Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Dv Lottery Registration . Cheap And Affordable - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dv Lottery Registration . Cheap And Affordable (932 Views)

¤ JONATHAN KING LIMITED ¤ Canadian Visa Lottery / Us Dv Lottery 2008 / 2008 Dv Lottery Kcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dv Lottery Registration . Cheap And Affordable by petersonlu: 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2007
dv lottery very cheap and affordable. all u need is a 2x2 scanned passport fotos with a sum of 1000 .
with all ur necessary biodatas eg place of birth, state of birth, origin , qualifications name , address phone numbers , email addy, date of birth
marital status
anf free registration for the first three people to inquire .call 08027727882, 07034594868
thanks
Re: Dv Lottery Registration . Cheap And Affordable by whocares2: 2:31am On Nov 14, 2007
man i dont need 2 register and dashhh u 1,00 when i know the site, wats the need
Re: Dv Lottery Registration . Cheap And Affordable by noel76(m): 7:29am On Nov 14, 2007
@ who cares pleas can u send the website address to my email: iraborn45@yahoo.com? thanks
Re: Dv Lottery Registration . Cheap And Affordable by chiegemba(f): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2007
dv lottery site is ; www.dvlottery.state.gov very easy to fill out and its free. wink

@petersonlu. . . "Dont try and reap ur fellow nigerians off "1000" 4 something dat d us gov doesnt even charge 1 cent shocked not so good though!
Re: Dv Lottery Registration . Cheap And Affordable by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2007
No mind that guy, something wey dey free. Its people like this that will never want those who are not computer literate to learn. But by the side though, the only problem with doing it yourself is being able to get the correct picture pixel size. You will need to use a digital photo and any picture editor so that yo can get the exact size of 300 x 300 pixels( the other one is too hard to get).
Re: Dv Lottery Registration . Cheap And Affordable by jesuseun1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2007
pls can u guys help me wit my visa lottery application,it is not accepting my scan passport,is saying the size must not be more than 65kb,but my photo size is about 340kb,how do i reduce it to that size,pls help out .i need ur reply fast,thanks-adeagbo_seun@yahoo.com
Re: Dv Lottery Registration . Cheap And Affordable by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2007
Right click on the picture on the computer and select the option 'open with' and use microsoft office picture manager(or an other photo editing software). Once opened, you can use the program to resize the picture to both the right pixels and size. You can do this using the crop and resize features alternatively. go for the 300 x 300 as the other one is very difficult to achieve (at least for me it was) and tricky- one of the resizing options looks like it but it actually has the values reversed; width for height and vice versa
Re: Dv Lottery Registration . Cheap And Affordable by chiegemba(f): 12:06am On Nov 16, 2007
you could also use adobe photoshop too. same method

(1) (Reply)

Pz Cussons Jobs - Deadline 04 Feb 2008 / Uba Ibadan? / Links To Internationally Recognized Certification + Cwna Dumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.