Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Did Blackberry Delete Your Profile Picture Yesterday - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did Blackberry Delete Your Profile Picture Yesterday (848 Views)

This Is Why You Should DELETE Facebook From Your Iphone Right NOW / How To Deactivate/delete 2go Account / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Blackberry Delete Your Profile Picture Yesterday by ConcernMan: 11:37pm On May 07, 2012
I woke up this morning only to discover that my profile picture was defaultly deleted by RIM, owners of blackberry. I went through my contact list only to discover that some of the profile pictures in my contact list have been deleted also. So, who and who had the same experience with me. We need to sue these guys
Re: Did Blackberry Delete Your Profile Picture Yesterday by walcolm(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2012
you should move this to the dry jokes section undecided
Re: Did Blackberry Delete Your Profile Picture Yesterday by mxxpunkxx: 7:25pm On May 08, 2012
ConcernMan: I woke up this morning only to discover that my profile picture was defaultly deleted by RIM, owners of blackberry. I went through my contact list only to discover that some of the profile pictures in my contact list have been deleted also. So, who and who had the same experience with me. We need to sue these guys

Drogba tryna sue A. Movich
U knw d outcome grin grin grin grin
Re: Did Blackberry Delete Your Profile Picture Yesterday by walcolm(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2012
ConcernMan: I woke up this morning only to discover that my profile picture was defaultly deleted by RIM, owners of blackberry. I went through my contact list only to discover that some of the profile pictures in my contact list have been deleted also. So, who and who had the same experience with me. We need to sue these guys

how did u know RIM was responsible for your profile pic deletion? angry
Re: Did Blackberry Delete Your Profile Picture Yesterday by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 10, 2012

Must you post rubbish when you don't have any reasonable thing to post on?
Re: Did Blackberry Delete Your Profile Picture Yesterday by cupid4ig(m): 3:00am On May 11, 2012
some people are just stupid and can't think. How can rim be responsible for that. Go back to school
Re: Did Blackberry Delete Your Profile Picture Yesterday by rockafela(m): 6:19pm On May 11, 2012
cheesy maybe u slept in thesame house with ur babe who is against u pinging all d time loll ...she don tam u say u don sleep ..she may have selected all d sexy pics of u in ur fone and delete dem...wetin u won take entice other gals she won see am

(1) (Reply)

Nokia In Anoda Style / I Need Htc Sensetion 4G Brend New Or Sony Xperia S / Apple Adds Gay And Lesbian Icons To Ios 6.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.