Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why Do People Get Married? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Get Married? (3040 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / Real Reasons People Get Married But Won't Tell Their Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Get Married? by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On May 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

I can see you've drawn a chair on this case too. grin

You could say that again . . When there is something that interests me, i like to have fun with IT, since i am not paying for internet at the cafe, why not have fun with a good topic.
here to learn
Re: Why Do People Get Married? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:59pm On May 14, 2012
Fhemmmy:

You could say that again . . When there is something that interests me, i like to have fun with IT, since i am not paying for internet at the cafe, why not have fun with a good topic.
here to learn

Ok. Eku ikale o cheesy

Let me help you solve dis misery. You got married cos you simply could not live without a woman... Abo. . . Female. Hmmmm... tongue
Re: Why Do People Get Married? by OAM4J: 2:17am On May 15, 2012
Odunnu: One shall put a thousand to flight, two, ten thousand.
We marry to achieve synergy. Atleast, thats why i'm married.
I also complement him even as he makes me complete too

Odunnu is married? Did I give you permission to get married? angry

I know why you didn't invite me, cos you know I have reason(s) why the two of you should not be joined in holy matrimony grin
Re: Why Do People Get Married? by OAM4J: 2:20am On May 15, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Ok. Eku ikale o cheesy

Let me help you solve dis misery. You got married cos you simply could not live without a woman... Abo. . . Female. Hmmmm... tongue

That is not enough to say I do... the two can live together without the marriage rituals...#justsaying
Re: Why Do People Get Married? by Tgirl4real(f): 8:51am On May 15, 2012
OAM4J:

That is not enough to say I do... the two can live together without the marriage rituals...#justsaying

Naa... My response is directed at Fhemmmy cos of what he said about his wife. His case is peculiar. tongue
Re: Why Do People Get Married? by jollyluv(f): 9:57am On May 15, 2012
@ efemena, well said dear!!! i agree on every thing you said.
Re: Why Do People Get Married? by Fhemmmy: 2:38pm On May 15, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Ok. Eku ikale o cheesy

Ha ha ha ha . . . Yes Oh.
Re: Why Do People Get Married? by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On May 15, 2012
OAM4J:

cool grin tongue
Re: Why Do People Get Married? by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On May 15, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Naa... My response is directed at Fhemmmy cos of what he said about his wife. His case is peculiar. tongue

This one na peculiar case oh, and for peculiar people . . so for me and my loving wife, it is good enough, but only for us sha . . . everyone else, not good enough
Re: Why Do People Get Married? by ezicat: 6:59pm On May 15, 2012
jennykadry: DUH very stoopid question from a crazy poster. Mschewww angry

Are you not the same goat that told a woman to starve her husband of sex? were

tongue I guess that makes you the pathetic schluck of a woman who would let some mor&n treat her like a doormat because he is the "husband." BS!

Thanks to the other responders - I really think harakiri hit it on the head. That's pretty much it without all the luvvy duvvy veil. Except, no, not all women are as calculating as you think.

I think so many marriages then fall apart because people don't really think of the ramifications of living with that one person day to day. There are compatibilites that can be worked out and there are some - abuse, cheating - that can not. But women, in particular, still hold on even though some are truly miserable (societal pressure to be the "helper," "the glue" I guess; I can't think of any other reason). You can do so much better.
Re: Why Do People Get Married? by ezicat: 12:49pm On May 19, 2012
^^^^ Is it worth continuing this and denigrating this topic into a poo sling fest - no. I guess because I'm better than you. Thank you to the others for your insightful responses. I'm out.
Re: Why Do People Get Married? by Gambrosia: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2013
Na mistake. . .because I was born a Nigerian.
As an AMERICAN NOW. . .I wish I could reverse it!
It is the MOST BORING THING I HAVE EVER DONE. . .ESPECIALLY WITH NIGERIAN MEN WHO MAKE THE LOUSIEST HUSBANDS!
If I were born an AMERICAN. . . LIVING IN AMERICA. . . I WOULD NEVER HAVE TRIED IT! A WASTE OF MY 'TALENTS' FOR SURE! kiss

*oooops sorry darling husband. . .but truth be told. . . you are already aware of how I feel* kiss

But I love to flaunt my 'certificate'. . . .at least I am loveable!!! UNLIKE MANY OTHERS IN THIS DAY AND AGE!!!grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmk2h4--QDg

Several men have found me 'WORTHY' to call 'WIFE'!

Happy anniversary coming up darling! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex During Pregnancy, Everything You Need To Know / The Day Thieves Raided My House / Does This Sleeping Style Have Any Effect On The Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.