Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Honours And Donations Continue To Trail Rashidi Yekini’s Death - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Honours And Donations Continue To Trail Rashidi Yekini’s Death (11518 Views)

Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) / Rashidi Yekini: Forgotten In Nigeria, Remembered In Portugal (PHOTO) / Rashidi Yekini Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honours And Donations Continue To Trail Rashidi Yekini’s Death by savanto: 12:11am On May 11, 2012
Wow! All this donations of millions. I think you guys should read this book:

He won't need it now.....James Hardly Chase
Re: Honours And Donations Continue To Trail Rashidi Yekini’s Death by Nobody: 8:09am On May 11, 2012
Babasessy: Just look at the 'felele Ball' that adorned the corpse. What a shame to NFF or NFA, or what are they called.
I tire o, they are nuisance big time
Re: Honours And Donations Continue To Trail Rashidi Yekini’s Death by Yarks: 9:11am On May 11, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]why now govt this is medicine after death.
Re: Honours And Donations Continue To Trail Rashidi Yekini’s Death by Dagods(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2012
Mayflowa"u r d bomb walahi.kagane kpo,,me i go blame da family of da late goalking,"cos dey could not alert da fublic,on da late yekini recent health issue, so da blame goes 2 dem soon dey wil be after dis kids 2 collect awuf cash. May his soul rest in peace, chikena".
Re: Honours And Donations Continue To Trail Rashidi Yekini’s Death by RIchibabe(f): 9:49pm On May 11, 2012
It was published in the newspaper that he was going mad, roaming the street of Ibadan in "The Nations's" newspaper late last year. Asking for goverment to do something about. His condition.
Basically we have a useless goverment.
skullbaba: . You are right bro but we have to show sympathy to some people we perceive as national heroes to encourage patrotism among the young ones. About the financial issue, we cant expect him to start begging around like aso rock beggers that lack dignity
Re: Honours And Donations Continue To Trail Rashidi Yekini’s Death by bafor: 11:51pm On May 11, 2012
Is this not medicine after death. Do we have to wait for the demise of our heroes before we honour them. We better learn o !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TP Mazembe Of DR Congo Sign Nigerian Goalkeeper Suleman Shaibu / Barcelona Win Second WUCL With Fightback From 2 - 0 Down / Chelsea Set To Sign Kovacic Permanently For £40m Despite Transfer Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.