Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

2008 Dv Lottery Kcc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2008 Dv Lottery Kcc (4042 Views)

¤ JONATHAN KING LIMITED ¤ Canadian Visa Lottery / Us Dv Lottery 2008 / Dv Lottery Registration . Cheap And Affordable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2008 Dv Lottery Kcc by gabo: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2007
I have send email to the KCC on kccdv@state.gov two times and they kept replying me that for inquiry i should quote my Case numba,my full names and my date of birth or else they will not reply for security reasons. How will i write this mail,because i have been providing them with all the required info. What did they mean by quoting.
Re: 2008 Dv Lottery Kcc by reeshy: 7:37am On Sep 15, 2007
with ur case number.and every other detail.but ur case number matters most.however y dont u wait for them to send it to u(i mean d 2nd package).what is the last ffive number in ur case number.that will determine when u will becom current.omo ni suru.god don call this our time(insha allah).
Re: 2008 Dv Lottery Kcc by kayodu: 7:59am On Sep 15, 2007
Pls can any one tell me how i can start or approach this 2008 lottery application, i wil like 2give it a trial.
Thank u.
Re: 2008 Dv Lottery Kcc by Yetunday(f): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2007
kayodu, the next dv online entry begins on 3rd of oct. check their site, fill the form and be prayerful.It worked for 2 of my brothers though not the same yr, am also trying it out this year. Best of luck
Re: 2008 Dv Lottery Kcc by hollandis(f): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2007
pls can you give me the site? so I can begin the processing come oct 2
Re: 2008 Dv Lottery Kcc by lovelynk(f): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2007
Dera poster,in ur first Notification letter(NL) u were told that u have to quote ur name and case no in all correspondence to KCC.U are required to write this on the top of the email.I guess they need that because some unsrupolus people might star sending mails in ur place to KCC and if they should reply,they will give out ur info to the wrong person.In the end u might find out that another person has processed ur case so play by the rules.
Re: 2008 Dv Lottery Kcc by kayodu: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2007
Yetundey thank u 4ur reply,
May i get d site and moreso 4others 2benefit. As soom as it's out comes oct kindly alart me either thru d forum or my mail: kayodu@yahoo.com
Re: 2008 Dv Lottery Kcc by toksdam(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2007
i like to have the web site too if somebody can help.thanks
Re: 2008 Dv Lottery Kcc by Yetunday(f): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2007
there is not special notification.Like I said it will start on 3rd of OCt and there wabsite is http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types1318.html.
Guess av tried.All the best to whoever is applying.
Re: 2008 Dv Lottery Kcc by Chinyere(f): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2008
pls i have a colleague who won this 2008 dv lottery.

he filled the forms and submitted and since then uptill now, he has not received his 2nd letter from KCC. his case number is 21XXX. he has mailed KCC and he was told that they are still below case numbers 18XXX, and was also given a site to check where the case number falls in , but to the best of my knowledge, is like the 2008 lottery winners will end by 30th of this September.

Please, i have 2 questions to ask and i would appreciate if i can be relayed with relevant and reliable answers, i mean if anyone knows better and genuine answer to this question.

(1). Is it true that not all those that won the american visa lottery and was sent a notification letter will get the
second letter from KCC?

(2) The mail you will see below is what KCC replied him recently after informing them that he is still expecting his second letter. please read as follows:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers below 18,450 for your region for the month of September. If your case number is current, KCC will send a notification letter to you via postal mail. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

- My question now is, does it mean winners above 18,450 will not be given a second letter since they are closing the 2008 set by September 30.

Please if anyone knows what we can do about this should please inform us and assist. if there's truly a way out with someone with 21,000 case number.

Look forward to hear from someone. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Between Diamond Bank And GTB, Which Pays Higher / Immigration Acknowledgement Slip Print Out / NNPC SURVEY Of States - Click To Know Your Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.