Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

South South Watch Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Watch Out (1244 Views)

Ministerial List: Names To Watch Out For (photos) / Five African Elections To Watch Out For In 2015 / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South South Watch Out by variation(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2006
Niger Delta make na watch out, I think one of the reason for this cenus is to know the number of those in Niger Delta and know how to attack them though there maybe other reasons
Re: South South Watch Out by SIBLI06(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2006
variation:

Niger Delta make na watch out, I think one of the reason for this census is to know the number of those in Niger Delta and know how to attack them though there maybe other reasons

lol,lol, You think right, is is to know the number of those in the Niger delta as well as all other areas of Nigeria! Remember it is called a "population census".

"To attack them" uhm uhm!! I can not respond to that foolish and war mungering thought!

(1) (Reply)

Does Kano Exile Its Miscreants To Lagos State After Punishment / Heads Roll Again "airforce Jet Crash"! / Fayose And God's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.