Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano (8529 Views)

Professor Attahiru Jega Takes Up Lecturing Job At Bayero Univeristy, Kano / Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano / Three Bombs Explode In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 08, 2012
Unknown persons, Tuesday morning planted multiple high calibre time bombs in three locations at the Bayero University Kano (BUK) old campus in the commercial city.

The location are the Faculty of Science, Sports Complex and in front of the Sub-Dean’s office, Faculty of Law of the school.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/breaking-news-three-bombs-uncovered-in-bayero-varsity-kano/

Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by bibs(f): 12:47pm On May 08, 2012
True. One was detonated on the football pitch as military men could not defuse it. No one was injured.
Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by Ralphjoe(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2012
i just heard that it was a bomblast, thatz how rumours spread around in this kano, thank God that it was detonated.
Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by amosy007: 1:28pm On May 08, 2012
thanks to allah in kabaar

another incident averted
Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by silibaba: 1:32pm On May 08, 2012
amosy007: thanks to allah in kabaar

another incident averted

talk to ur muslim faithful coz we all know they are responsible. grin grin
Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by okeyxyz(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2012
Ralphjoe: i just heard that it was a bomblast, thatz how rumours spread around in this kano, thank God that it was detonated.

is detonation not a blast
what's the difference
Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by lonamy: 1:50pm On May 08, 2012
I want to advise all non-indigines of the Northern Nigeria to ensure that they stay away from any bomb site as long as they are staying in the North for their living.
If they can not ascertain their safety they should try and relocate to any southern part of the country. Because, the issue of Boko Haram is instituted by the northern powers as a tool to perpetrate themsleves in power, so if you think this madness will end in one day, we are deceiving ourselves.

The solution I think will be okay for this kind of thing, is that the government leave them to their peril. By the time they destroy and ravage the entire north and no one can invest business there, they will call themsleves to order.

In the next 2 years, Northern Nigeria will be rated the most impoverished place on earth.
Dan banza.

Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 08, 2012
Im Glad no one was hurt!..the bombings really got to end..too much killing smh
Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by biolanurat: 1:58pm On May 08, 2012
rafhell: muslims

Use ur head. Majority of students in BUK are muslims. It stil amazes me dt som dumb heads lik you fail to differentiate btw political motives & religious motives. Grow up!!!

Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by stanogb(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2012
lonamy: I want to advise all non-indigines of the Northern Nigeria to ensure that they stay away from any bomb site as long as they are staying in the North for their living.
If they can not ascertain their safety they should try and relocate to any southern part of the country. Because, the issue of Boko Haram is instituted by the northern powers as a tool to perpetrate themsleves in power, so if you think this madness will end in one day, we are deceiving ourselves.

The solution I think will be okay for this kind of thing, is that the government leave them to their peril. By the time they destroy and ravage the entire north and no one can invest business there, they will call themsleves to order.

In the next 2 years, Northern Nigeria will be rated the most impoverished place on earth.
Dan banza.
Didn't you hear that Bokoharam are coming to the southern part soon(that's if they haven't arrived)
Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by love124(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2012
PLS this guys should be careful. hence Nigeria is not too far from disintegrating o
Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by jude33084(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2012

another incident averted

I thought u guys where fighting for Allah the last time I checked?
Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by WhoIGoAsk: 2:11pm On May 08, 2012
great
Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by Beaf1: 2:12pm On May 08, 2012

another incident averted

^^
You are either not a Muslim or you lack a good typing skill

Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by jude33084(m): 2:12pm On May 08, 2012
biolanurat:

Use ur head. Majority of students in BUK are muslims. It stil amazes me dt som dumb heads lik you fail to differentiate btw political motives & religious motives. Grow up!!!

Who r Boko Haram? What do they want? Why do they attack some muslimsinstead of christians and FG? These r question we should be asking ourselves.
Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by Gepheral: 2:23pm On May 08, 2012
Is there no dislike button for comments ?

Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by amosy007: 2:30pm On May 08, 2012
silibaba:

talk to ur muslim faithful coz we all know they are responsible. grin grin
cheesy grin
Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by amosy007: 2:31pm On May 08, 2012
Beaf!:

^^
You are either not a Muslim or you lack a good typing skill
wetin concern u grin tongue
Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by jeddyMay(f): 2:33pm On May 08, 2012
@post, May God Help Us n destroy d work of those killing in d name of deir gods.
@all NLers, neva a dull moment on nairaland
Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by buoye1(m): 2:38pm On May 08, 2012

another incident averted
aaaaaarrrrrrraraaaaaahhhhhgagagagagaggaaggah...u made me laugh in arabic!nonsense
Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by oladayo042: 2:38pm On May 08, 2012
^^^^ Why not ask for "HATE" button?
Re: Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano by buoye1(m): 2:39pm On May 08, 2012
lonamy: I want to advise all non-indigines of the Northern Nigeria to ensure that they stay away from any bomb site as long as they are staying in the North for their living.

Dan banza.
sheeeeet oboy u dey vex o

Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? / How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country / Nnewi Is A City....see Prove.