Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Total Newbie To Forex Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Total Newbie To Forex Trading (882 Views)

Businesses Have Lost N1.46tn To Forex Shortage – LCCI / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb / Should I Say Yes Or No To Forex Trading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Newbie To Forex Trading by Kambinachi(f): 6:30am On May 08, 2012
Hello smart folks... you guys don't know how smart I think you all are right now... lol. Reason? Well, I am thinking of getting into the forex market, and I have absolutely no experience in it.

I notice there are some threads here with like Season 1, Season 2.... Season 6 threads... some with up to like 50pages shocked

I don't even want to embarrass myself by saying I don't even know what Seasons are, so I wont say so (lol)... but no, seriously, I don't . But anyway, I digress.

I had a read through the threads and everyone seems like such an expert. I would definitely appreciate some help and guidelines as to where to start, what I can do, etc.

I was reading through Season 5 and I read about babypips. It seems like a good site, and I intend to have a read through.

But I would also like some guidance from you experienced folks on how to start for someone who is LITERALLY starting from scratch.
Thank you =)
Re: Total Newbie To Forex Trading by Nobody: 8:47am On May 08, 2012
Hey, welcome to the exciting world of trading. It's a rollercoster life but I'm sure you'll hold on tight. Each season on the forex is made of 100 pages of posts. We are in season 6 now which means we are on our way to getting to 600 pages. Feel free to post your thoughts, questions, ideas et al on the thread. We don't discriminate
Re: Total Newbie To Forex Trading by Kambinachi(f): 2:00pm On May 08, 2012
haha... i thought "Season" was like a trading term... lol.

sure, i will definitely be posting my thoughts/ideas as they come. thanks naijababe
Re: Total Newbie To Forex Trading by naira4ever(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2012
Before jump into the thread because you maay not understand some of the term applied in there,
uou need to learn and understand few forex basics. For example, 'season' is not a forex term at all
and naijababe as explained to you clearly. You need to visit some sites ald learn these basics.
babybips will help you a lot, just go thru the school grades as listed on babypips website.
Once again, welcome to the world of bulls and bears! Ahahahaaha grin
Re: Total Newbie To Forex Trading by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
In respect to investing in forex fund management. Please proceed to any GTBank Plc near you and open a domicillary account. Apply for a visa credit card immediately to enable a sameday transaction. Then log into www.fxpro.com and register for a forex mini account with the following requirements;

1. Your identification i.e
(a) Driver's License OR
(b) International Passport OR
(c) National ID

2. Bank Statement of Account confirming your address and names.

I will guide you through the registration and funding of your own account after which I will commence trading on your account for a period of one month.
I will trade for you on YOUR OWN FOREX ACCOUNT PLATFORM.

Profit Share: 50:50
Duration: One month.

View my last month's trades and contact me as soon as possible.

(1) (Reply)

Granites, Asphalt, Stone Dust, Stone Base, Sand, Laterite, Made Easy / The Best Feed For Fish Farming / The Potency Of Ajaokuta Steel Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.