Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Msc Degree In Petroleum Geosciences - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Msc Degree In Petroleum Geosciences (1283 Views)

Uniport 2013/2014 Inres Provisional Admission List Msc Degree Programme In Natur / Final Year Project Topic In Petroleum Engineering / Cut-off Mark For Futo In Petroleum Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Msc Degree In Petroleum Geosciences by bjohnsen: 6:49pm On May 08, 2012
I hope this meet you all well,
I graduated recently with a 2:1 in Applied Geophysics from Ladoke Akintola Univ. Of Tech., and recently got an offer to study a Masters degree in Petroleum geosciences at the Royal holloway university of London.
In light of the recent abolition of the Post study work visa I'm seriously considering if pursuing this degree will be worth the huge amount of money to sponsor it. What do you think are my chances of getting a good job(in UK or Nigeria) once thru with the master's programme? Or should I just stay in Nigeria and settle for the #100k from my present job.

NB: it is my wish to either work in the UK or pursue a PhD degree in canada.

Your individual views shall be taken gospel
Please I need directions.
Re: Msc Degree In Petroleum Geosciences by BensonPK(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Having a higher degree will increase your chances of getting a job in the industry. Having a degree in the UK is simply superb. I'll advice you to go ahead with your MSC. By the way, please what's the entire cost ?

(1) (Reply)

Tuition Fees Of Nigeria Universities / Agbami 2012 Medical/engineering Scholarship Awardee / Mpn-exxonmobil Undergraduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.