Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna (9098 Views)

Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video / M.i Vs Ikechukwu Vs Mode 9 Vs Naeto C Vs Illbliss Vs Ruggedman Vs Sauce Kid / Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by mbulela: 11:40pm On May 09, 2012
Kc3000:

Bro, to me, he came off looking like a very insecure person. He could have simply asked her why she thought otherwise or like u said, ignored it. . .instead of feeling insulted. Watch this kind of shows, and there's usually a little back and forth between the host and judges. . .just to spice things up. Then he starts whining about it more, after the show, when he could have just played it down.
Mode9's fragile ego is a cause for concern.

1 Like

Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 09, 2012
She was way outta line but mode 9 had a big chip on his shoulder. Mode 9 didn't act mature in my own opinion

1 Like

Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by ayox2003: 11:56pm On May 09, 2012
Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by ayox2003: 11:58pm On May 09, 2012
Inasmuch as I would have loved to comment on this paparazzi, I would remain silent because Ayo Shonaiya the Owner of RMG and HipHopWorld Magazine/Awards is Mode9's close pal( they've been friends for over two decades). Ofcourse, they must have settled it from within.
Dont vent your e-anger!
Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by Maxymilliano(m): 12:19am On May 10, 2012
@Ayox2003, Hip Hop Magazines and awards trademark is owned by Ayo Animashaun and not RMG boss Ayo Shonaiya.

2 Likes

Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by killuminati(m): 12:29am On May 10, 2012
blackboi:
exactly my point...
[b]W[/b]ednesday, [b]T[/b]hursday, [b]F[/b]riday
best days of the weeksmiley
grin
blackboi:
exactly my point...
Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by airmark(m): 2:00am On May 10, 2012
Na wa for this girl o. He acted as if Mode9 don ask her out b4? Imagine, ''Pass the mic mehn'' . If na me, i go show am i be Lagos boy. grin
Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by velo10: 2:33am On May 10, 2012
Ayo Shonaiya, you can't stop people from discussing issues that abound from public figured. Instead of apologizing to the audience for letting an ill-mannered lady lose her manners on National TV, you're there trying to play you know best. Muna's a saucy egotistic bimbo that remains the fact. By the way, her rap is wacko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by Qrous(m): 2:47am On May 10, 2012
Wao,this is amusingly disrespecful ! For goodness sake she is a presenter and not a member of d Panel/Judges,she shud have abide by dat role given to her by Nokia......did u hear say "i know am a presenter but my opinion also matter"?! Matter as what?Has she been instructed by d organizer on who 'must' win?else her reluctant
Jus imagine Deji(presenter) saying that to Kaffy of d Malta Guiness Dance competition.

Am sure she will never get a host/presenter role again til her career wanes if not d sponsor will lose viewership n patronage
Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by Qrous(m): 2:54am On May 10, 2012
ayox2003: Inasmuch as I would have loved to comment on this paparazzi, I would remain silent because Ayo Shonaiya the Owner of RMG and HipHopWorld Magazine/Awards is Mode9's close pal( they've been friends for over two decades). Ofcourse, they must have settled it from within.
Dont vent your e-anger!

the owner and publisher of hiphopworld award and magazine as well as hip on tv is Ayo Animashaun(AA) and not Ayo Shonaiya who used do PR 4d den JJC and 419 Squad...take note!

1 Like

Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by cold(m): 3:13am On May 10, 2012
Those of you accusing Modey of overreacting need to stfu already.Modey reacted exactly how anybody would in the circumstance.For goodness sakes Muna was only a compere & should have kept her opinions to herself.Nokia in their wisdom made Modenine the chief judge & not Muna.I don't think they were s*tupid to do that.It doesn't happen anywhere that the host/presenter would disagree with the judges' decision and make it known in front of the competitors & the audience.
Muna screwed up big time & it's a good thing she's suddenly realised it and has apologised otherwise her career was going downhill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by Reptyle(m): 4:26am On May 10, 2012
Modey's like rap royalty. Muna messed with royalty!! I say OFF WITH HER HEAD!!! grin grin grin

Make una cool down for d babe abeg. Na small pikin naim worry am and she don apologize.
Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by jydoskillz(m): 4:49am On May 10, 2012
Muna! Muna!! Muna!!!
How could Nokia use a presenter like that?
Beauty with no brain!
Arguing with a judge!
Na wah ohh!
I feel she is either trippin for the other contestant or dem dey do padi padi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by Mynd44: 6:38am On May 10, 2012
Mode don suffer

1 Like

Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by Nobody: 6:55am On May 10, 2012
[quote
author=omosexy1]If this is the way he manages his artiste. Then he is a
disaster. Mr. Ayo, Muna should have thought twice before making
statements like that, she was not a judge but a presenter. She should
have kept her opinions to herself and sort it out of camera politely.
She really embarrassed Mode 9 with her statement, like Pass the mic, she
should know she has dented her career. Now does she wants to say she is
better than Mode 9, she never crawl she don begin bite. [/quote]
Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by omenziate(m): 6:57am On May 10, 2012
MC wey carry rap for head, hope u don change ur big big shirt. Heard he owns 2 range rover sports now

1 Like

Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by pdpiperpippen: 7:09am On May 10, 2012
I blame nokia for contracting a hot head head like muna, now she has messed up ur show nd brand, mybe sale of nokia products in nigeria wld slide, all because u chose a hothead to wrk with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by WhoIGoAsk: 7:21am On May 10, 2012
was this meant to ease the tension. looks like it's doin the opposite
Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by mapet: 7:40am On May 10, 2012
Someone said they should settle it in a rapp battle...Haba! there is a proverb which I want to advise Mode9 with....Never argue with an IDI.OT, lest she drags you down to her level and beat you with skills......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by Onyenna(m): 8:14am On May 10, 2012
....Should a presenter question the decision of a judge?...the answer is NO!!....am happy she has realised her mess and am sure she regrets her actions......mode9 should just forgive and forget...it's time to move on...

But this RPG? or is it RMG?...who them be?....they really chose the best time to advertise....now people are wondering who they are..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by Nobody: 8:19am On May 10, 2012
Am serious this is d first time am hearing the name 'muna' in Nigeria, arguing with mode 9 regards rap, haha haba, she no fear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by Nobody: 9:26am On May 10, 2012
omenziate: MC wey carry rap for head, hope u don change ur big big shirt
Of all the reetarded post on nairaland today this has to take the cake. Wetin MC for carry for head, fuji? Damn!
Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by sweetgala(m): 10:01am On May 10, 2012
See as muna don cause people to vex..
Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by lifestyle1(m): 10:09am On May 10, 2012
blackboi:
exactly my point...

That was smart of you dude... do you work for SSS ? undecided
Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by omenziate(m): 10:22am On May 10, 2012
@fresh dude, na Ruggedman use am yap am for skit o, so sheath ur sword or face Muna. Mr I go die for Mode9
Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by Myself2(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2012
To hell with Ayo shoniaya and his wack record label called RMG, no wonder they sign ex beauty queens as rappers on their label.
Nobody knows RMG, are they even registered with C.A.C.
EFCC and NAPTIP should investigate these entity called RMG and it's principal officers, they might be a cover up for smuggling girls out for Nigeria for prostitution.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Danngg,never thought of that angle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by Nobody: 10:50am On May 10, 2012
for people like me wey neva see d video, hw can i see it. who be dat babe sef wey wan follow my won mode9 get wahala. thats is why ive been complaining about Nigerian music beef,at d end of the day, nobody gets shot. imagine one yankee babe insulting Dr dre for tv
Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by omenziate(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2012
Themaingate: honestly speaking i want to believe she is on drug . This is not an issue of tendering apology to mode9, she needs to tender apology to the whole world for her childish behaviour, she just added -1 to the nokia brand and also -50 to RMG or wat ever they call themselve. Animal like behaviour is being promoted by RMG

Se wetin happen, because she f'up?, she realised her mistakes and apologised. Let it be. Mode 9 na lil wayne ni? Naija pple sef could b overly emotional over trivial issues. Tender apology to d whole world cuz of Mode 9. SMH
Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 10, 2012
omenziate:

Se wetin happen, because she f'up?, she realised her mistakes and apologised. Let it be. Mode 9 na lil wayne ni? Naija pple sef could b overly emotional over trivial issues. Tender apology to d whole world cuz of Mode 9. SMH
Who be dis Omenziate babe sef? You must be a lesbian to be so protective of Muna's muna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by Qrous(m): 3:52pm On May 10, 2012
omenziate:

FYI: just incase u already do nt know.
Muna used 2b munachi,got married 2 Illbliss(remember ophua ophua dat Ibo boy and aye po gan).Modey is Illbliss(muna's husband) gud rap and real life friend,he once tutored muna rap basic in a video,attended their wedding @ Unilag......which means they av close relationship which i gez cause her 2b abusive.

Really,thats nt d best way 2apologies,besides no sincerity in dat tweet apology,anyway i know Illbliss will come in 2handle d situation better instead of dat of yllis ayo shonaiya
Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by Qrous(m): 3:52pm On May 10, 2012
omenziate:

Re: RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna by rule(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2012
See how mode 9 don make muna popular.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boys Brigade Marching Band / Clarence Peters Is Takin Over / Kelly Hansome Arrested & Released After Signing An Undertaking To Mo’hits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.