Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Tinubu Swings B/w parties (pdp And Cpc) Obj Swings B/w Zones (northern Southen) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Swings B/w parties (pdp And Cpc) Obj Swings B/w Zones (northern Southen) (881 Views)

Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter / Reasons Why ACN And CPC Alliance Will Fail / ACN And CPC Have Failed To Reach An Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Swings B/w parties (pdp And Cpc) Obj Swings B/w Zones (northern Southen) by lincy(f): 6:59am On May 09, 2012
The unrealistic nature of a yaruba man.
Always @ d fence, dis people ar not whom to liv ur trust with.
SS and SE zones should watch there back
I smell alliance of de SW and northern Zone.
Biafra did not survive due to SW back stab. NOT AGAIN
Re: Tinubu Swings B/w parties (pdp And Cpc) Obj Swings B/w Zones (northern Southen) by Mynd44: 8:25am On May 09, 2012
If you smell a rat it is probably because your room is infested
Re: Tinubu Swings B/w parties (pdp And Cpc) Obj Swings B/w Zones (northern Southen) by lincy(f): 8:39am On May 09, 2012
We see what comes out of it, ur northern masters will put de Nigeria cells/prison in good shape for ur south West leaders especially OBJ,Tinubu and many others. I cross my fingers and watch, Cuz I know the SS and SE can't allow d northerners spin heads from d region.
We ar watching shocked
Re: Tinubu Swings B/w parties (pdp And Cpc) Obj Swings B/w Zones (northern Southen) by pcicero(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2012
^^
Another lunatic on the loose! It's a pity...what a terrible waste!
Re: Tinubu Swings B/w parties (pdp And Cpc) Obj Swings B/w Zones (northern Southen) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 11, 2012
lincy: The unrealistic nature of a yaruba man.
Always @ d fence, dis people ar not whom to liv ur trust with.
SS and SE zones should watch there back
I smell alliance of de SW and northern Zone.
Biafra did not survive due to SW back stab. NOT AGAIN

Imbec'ile. . .
Re: Tinubu Swings B/w parties (pdp And Cpc) Obj Swings B/w Zones (northern Southen) by ikeyman00(m): 4:02pm On May 11, 2012
^^^^^ by now u should concede to killing ur brainless self

the sooner the better
Re: Tinubu Swings B/w parties (pdp And Cpc) Obj Swings B/w Zones (northern Southen) by lincy(f): 5:41pm On May 11, 2012
A confused trib(SW)
Re: Tinubu Swings B/w parties (pdp And Cpc) Obj Swings B/w Zones (northern Southen) by pcicero(m): 6:52am On May 12, 2012
lincy: A confused trib(SW)

Does nairaland look like a sanatorium? Just wondering how you managed to sneak into this forum.

(1) (Reply)

Spot The Difference (pics). / Unemployment Is Global Issue – Okonjo-iweala / Why is the london olympics painting a political and ecomomic story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.