Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist (11533 Views)

Nigerian Government The Biggest SCAM Artist Of All Time. / Why Is Everyone Into Importation For Goodness Sake / Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by 4truth1(m): 10:29am On May 09, 2012
Unfortunately, this guy had scammed me before i decided to look deep into who he really is. The findings are really disturbing and i cannot seem to believe that i have just lost over N2m to one of the greatest scam artists of our time. Please if anyone has also been in my shoes, i would like to use this medium to meet such people as i need enough evidence to take on this guy. I had checked on nairaland and noticed that there was a discussion around him in 2009 (www.nairaland.com/270358/who-this-sweet-tongue-mr-forex)
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by 4truth1(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2012
4_truth: Unfortunately, this guy had scammed me before i decided to look deep into who he really is. The findings are really disturbing and i cannot seem to believe that i have just lost over N2m to one of the greatest scam artists of our time. Please if anyone has also been in my shoes, i would like to use this medium to meet such people as i need enough evidence to take on this guy. I had checked on nairaland and noticed that there was a discussion around him in 2009

He has a school in Ibadan called Valencia college and it is supposedly the best around there. I heard from unconfirmed sources that no dime from the bank went into the building of that school. So he has apparently been duping people of their money and making himself rich, himself and one of his other guys called NIYI. i heard that one has also absconded to one of these countries abroad with some people's money. God must punish all of them o
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by stagger: 12:11pm On May 09, 2012
How did he scam you? You have just been rambling on and on without stating a single thing abt what transpired. So what' the deal?

If you had N2m, why did you not invest in a whole catalogue of businesses that are spoken of daily in the Business/Money section?
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by 4truth1(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2012
stagger: How did he scam you? You have just been rambling on and on without stating a single thing abt what transpired. So what' the deal?

If you had N2m, why did you not invest in a whole catalogue of businesses that are spoken of daily in the Business/Money section?

I would have told you something silly about your brain but thats not what i am here for. A smarter person would have checked n noticed that this profile is new on nairaland.

Not lyk i owe u an explanation, but just so i dnt have 2 explain 2 ur non-rambling self again, i just only just noticed ow much nairaland offers months back and strangely i noticed that there has been some talk about Goodness at sum point so i decided to revisit the issue since i lost my money to him a couple of months back.
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by stagger: 1:51pm On May 09, 2012
4_truth:

I would have told you something silly about your brain but thats not what i am here for. A smarter person would have checked n noticed that this profile is new on nairaland.

Not lyk i owe u an explanation, but just so i dnt have 2 explain 2 ur non-rambling self again, i just only just noticed ow much nairaland offers months back and strangely i noticed that there has been some talk about Goodness at sum point so i decided to revisit the issue since i lost my money to him a couple of months back.

Well, even if you tell me something silly about my brain, it is YOU who lost money and not me. This guy was on almost all the radio stations (about 7 of them) in the FCT back then and he made money from his seminars for which he charged 20k-30k.

So if I did not fall for it and you did, who has the silly brain here?

1 Like

Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by 4truth1(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2012
stagger:

Well, even if you tell me something silly about my brain, it is YOU who lost money and not me. This guy was on almost all the radio stations (about 7 of them) in the FCT back then and he made money from his seminars for which he charged 20k-30k.

So if I did not fall for it and you did, who has the silly brain here?

I honestly wish i came here 4 u but i dint. An asswipe lyk u shld kno dt u wld only fall 4 a scam if u even had the money to place at all. You dint get a hit only because u cldnt afford 2 be in d heat.
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by ediko5(m): 2:34pm On May 09, 2012
4_truth:

I honestly wish i came here 4 u but i dint. An asswipe lyk u shld kno dt u wld only fall 4 a scam if u even had the money to place at all. You dint get a hit only because u cldnt afford 2 be in d heat.

You don't need to talk much for people here to know that you are desperate fool. Someone just asked you a simple question just to get abuses from you.
If you are that wise, then why did you fall a victim to a fraudstar.

1 Like

Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by stagger: 2:53pm On May 09, 2012
4_truth:

You are right.

I do not have N2million (which is the cost of one year rent where I live) to throw away to scammers. So live with your loss. Bye.
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by Gbengazzee(m): 3:04pm On May 09, 2012
Whichever way, we all learn from experiences.Sorry for the loss.
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by neksummi(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2012
Calm your nerves friends. Life must go on!
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by jamace(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2012
OP
Forget rule of law in Naija o. You better wound him your own way. angry
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by stagger: 4:09pm On May 09, 2012
It is never hard to spot a f/ool when one shows up.

The op knows the school the guy built. Rather than go there to flex his muscles, he comes here to ginger. No be goat the guy be? Putting N2m into something he knows nothing about?

1 Like

Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by 4truth1(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2012
ediko5:

You don't need to talk much for people here to know that you are desperate fool. Someone just asked you a simple question just to get abuses from you.
If you are that wise, then why did you fall a victim to a fraudstar.

You already sound very pathetic and worse than a desperate fool...You want to hear the story about the loss nad thats not what i am here for . I am interested in people who have similar experiences not idiots like you luking for attention

1 Like

Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by neksummi(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2012
@Stagger and @4 truth, e don do! It's ok. Sheathe your swords!
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by 4truth1(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2012
stagger: It is never hard to spot a f/ool when one shows up.

The op knows the school the guy built. Rather than go there to flex his muscles, he comes here to ginger. No be goat the guy be? Putting N2m into something he knows nothing about?

Ure a fool if u fink that any right thinking person with a conscience should revenge by going to a school to upset kids that have no idea what the issues are.
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by neksummi(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2012
Since this is turning into a war zone, I think it'll be wise to call for the deleting of this thread!
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by 4truth1(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2012
jamace: OP
Forget rule of law in Naija o. You better wound him your own way. angry

Thanks, i understand that i need to, i was actually just trying to get reasonable suggestions and other people who might have similar experiences with the guy.
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by 4truth1(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2012
neksummi: Since this is turning into a war zone, I think it'll be wise to call for the deleting of this thread!

Hi neksunmi, ow does any1 ever pik up a quarrel on a subject that does not relate to him. If stagger had no opinions, he shoulda just kept his tots to himself but obviously he is only tryin to defend one of his kind and tellin me about the cost of his house rent when he should be talking about his own house. SMH
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by arramyjay: 5:03pm On May 09, 2012
@ op go to the guys sch,ignore a lot of some posters here.
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by 4truth1(m): 5:13pm On May 09, 2012
arramyjay: @ op go to the guys sch,ignore a lot of some posters here.

yeah i have actually thot about it. But can that be the only option? about the no-good posters? they are already in my past
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by arramyjay: 5:17pm On May 09, 2012
4_truth:

yeah i have actually thot about it. But can that be the only option? about the no-good posters? they are already in my past

Start wit that first boss.
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by toyemz(f): 5:32pm On May 09, 2012
@poster

I really feel your pain and anger,
it is really frustrating when an investment turns out to be a scam
I understand all that
but you understand where Stagger is coming from
he only asked questions so that people could understand what the scam is all about and that wasnt wrong of him
you have started a good thing by this exposure but you cant get angry when people ask questions
I for one,understand you were scammed but not how?
is it something you care to elaborate more on
do this and ignore insults,it wont make it better for you,but will just add to your anger
and meanwhile it serves as an obstacle for the purpose of your creating this thread.
I sincerely wish you recover your money.
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by stagger: 5:51pm On May 09, 2012
4_truth:

Hi neksunmi, ow does any1 ever pik up a quarrel on a subject that does not relate to him. If stagger had no opinions, he shoulda just kept his tots to himself but obviously he is only trying to defend one of his kind and telling me about the cost of his house rent when he should be talking about his own house. SMH

You are bloody goat. An imp and an im.becile.

As a true son of the Niger Delta, my house is comfortably built in my home state where I can easily run to if Naija should split. At least, I can afford to pay N2m for house rent until then.

What about you? You were stupid enough to give your money to someone without any due diligence, then you come her to broadcast your stupidity.

WERE WE THERE WHEN YOU CARRIED YOUR MONEY AND THREW TO THE DOGS? Why must you come here to start talking rubbish? What happened to the law enforcement agencies?

I have more to say to you but then, can an im.becilic asshole understand what I am saying?

SCAMMERS THRIVE WHEN THERE ARE MUGUS LIKE YOU TO FEED THEM. I have said it before in a response to a similar thread to yours. Maybe this should teach you a lesson. You want to make 30% a day from forex. Was it not what Goodness was preaching? So you gave him N2m so that you will make 650,000 a day, and N13 a month. You want to make N13m a month from N2m in a highly speculative market like forex.

Where is the 30%?

See how st/upid you are? How stupid/ly gullible you are?

See, a Daniel does not need to come to judgement to see how stupid you are.

1 Like

Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by hallmark77: 6:00pm On May 09, 2012
@OP,Get the school address in Ibadan if you can,hire a private investigator to find the his location but before then petition EFCC ofcourse with the help of a lawyer.And once you spot him,just arrest him and make sure you demand for more money.

@Staggger,I find it very hard to believe that you can treat the poster like that or have you forgotten that he is the victim.You dont need to hear his full story before you offer him some tips.

OP should seek justice no matter the hurdles.
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by neksummi(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2012
Wish you the best in tracking the guy.
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by blueheart(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2012
This should be on d frontpage. Moderator pls
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by 4truth1(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2012
toyemz: @poster

I really feel your pain and anger,
it is really frustrating when an investment turns out to be a scam
I understand all that
but you understand where Stagger is coming from
he only asked questions so that people could understand what the scam is all about and that wasnt wrong of him
you have started a good thing by this exposure but you cant get angry when people ask questions
I for one,understand you were scammed but not how?
is it something you care to elaborate more on
do this and ignore insults,it wont make it better for you,but will just add to your anger
and meanwhile it serves as an obstacle for the purpose of your creating this thread.
I sincerely wish you recover your money.

Tnx. i actually went to his seminar where the said guy NIYI was the moderator. It was a weekend class and obviously no live trading could be done, but they had offered to trade for members (u becum a member when u attend the seminar) who were interested in investing. The returns was 40% on investment after 3 months. After the 3 months when i demanded for my money, i started hearing one funny story or the other and from d diff stories i later gathered from speaking with people and even here on nairaland like i quoted in my original post, i figd that they had just bn scammin pple n making their business seem legit
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by 4truth1(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2012
stagger:

You are bloody goat. An imp and an im.becile.

As a true son of the Niger Delta, my house is comfortably built in my home state where I can easily run to if Naija should split. At least, I can afford to pay N2m for house rent until then.

What about you? You were stupid enough to give your money to someone without any due diligence, then you come her to broadcast your stupidity.

WERE WE THERE WHEN YOU CARRIED YOUR MONEY AND THREW TO THE DOGS? Why must you come here to start talking rubbish? What happened to the law enforcement agencies?

I have more to say to you but then, can an im.becilic asshole understand what I am saying?

SCAMMERS THRIVE WHEN THERE ARE MUGUS LIKE YOU TO FEED THEM. I have said it before in a response to a similar thread to yours. Maybe this should teach you a lesson. You want to make 30% a day from forex. Was it not what Goodness was preaching? So you gave him N2m so that you will make 650,000 a day, and N13 a month. You want to make N13m a month from N2m in a highly speculative market like forex.

Where is the 30%?

See how st/upid you are? How stupid/ly gullible you are?

See, a Daniel does not need to come to judgement to see how stupid you are.

I hate to disappoint u, but ure extremely stupid. FYI, d investment was entered in2 to get returns of 40% on investment after 3 months. In my opinion, and like other good and experienced traders would agree with me, that was NOT a greed driven investment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by stagger: 11:03am On May 10, 2012
hallmark77: @OP,Get the school address in Ibadan if you can,hire a private investigator to find the his location but before then petition EFCC ofcourse with the help of a lawyer.And once you spot him,just arrest him and make sure you demand for more money.

@Staggger,I find it very hard to believe that you can treat the poster like that or have you forgotten that he is the victim.You dont need to hear his full story before you offer him some tips.

OP should seek justice no matter the hurdles.

Go and read the earlier posts to see how this started. A simple statement I made to tell him to state what transpired and stop telling us stories unrelated to the complaint; he started abusing me.

Ordinarily, I do not answer such people, but if he decides to tell me that I have a stupid brain, then I will tell him that he is the one with the stupid brain.
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by daddytope: 1:16pm On May 18, 2012
Hi, i am just stumbling on this post today. Pls this guy Goodness Morakinyo, swindle me as well, i have not been able to collect my money from him to date. I think we need to meet and think of how to fight this guy LEGALLY to recover our money. His Assistant Niyi ran to Malaysia with my money up till today i have not heard from him. After reading this post, i am convinced this guy is out to swindle innocent people. I am surprised to read that yours happened in 2009, mine was just 2011. Please, lets meet and discuss.

4_truth: Unfortunately, this guy had scammed me before i decided to look deep into who he really is. The findings are really disturbing and i cannot seem to believe that i have just lost over N2m to one of the greatest scam artists of our time. Please if anyone has also been in my shoes, i would like to use this medium to meet such people as i need enough evidence to take on this guy. I had checked on nairaland and noticed that there was a discussion around him in 2009 (www.nairaland.com/270358/who-this-sweet-tongue-mr-forex)
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by GTMORAK: 11:27pm On May 18, 2012
I think the time has come for me to join this platform.
4_truth: Unfortunately, this guy had scammed me before i decided to look deep into who he really is. The findings are really disturbing and i cannot seem to believe that i have just lost over N2m to one of the greatest scam artists of our time. Please if anyone has also been in my shoes, i would like to use this medium to meet such people as i need enough evidence to take on this guy. I had checked on nairaland and noticed that there was a discussion around him in 2009 (www.nairaland.com/270358/who-this-sweet-tongue-mr-forex)
I really can not fix your real person with your user name.A fraudster dont have an office,a contact or a whereabout i suppose,but all this i have and can give to you..I will take this as a pure case of unnecessary and intentional blackmail but if truly you exist and if my office is too far for you to pay a visit or come for an arrest,pls call me on 08038302782.

1 Like

Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by GTMORAK: 11:36pm On May 18, 2012
daddytope: Hi, i am just stumbling on this post today. Pls this guy Goodness Morakinyo, swindle me as well, i have not been able to collect my money from him to date. I think we need to meet and think of how to fight this guy LEGALLY to recover our money. His Assistant Niyi ran to Malaysia with my money up till today i have not heard from him. After reading this post, i am convinced this guy is out to swindle innocent people. I am surprised to read that yours happened in 2009, mine was just 2011. Please, lets meet and discuss.

I think you might exist as your dates and names mentioned are maeningfull.The case of Niyi my staff and not my assistance who you claimed escaped with your money is not a new story as efforts have already been made to get to him,details of which i cannot expose here so as not to srammble the mission and the strategy,but if you truly paid any money to him and u want an update call me up and let us meet but u will need to come along with proofs to be sure i am meeting the right person and not niyis person who wants to d plans on ground to get him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks That Accept Naira Card For Facebook Ad Payment And Alternatives Payment / Pls Who Else Is Having Issues With Access Bank Today?? / How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.