Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon (22163 Views)

How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari / Ojukwu Would Have Joined APC - Okorocha / I’ll Ever Be Grateful To Supporters Of One Nigeria – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by dayokanu(m): 12:11am On May 09, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

Adenkunle is living a life full of miseries and regrets …the mofo is a wasted shi.t tongue

in his own words

Who cares about whatever Adekunle is rightnow, In 1967 when he had a job to do i.e smash Biafra, he did it excellently and got high grades

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by mimifonwon(f): 12:11am On May 09, 2012
dayokanu:

Which Midwest leader agreed to join Biafra please enlighten us

For further answers read this, perhaps you would understand what happened and stop asking stupid questions.
Midwestern Ibo officers who felt the confederate and even secessionist arrangements proposed by other regions was a better approach opposed this position, hammered out by the Urhobo Governor, Lt. Col. Ejoor, Chief Anthony Enahoro (Ishan-Edo), and a group of non-Ibo intellectuals from the University of Ibadan. Such disagreements over policy reflected deep divisions within the political milieu over which Ejoor presided (13).

go to this site http://www.dawodu.net/midwest.htm
Biafra captured the midwest which wasnt part of the war in the beginning, but by default became. A few yoruba generals like adeleke, Adewale Ademoyega and oyewole fought on the side of biafrans to help capture midwest. if the midwest was not captured and due to the closeness of igboland to it, Nigeria could have easily captured igboland, so the safest thing to do was capture the midwest first. And oh P.S part of midwest were occupied by igbos due to tribal warfare before british created nigeria- aka ika people. Read these books also, if you want to truly understand the events as they were.

REFERENCES:

1. Lt. Seymour Vandeleur: Campaigning on the Upper Nile and Niger, London, 1898
2. Haywood and F.A.S. Clark: The History of the Royal West African Frontier Force, London, 1964.
3. Igbafe, P.A.: Benin under British Administration. Longman, 1979.
4. M. Perham and M. Bull: Lugard Diaries, London, 1959
5. Tamuno TN and Ukpabi SC (eds). Politics and Constitutions. (Vol. V) In "Nigeria Since Independence: The first 25 years." Heinemann Educational Books, 1989.
6. Tamuno TN and Ukpabi SC (eds). The Civil War Years. (Vol. VI) In "Nigeria Since Independence: The first 25 years." Heinemann Educational Books, 1989.
7. Newspaper Reports.
8. Madiebo, Alexander A.: The Nigerian revolution and the Biafran war. Fourth Dimension Publishers, 1980.
9. Ademoyega, Adewale: Why we struck: the story of the first Nigerian coup. Evans, 1981.
10. Garba, Joseph (Major General): Revolution in Nigeria - Another View. London, 1982
11. D. J. M. Muffet: Let Truth be Told. Hudahuda Publishing Co. Zaria, 1982.
12. J. Isawa Elaigwu: Gowon - The Biography of a Soldier-Statesman. West Books Publisher Ltd., Ibadan, 1986.
13. Ejoor, David A.: Reminiscences. Malthouse Press Ltd., 1989.
14. Ogbemudia, S. O.: Years of challenge. Heinemann Educational Books, 1991.
15. Ojukwu, C. Odumegwu: Biafra. Selected Speeches with Journals of Events. New York, Harper & Row, 1969.
16. Oyewole, Fola (Major): The Reluctant Rebel. Akure, 1977
17. Personal Interviews with participants and witnesses.
18. Personal Observations.
19. Odogwu, Bernard: No place to hide: crises and conflicts inside Biafra. Fourth Dimension Publishers, 1985.
20. US Department of the Army Field Manual FM 31-21: Guerrilla Warfare and Special Forces Operations; September 1961.
21. Achuzia, Joe O. G.: Requiem Biafra . Fourth Dimension Publishers, 1986.
22. Amechi Umeora: WAR REPORT - A Documentary of the Nigeria/ Biafra Conflict. Chase Publication. Toronto 1983.
23. B. H. Liddell Hart: History of the Second World War. Cassell & Co. Ltd., 1970.
24. Enonchong, Charles. I know who killed Major Nzeogwu! An investigation into the most secret cover-up of the Nigerian Civil War. Century, 1991
25. Obasanjo, Olusegun.: My command : an account of the Nigerian Civil War, 1967 - 1970. Heinemann, 1980.
26. Soyinka, Wole: The Man Died. London, 1972.
27. Awolowo, Obafemi: Awo on the Nigerian Civil War. J. West Publications, 1982
28. Oluleye, James J.: Military leadership in Nigeria, 1966-1979. Ibadan University Press Ltd., 1985.
29. Michael Mok: Biafra Journal. Time-Life Books, 1969.
30. Kirk-Greene, A. H. M.: Crisis and conflict in Nigeria - a documentary sourcebook. Oxford University Press, 1971.
31. Report of the Vision 2010 Committee. Main Report, September 1997, Abuja.
32. Idahosa, Patrick E.: Truth and tragedy (a fighting man's memoir of the Nigerian Civil War). Heinemann Educational Books, 1989.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by Arysexy(m): 12:11am On May 09, 2012
awolo awo drank "kill and dry otapiapia" and ended his miserable life gowon may drink cow pee after confessing. time will tell
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by dayokanu(m): 12:11am On May 09, 2012
dayokanu:

I think its something in the Ibo vocabulary.

When someone whoops the shiit out of you, he is called a coward

But when a warlord and leader of his people flees warfront and finds solace in Abidjan he is called ahero

LOL

roflmao

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by CyberG: 12:12am On May 09, 2012
I see some people rejoicing about the attack of the MB by the Fulanis. Well, the government of the retardee.n Jonashaft Odechukwu is responsible to protect the people and not Gowon. He was courageous and decisive as a 30+ year old man but the 54 year old Otueke joker can not even tie his shoelace. Just like he does nothing with BH now in the MB, he would do nothing if the West or East was attacked. Of course, we all know who rigged in the useless Jonathon government with 98% vote.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by farolee(m): 12:12am On May 09, 2012
Classicalman: Gowon is a lying bitch. And he knows it. As for that fool calling my Ikemba a pedophile, i hope u know your mohammed was d world greatest sexmaniac and pedophile. Bloody fucking muslims.
my guy use your brain, Gowon is a son of christain missionary,he is not a muslim try and know a things about other tribe,don't be too arrogant.is there need for the war in the first place knowing fully well that all war must end on the conference table.the cause of the civil war is pride.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by dayokanu(m): 12:15am On May 09, 2012
mimifonwon:

For further answers read this, perhaps you would understand what happened and stop asking stupid questions.
Midwestern Ibo officers who felt the confederate and even secessionist arrangements proposed by other regions was a better approach opposed this position, hammered out by the Urhobo Governor, Lt. Col. Ejoor, Chief Anthony Enahoro (Ishan-Edo), and a group of non-Ibo intellectuals from the University of Ibadan. Such disagreements over policy reflected deep divisions within the political milieu over which Ejoor presided (13).

go to this site http://www.dawodu.net/midwest.htm

From the same site you gave

Outright molestation, harassment and killing of non-Ibo civilians occurred on a daily basis. At night "suspected saboteurs" were fished out of their homes and arrested. The Hausa community in the Lagos street area of Benin and other parts of the state were targeted for particularly savage treatment, in part a reprisal for the pogroms of 1966, but also out of security concerns that they would naturally harbor sympathies for the regime in Lagos. But non-Hausas were just as badly treated. And as the hostility of the local population became more intense, so did the degree of indiscrete brutality for "internal security". Non-Ibo alumni of St. Patrick's College, Asaba and Government College, Ughelli, found to their chagrin that old school ties meant nothing in the new dispensation (17).
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by Nobody: 12:18am On May 09, 2012
Gowon should retire to his village and seriously pray that boko haram/fulani will not come after him while he is sleeping.
It takes a lot of idiocy not to realize that Ojukwu was a great prophet
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by EkwyOmalicha: 12:19am On May 09, 2012
dayokanu:

Have you forgotten Ojuku died lonely , deaf and dumb rejected by his own people when he contested elections, rejected on his death bead and people celebrated the death of ike-eba wuruwuru

Abiola Sex orgy with kudurat while he was in prison was monitored and recorded by junior military officers…the tapes re everywhere, Iyorobas re the butt of all jokes it really sucks to be one.
Abiola was sold out to Hausa for 10 kobo. He was chained; tortured, sexually abused and poisoned to death…height of humiliation.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by mimifonwon(f): 12:22am On May 09, 2012
dayokanu:

From the same site you gave

Outright molestation, harassment and killing of non-Ibo civilians occurred on a daily basis. At night "suspected saboteurs" were fished out of their homes and arrested. The Hausa community in the Lagos street area of Benin and other parts of the state were targeted for particularly savage treatment, in part a reprisal for the pogroms of 1966, but also out of security concerns that they would naturally harbor sympathies for the regime in Lagos. But non-Hausas were just as badly treated. And as the hostility of the local population became more intense, so did the degree of indiscrete brutality for "internal security". Non-Ibo alumni of St. Patrick's College, Asaba and Government College, Ughelli, found to their chagrin that old school ties meant nothing in the new dispensation (17).

nothing is fair in war, maybe you should read further and you will see
Second, there was a perception in the Biafran leadership that, given the chance, the Midwest and West would unite with the East to fight the North (12, 19). On May 1st, during a trip to the East, Chief Obafemi Awolowo had stated that "If the Eastern Region is allowed by acts of omission or commission to secede from or opt out of Nigeria, then the Western region and Lagos must also stay out of the Federation". Senior Yoruba officers (Colonel Olutoye, Lt. Cols. Obasanjo, Sotomi, Akinrinade and Major Ariyo) supported Awo's demand that "northern" troops leave their region (10). They wanted westerners recruited immediately to create an all-Yoruba force, making the West less vulnerable to the 'Northern region', which at that time was believed to be actively recruiting soldiers in the North. (The West was the only region that had troops on its soil that were not exclusively from that region). Gowon eventually ordered "northern" troops in Ibadan to withdraw to Ilorin, but rescinded this order on May 27 when he declared a State of Emergency (12).

Again you helped me make my point about your ignorance, you left what we were talking about to find the worst part of the war to use as an argument, something that is faint compared to what the nigerian battalion did to the igbos and those who supported biafra. I feel sorry for you.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by EkwyOmalicha: 12:22am On May 09, 2012
dayokanu:

You guys should be grateful to Gowon who stopped Adekunle from making your people extinct.

If not for Gowon you would have been reading about Ibos in history books just the way you read about Dinosaurs

The miserable mofo himself is wasted specie aka chimp.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by EkwyOmalicha: 12:24am On May 09, 2012
quid: Gowon should retire to his village and seriously pray that boko haram/fulani will not come after him while he is sleeping.
It takes a lot of idiocy not to realize that Ojukwu was a great prophet

that confused Mofo cannot step into Jos town..he will be stoned to death… sad
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by Nobody: 12:26am On May 09, 2012

see some people rejoicing about the attack of the MB by the Fulanis. Well, the government of the retardee.n Jonashaft Odechukwu is responsible to protect the people and not Gowon. He was courageous and decisive as a 30+ year old man but the 54 year old Otueke joker can not even tie his shoelace. Just like he does nothing with BH now in the MB, he would do nothing if the West or East was attacked. Of course, we all know who rigged in the useless Jonathon government with 98% vote.

(R

Fulani attacks on Middle Belt are fruits of Gowons victory over biafra.
So also is boko haram. More fruits still to come...
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by EkwyOmalicha: 12:26am On May 09, 2012
Arysexy: awolo awo drank "kill and dry otapiapia" and ended his miserable life gowon may drink cow pee after confessing. time will tell

father of modern day cowards...
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by odumchi: 12:27am On May 09, 2012
Ihe ochie oche na avu na onodi nwantakiri anaghi avu n'elu osisi Orji.

What the elder sees sitting, the child cannot see from atop the Orji tree.

I think Gowon is just trying to give himself reassurance that he made the right choices. Anyone with eyes can see that 42 years after Biafra surrendered, things are still bad. Were I him, I would also be afraid if I had a disease named after me and were responsible for millions of deaths. But thank God I'm not.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by mimifonwon(f): 12:29am On May 09, 2012
dayokanu:

Let the Ibos continue whining

How many of them have laid the blame at the feet of the useless Ifeajunas, Nwobosis and co who went to murder politicians and their wives in their bedroom.

Thank God for the life of Black Scorpion who wasted them likewise in the ratio 1 for 10,000

you know what is so sad about you, is the fact that your ignorance have ate you up. If you didnt know why ojukwu was important because if he stayed and was killed then the war would have been for nothing. In war, if you have ever been in the army as long as the leader is not captured the war is never won. So like i have been saying go learn your history.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by kasiem(m): 12:31am On May 09, 2012
dayokanu:

You guys should be grateful to Gowon who stopped Adekunle from making your people extinct.

If not for Gowon you would have been reading about Ibos in history books just the way you read about Dinosaurs
igbo adage,"nwoke lucha ogu, nwanyi enwere akuko" translated to " if a man finishes fighting, a woman will narrate the story" do u know what this insinuates? we've finished fighting with our fellow men(world powers) and now yorubas via adekunu are telling the story. have u for once used ur logical sense(make i elevate u) to ask urself why nigeria went to the level of begging world to come and help them fight small igbos? maybe, awOLEwo free education was busy teaching u guys rat poisoning without touching logic, but u still have a chance of learning logic in one of this almajiri school given to u by gej

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by EkwyOmalicha: 12:34am On May 09, 2012
dayokanu:

Who cares about whatever Adekunle is rightnow, In 1967 when he had a job to do i.e smash Biafra, he did it excellently and got high grades

That’s why Iyoroba professors re breaking Olympics records…just last week in Kano, a 71 year old baba jumped a fence as high as Berlin wall in a world class race to keep his dear life from one Nigeria….. Iyorobas also lost two erudite professors in that same ugly Kano incident…..it really sucks to be??.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by EkwyOmalicha: 12:35am On May 09, 2012
kasiem: igbo adage,"nwoke lucha ogu, nwanyi enwere akuko" translated to " if a man finishes fighting, a woman will narrate the story" do u know what this insinuates? we've finished fighting with our fellow men(world powers) and now yorubas via adekunu are telling the story. have u for once used ur logical sense(make i elevate u) to ask urself why nigeria went to the level of begging world to come and help them fight small igbos? maybe, awOLEwo free education was busy teaching u guys rat poisoning without touching logic, but u still have a chance of learning logic in one of this almajiri school given to u by gej

grin grin grin grin its their way, dirty mofos.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by mimifonwon(f): 12:36am On May 09, 2012
kasiem: igbo adage,"nwoke lucha ogu, nwanyi enwere akuko" translated to " if a man finishes fighting, a woman will narrate the story" do u know what this insinuates? we've finished fighting with our fellow men(world powers) and now yorubas via adekunu are telling the story. have u for once used ur logical sense(make i elevate u) to ask urself why nigeria went to the level of begging world to come and help them fight small igbos? maybe, awOLEwo free education was busy teaching u guys rat poisoning without touching logic, but u still have a chance of learning logic in one of this almajiri school given to u by gej

You also need to stop this tribalistic rant. As a mixtribe person, it saddens me when we go and attack eachother's tribe, instead of the individuals.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by kasiem(m): 12:40am On May 09, 2012
thankgod that we are now seeing the statistic of number of people who die most in hands of the hausas, 70 percent of corper that died in post election disaster were yorobo, their profs, nko?
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by mailgiddy: 12:41am On May 09, 2012
All these shallow nepotistic comments here is the sole reason nigeria's finding it difficult to record any progress,Gowon had the job of keeping Nigeria united, and that he did,too bad some people had to pay for it with their own lifes. And for your information plateau state is still very much on point against all odds..I'm jostified.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by jpphilips(m): 12:41am On May 09, 2012
Dede1: Gowon is bloody liar and the center point of what Nigeria has become lately. Nigeria/Biafra debacle was a needless war if Gowon has accepted Ojukwu’s stance on Esprit de Corp and adherence to the strict military parlance which demand Brig Ogundipe should become the commander in chief in the absence of head of the state.

Gowon also reneged on every principles agreed during the peace mission in Aburi, Ghana. Gowon initiated the division of Nigeria into twelve (12) states while Aburi agreement upheld Nigeria shall remain in a regional mode. It was after the usurpation of power and arbitral state creation by Gowon that Ojukwu declared eastern region an independent nation.

who is dis guy?

your quote in red; was ojukwu a deciding member of the supreme military council at the time to decide for Gowon and co who should be the next head of state? even if they asked for his opinion, what was the majority vote in the last meeting that produced gowon as head of state?

your quote in Green;

how does regional bifurcation and state creation stop the pogrom that tantamounted to the meeting in the first place?
In case your father was too young to tell you that ojukwu's major demand at the Aburi conference was his sought for "A CONFEDERATION" in a federation, even an imbec!le aided by a political mosquito knows that it is an act of war even amongst family members let alone a country.
now go and play with your mates, you are historically malnutrition-ed.

can someone please post the transcript of the Aburi conference for this "mofo" so that a lost sheep will enjoy some reunion
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by EkwyOmalicha: 12:43am On May 09, 2012
kasiem: [size=18pt]thankgod that we are now seeing the statistic of number of people who die most in hands of the hausas, 70 percent of corper that died in post election disaster were yorobo, their profs, nko[/size]?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by EkwyOmalicha: 12:45am On May 09, 2012
quid:

[size=13pt]Fulani attacks on Middle Belt are fruits of Gowons victory over biafra.
So also is boko haram. More fruits still to come[/size]...

seconded tongue....no may peace reign grin
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by EkwyOmalicha: 12:51am On May 09, 2012
mailgiddy: All these shallow nepotistic comments here is the sole reason nigeria's finding it difficult to record any progress,Gowon had the job of keeping Nigeria united, and that he did,too bad some people had to pay for it with their own lifes. And for your information plateau state is still very much on point against all odds..I'm jostified.

the same job is ongoing in Jos, too bad some people paid with their lives and many re still paying the ultimate price

Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by kasiem(m): 12:55am On May 09, 2012
it's like dayokanu has gone to school; almajiri
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by ak47mann(m): 1:06am On May 09, 2012
GOWON IS JUST A OLD LYING FRUSTRATED DUMB Zap.HIM AND HIS PEOPLE The middlebelt Christians and northerners are bagging their own benefits of all the bombs they threw on Biafran land during the war...!!!
our vengeance is of the Lord God Almighty... The battle is His and it is no big deal for Him to use the enemy to fight themselves... cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by jpphilips(m): 1:07am On May 09, 2012
igbo boy:

hahahah Yoruba people and the half baked free education ara-wolowo gave them

so this is what they taught you in amala grammar school in ile ife?

Upper PH is igbo, while riverside PH is okirika and the rest, so because i am from delta state (former mid west) i should say i am not igbo?

Igbos did not force akwa ibom nor cross river to join biafra...go and ask effiong if dem force am...eediiiot

another lose ethnic jingoist on rampage , all these quarter to college boys that like wearing their flags of ignorance.

in-case your father didn't tell you, the core rivers, river rine parts of Rivers fought the Biafrans, it was only the upland that ran with ojukwu, even when ojukwu managed to advance to the remote rivers he was forcefully taking them as captive soldiers.
Saro wiwa and Adaka wanted the core SS to have the right to chose whether to join the war or not, neither ojukwu's biafra nor Gowon's Nigeria gave them the chance

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by jpphilips(m): 1:17am On May 09, 2012
mimifonwon:

You need to read your history books, I dont have time to reiterate unbiased history of nigeria for you. Read the ones prior to independence for nigeria to understand the formation of nigeria geographically. Second PH people never sided the gov of nigeria that is where you are lying, because the first capital of biafra before it moved after ph was captured during the war is ph. Secondly the only reason the lost people claim they are not igbo, yet speak an igbo dialect, have their traditions,Gods, etc, is something called politics. They do it because they know that most southwest and north would never let an igbo man rule nigeria for fear of him creating his own country. thirdly saro-wiwa and adaka boro are two individuals who were not the chiefs of their lands. Many igbos didnt want the war, but they werent the mass. ojukwu while carving biafra never put sw in the equation, yall were asked to join and you refused- we the yorubas refused. As for midwest their leaders agreed to biafra. Go to oxford university and read books on biafra, then you will understand the essence of what happened during the war. I am done with discussing this issue with you, but if southern sudan can leave sudan, biafrans have the right to leave the nigerian union. Your misinterpretation on the history of the war and nigeria is the reason I hope nigeria have a dialogue on these issues, because this is the open wound that his still helping rot nigeria, ignorance.

i for say na sand sand dey your head but e be like say na Gun powder,

before you deceive your children, the first capital of biafra was Enugu not PH, it was in enugu that the republic of biafra was declared.
after the fall of Enugu, Owerri became the next capital,Aba was also one of the make shift capitals, history recorded ojukwu's bunker in umuahia after the fall of owerri and he escaped from Uli in anambra state,
now, thank me for waking you up

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by T9ksy(m): 1:33am On May 09, 2012
ak47mann: GOWON IS JUST A OLD LYING FRUSTRATED DUMB Zap.HIM AND HIS PEOPLE The middlebelt Christians and northerners are bagging their own benefits of all the bombs they threw on Biafran land during the war...!!!
our vengeance is of the Lord God Almighty... The battle is His and it is no big deal for Him to use the enemy to fight themselves... cool cool cool cool cool cool

Probably but in this instance, was he lying? Had Ojukwu taken Lagos would he not effectively have the whole

nation under his grasp?
This is the issue you and your ostrich-ilk need to deal with instead of wasting valuable mental resources

and time denigrating the messenger.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by mimifonwon(f): 1:33am On May 09, 2012
jp philips:

i for say na sand sand dey your head but e be like say na Gun powder,

before you deceive your children, the first capital of biafra was Enugu not PH, it was in enugu that the republic of biafra was declared.
after the fall of Enugu, Owerri became the next capital, history recorded ojukwu's bunker in umuahia after the fall of owerri and he escaped from Uli in anambra state,
now, thank me for waking you up

clap for ya self you corrected me,still PH is part of igbo land by tradition, so your point, so i miss quoted the first capital of biafra, the fact is that PH is igbo land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele / If You’re Healthy, You Need Not Tell People - Babangida Aliyu Mocks Tinubu / US Lawyers File Suit Against Buratai, Obiano For Extra-Judicial Killing Of Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.