Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,706 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

I Work Here In Nigeria With Intel, Microsoft, Motorola Online Real Time. You Can - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Work Here In Nigeria With Intel, Microsoft, Motorola Online Real Time. You Can (977 Views)

Tecno, Intel, Microsoft Unveil Win10 Pad / Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here / "Is Making Money Online Real" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Work Here In Nigeria With Intel, Microsoft, Motorola Online Real Time. You Can by 13july: 3:35pm On May 08, 2012
Some companies in europe don`nt allow nigerian to partake in some JOB OPPORTUNITIES cos we ve been listed as a fraudster country. But just of recent cos of the world economic recession biting hard, these companies can no more meet up with overhead expenses,so they are cutting down on their expenses and employing fast hands to meet up with their customers request online realtime. So the door has now been wide open for nigerians(who are known to be good on the net worldwide) living in the desaspora to feature in this online jobs request.Payment are made via PAYPAL,WESTERN UNION AND CREDIT CARD weekly.So we here in nigeria can partake also , so far you can request for pament via western union, paypal or UBA Africard (which am presenthly using).

If you can work fast and your internet network is fast you can net in on the average $180/pay confirm. but if your connection is slow you can make $95/pay. I live on this as an exbanker (affected by the recent mass rentrinchment). You can start off with this whilst looking for white colar jobs. And i will advice all unemployed nigerian grads to tap into this, it just for a short moment.
Work From Home is Available they are hiring now.Looking for subscribers on the various jobs online now, online data entry jobs, offline data entry jobs form filling jobs and lots more.With various company like
Crisco, GE, Intel, Microsoft, Motorola and Many More! Real opportunity Your payment is guarantee it all depend on how many email you can process a Day? you get paid 25$ on each work done sound to good to be true right?
To get short listed kindly call now {08187989785}

(1) (Reply)

What Biz Can One Do With 100k? / Gtbank Mastercard Problem. / Which Market Is The Best To Buy Men/women Wears For Resale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.