ in the way in which they want to go to that god, they differ in the way of worship that god.
I do not think any god order to impose one religion or another ... if so would not be a god. I do not think a god send kill in his name, if so, he would not be a god.
All that sort of thing, are part of human nature, of petty intentions of fanatical priests who put their interests to the word of God they claim to love.
I am not a Christian or Islamic. But respect for both (no fans). Now ... if I may I would like to leave a question for all the brothers ...
And if the Christian God was the same as Islam god? Exactly the same ... and the only difference was the Christian and Islamic interpretation given of this god? It would be worth so much hatred? It would make sense as fanaticism?.
If there exists a God (whatever it is) I think it should be furious with the actions of people, who say they profess peace and love, but end up making a cult of hatred and fanaticism.
Know you excuse my English, which is very bad.
I thank you from my heart the beautiful way that I have received here in this beautiful forum.
Thank you!
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by Ptolomeus(m): 10:30pm On May 08, 2012
Whymee: @cyrexx
You carefully use the word TRUE Christian, you are admitting that we have FALSE Christian, if any of the false Christian commits killing like Rev King and a Lady that was known to be a deacon sometime ago in Nairaland who killed her nephew. Should the whole Christianity be condemned.

Why condemn all Muslim and ISLAM if FALSE Muslim then commit atrocity under the umbrella of Jihad.

Ptolomeo has clearly stated the fact, that it is not religion, tribe nor culture but the people that are bad.

I have couples of similar picture showing otherwise. Some of this pictures cannot be authenticated.

A video , claimed to have been sent by BH showing THISDAY bombing was posted recently only to be discovered it's a hoax posted by non Muslim to link the event to TRUE MUSLIMS.

Faith is difficult to toy with and issues of religion brings different irrational behavior, some faithful will go to any length to defend their faith, how would you feel if you entered a home and discovered that the picture on their foot mat is the picture of Jesus, you will get upset and these may lead to placard similar to your pictures, in such mass protest you're bound to see different wordings on placards.

This picture relates to the story of a boy painting an image of the prophet. We have heard of Virus called Ahmad, computers games given a name closer to Muhammed with a concept negating his personality, this will definitely breach the limits of tolerance and may lead to mass protest.

I can send you series of similar pictures were mosque, Muslims were masacre, children, women and families were display from their homes.

I use an iPad and have been looking for ways to post video and photos on Nairaland, put me through if you can.

Very good contribution dear friend!
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by grafikii: 10:33pm On May 08, 2012
Good take again.
Whymee: @cyrexx

Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by grafikii: 10:50pm On May 08, 2012
@ moderator, we need a wider discussion, pls send this topic to the front page, we don't mind if you change the heading
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by grafikii: 10:57pm On May 08, 2012
I have got some other verses to share but let's keep the discussion going.
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by grafikii: 10:59pm On May 08, 2012
Any explanation to this verse ?
grafikii: What about this
Matthew 10:34. Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.
35 "For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law'
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by cyrexx: 6:55am On May 09, 2012
grafikii: What about this
Matthew 10:34. "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.

i could have answered you long before now, but i ignored because i know that no reasonable explanation will make you change your mind from your bias and negative opinion. but incase u want to be reasonable, listen:

read the entire passage very well and open ur understanding instead of closing it. he was addressing his disciples about persecution that will come to them for following him. he didnt come to bring peace in the sense that everybody will not accept him. some will reject him just like you're doing here, some will kill his disciples with swords, families will be divided e.g if one of them accepts Christ and her family rejects him or her even close family ties like parent-child and inlaws may be divided over Him. Jesus was basically preparing his followers for future persecution that His coming to the world will bring them.
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by Ptolomeus(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2012
cyrexx:

i could have answered you long before now, but i ignored because i know that no reasonable explanation will make you change your mind from your bias and negative opinion. but incase u want to be reasonable, listen:

read the entire passage very well and open ur understanding instead of closing it. he was addressing his disciples about persecution that will come to them for following him. he didnt come to bring peace in the sense that everybody will not accept him. some will reject him just like you're doing here, some will kill his disciples with swords, families will be divided e.g if one of them accepts Christ and her family rejects him or her even close family ties like parent-child and inlaws may be divided over Him. Jesus was basically preparing his followers for future persecution that His coming to the world will bring them.
if anyone has ears to hear, let him hear and gain understanding.

Dear, you are NOT a elected and we are not fools.
You expose your analysis and I'll do the same.

The passages quoted by Brother grafikii be analyzed in their context, and thus not biased and capricious.
The Hebrew people were born and lived (and lives) in permanent wars.
The Jewish-Christian god forever enslave and ordered removed from the earth to whom he considered enemies of Israel.
Not surprisingly, in this context there is a passage as this (which is not the only one who calls to destroy, kill and expand)
This is not a parable, the Israelites did not interpret it as a parable, but as a preparation for the fight.
Originally, Christians were persecuted ... even after the death of Christ there were big fights between the same groups called Christians.
When Constantine marked the foundation of Christianity, the persecution of the Christians against non Christians. That persecution was by no means less cruel than the Christians endured before ...
I still insist that the great problem of Christian history has been distorted, distorting the image of Jewish-Christian god and of course, that of Jesus ...
Unable to parse these passages, assuming that God is absolute goodness, because nunnca was, and not divert the content corresponds to a parabola where there is none.
What was wrote is textual, and suggests that the so-called "chosen people" has supremacy, at whatever cost.
Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by grafikii: 6:47pm On May 09, 2012
Thanks brother, I don't understand this parables, because this sounds statements and orders or comands
Ptolomeus:

Dear, you are NOT a elected and we are not fools.
You expose your analysis and I'll do the same.

The passages quoted by Brother grafikii be analyzed in their context, and thus not biased and capricious.
The Hebrew people were born and lived (and lives) in permanent wars.
The Jewish-Christian god forever enslave and ordered removed from the earth to whom he considered enemies of Israel.
Not surprisingly, in this context there is a passage as this (which is not the only one who calls to destroy, kill and expand)
This is not a parable, the Israelites did not interpret it as a parable, but as a preparation for the fight.
Originally, Christians were persecuted ... even after the death of Christ there were big fights between the same groups called Christians.
When Constantine marked the foundation of Christianity, the persecution of the Christians against non Christians. That persecution was by no means less cruel than the Christians endured before ...
I still insist that the great problem of Christian history has been distorted, distorting the image of Jewish-Christian god and of course, that of Jesus ...
Unable to parse these passages, assuming that God is absolute goodness, because nunnca was, and not divert the content corresponds to a parabola where there is none.
What was wrote is textual, and suggests that the so-called "chosen people" has supremacy, at whatever cost.

Re: Jesus Christ Must Have Been Terrorist by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
grafikii:
According to this verse in the bible, there appears to be no difference btw Jesus and mohammed.
Luke 19:27
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them.
I hope this Makes the front page, I would like wider opinion
Context is key in understanding what is being communicated in any human language. And since the books of the Bible are presented to in human language, to be comprehended using human language comprehension skills, the only true understanding is obtained by first using that most basic of human language comprehension skills which we are most all gifted with. undecided

Please go back and read that parable again in the context it was presented and see if your perception does not change then. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George / I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group / Its Biblical As A Christian To Pray Nakedly In Your Closest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.