Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

He Needs Ur Advice! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Needs Ur Advice! (1134 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Ur Help On A Yoruba Poem For His Mom's Birthday VERY URGENT / She Needs Ur Advice..she Is Her Mother But She Can’t Keep Her Secret. / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Needs Ur Advice! by oskamboo: 3:21pm On May 08, 2012
Pls your candid opinion on this will be appreciated. A brother of mine is into a three yrs plus relationship with this lady. He is working and not doing bad and she will soon done with her service. He is ten yrs older than this lady,over thirty yrs and doesnt have any reason not to tie the knot because he has tried in his own little way to keep investing into their future apart from what he earn from his stable work. Now,the lady seems not to put this brother age into consideration because she wants to start her start and finish her master and get a good job before thinking of wedding,and by the time she's through with this,my brother will be getting close to forty. He really loves this lady but now getting worried about the whole thing. Pls,what can he do.
Re: He Needs Ur Advice! by Ournaija: 4:38pm On May 08, 2012
Bro I can`t venture into such investment for the sake of marriage. What happened in 1182 is still happening today. O ma se ooo. This lady may never be ready for marriage and it is most likely that she may never consider YOU or your brother when she is ready.

She is still young and can afford to play games for sometime. I wouldnt tell you what to do, the handwriting is clear for you to read. My one kobo
Re: He Needs Ur Advice! by Aparche(f): 4:57pm On May 08, 2012
@op advice your bros to go & look for someone else to love & marry, it's obvious the lady in question is not ready to marry. She has other priorities and marriage is probably the last thing on her mind at this point.Unless your bros is willing to take the risk of waiting. There
is no guarantee that she will become ready for marriage by the time she acquires her masters degree & lands a good job.
Re: He Needs Ur Advice! by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 08, 2012
I seriously doubt she wants to get married to your brother.
Sometimes people can't read the handwriting on the wall.
Re: He Needs Ur Advice! by Godmother(f): 7:37am On May 20, 2012
You brother shud sit her down and have a talk with her, letting her knw his stand. That way he can get to knw if they are on the same page
Re: He Needs Ur Advice! by Nobody: 11:10am On May 20, 2012
@Godmother, it's obvious they are not even in the same book!
@op, in today's naija, ur bro's gf is putting marriage on hold until she's done with Msc(18mnths) and gets a job(may/may not take time). Okay o. Shey ur bro still wants to be attending speech and prize @80?
Abeg he never get fiancee o. Make e 'check front'.
Re: He Needs Ur Advice! by kay9(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2012
@OP, i hate to sound so critical of people, but seriously there are certain things that don't require one to be a quantum physicist to figure out... Like ''i want to marry her now, but she dosnt wana marry me now; what do i do?'' Jeez... U bloody let her go! My granny refers to it as Common Sense!
As for whether he should wait for her or not, your brother simply needs to decide what is going to make HIM happy; if both options are unpleasant to him, then he has to go with the least unpleasant one. Either way, HE is the one to choose.
The third idea of trying to convince her to marry now is moot. Whatever ''talks'' he can have with her have already been had (OP, say so if i'm wrong); the only headway in that direction is convincing her to do something she truly doesn't wana do... Thats marriage mistake no.1.
Re: He Needs Ur Advice! by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 20, 2012
@Op
if your bro believe she is the one then he should wait, if he is thinking about his age instead then he should drop Cinderella and go look for any common gals out there with whom to get married and be done with his misery.
Re: He Needs Ur Advice! by sleekdot(m): 5:13am On May 21, 2012
Your bro should move on
Re: He Needs Ur Advice! by Nobody: 5:15am On May 21, 2012
How old is this girl?
Re: He Needs Ur Advice! by Nobody: 11:33am On May 22, 2012
Get her pregnant, make she drop one first. She can go back to school if she's still so incl;ined after one. Marriage can wait till after the belle.

You be man now grin Don't play mugu & watch your money go up in flames
Re: He Needs Ur Advice! by maclatunji: 12:30pm On May 22, 2012
oskamboo: Pls your candid opinion on this will be appreciated. A brother of mine is into a three yrs plus relationship with this lady. He is working and not doing bad and she will soon done with her service. He is ten yrs older than this lady,over thirty yrs and doesnt have any reason not to tie the knot because he has tried in his own little way to keep investing into their future apart from what he earn from his stable work. Now,the lady seems not to put this brother age into consideration because she wants to start her start and finish her master and get a good job before thinking of wedding,and by the time she's through with this,my brother will be getting close to forty. He really loves this lady but now getting worried about the whole thing. Pls,what can he do.

It looks like another case of bad market.

(1) (Reply)

Ma Step Brothers Raped Me And Ruined Ma Relationship / I Want To Confess / Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.