Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Typhoid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Typhoid (1122 Views)

Natural Therapy For Typhoid Fever. / Re-occuring Typhoid Infection / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Typhoid by titilade4u: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2007
pls get nme all d treatment for typhoid pls am an auixilary nurse teach me out
Re: Typhoid by nawa1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2007
typhoid fever

an infection of the digestive system by the bacterum salmonella typhi, causing general weakness, high fever, a rash of red spots on the chest and abdomen, chills, sweating, and in serious cases inflammation of the spleen and bones, delirium, and erosion of the intestinal wall leading to haemorrhage. it is transmitted through food or drinking water contaminated by the faeces of urine of patients or carriers. in most cases recovery occurs naturally but treatment with such antibiotics as ciprofloxacin or chloramphenicol reduces the severity of symptoms. vaccination with TAB vaccine provides temporary immunity.
Re: Typhoid by ola4u: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2007
Try the native way:

Get Ginger and Lemon.

Grind or cut them together.

Boil with water or Omidun (Water from OGI)

Put it in a cup and add original honey.

Take it 3 times a day.

With God u are ok. Amen
Re: Typhoid by MasterUwem(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2007
men chew a hand ful of pawpaw seed it works within 24hrs of intake

(1) (Reply)

Help! / Herbal Solution / The Essence Of Autopsy On Dana Crash Victims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.