Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74748 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
Talia Is next to be evicted
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by wesley80(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
^ Told ya.

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
wesley80: ^ Told ya.

I knew that d day she compromised d mission by forkin keegan. If she hadn't done so she might not have been evicted guy
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2012
Lady may is next. Down 2 two undesirable elements prezzo and keegan
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by wesley80(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2012
oops, there goes ma lady.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
Some housmates

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by uwani(f): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
well at this stage, keegan needs the money more than prezzo, he should buy cloths with the money.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
More

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Faun(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2012
Well, you can truly say Talia has no one else to blame but herself.
She had the chance to really change her life, but blew it all (excuse the pun) to Keagan, who made himself shine by cheapening her.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by oyinmama(f): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2012
Soooowwwwwyyyyyyy Prezzie!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by mirob(f): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
They should had given that money †̥☹ Prezzo, I'm really feeling for him now, but thank God he has been compensated with †ђξ world campaign ambassador.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
Kai so prezzo don commot,d tin pain me gan o keagan didn't deserv it at alll,well sha na compensation for southafrica,talia don hit jackpot o,she go just dey do loveydovey

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by mirob(f): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
What is Keagan feeling like, he doesn't deserve this money joor! He is dulling d show, not showing appreciation at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
Keagan d winner,wonder wat hez lOokin so morose for,mscheeew

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2012
Seydou was lOoking reaally coool. And I must confess I like the way he handled the talia situation. He even stated hookin up with talia as his highpoints on the show. Nice.

I really didn't give a fork anymore about who wins since talia threw everything away. But I must say that I like the way keegan handled the winning situation. So calm and mature about it.

I must confess again that I love and enjoyed BBA stargame. So many twists, and intrigues. Lovely. Looking forward to BBA8 God spare our lives till then.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by CATEMARY(f): 2:56am On Aug 06, 2012
i want 2 vote but i don't knw how 2 vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:33am On Aug 06, 2012
Not surprised by the outcome since the show has turned out to be some kinda compensation show, Wendall 4 Munya, Keagan 4 Luclay, won't be shocked if the next Kenyan on the show wins. All was set for Keagan, the DQ's and VE's. He should have been disqualified that first Saturday for inciting violence, dude was a sec away from murder and Biggie didn't even punish him. Well, it's been a great run 4 2012, off to watch Project fame, Maltina Dance All, Gulder Ultimate search and whatever else we got this year. @forkadict, tjskii, ortopazz, and my many fwendz in BBA, SEE Y'ALL NEXT YEAR!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by SAGirl: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2012
My fellow Africans,

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

You know the way Goldie was on her knees crying begging for Barbs forgiveness when Barbs was evicted... I am on my knees, crying in gratitude.

What a landslide win... Africa really loved Keagan. And I was soooooooooooooooo worried thinking we are hated. And you know what the best part of these results is: there was no rigging involved (South Africa does not have the time, inclination nor the manpower to play the game that way). Every single country that you see there is genuine, they voted for Keagan because they wanted him to win. No country vote was stolen...

Thank you Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Botswana, Angola (a shock) and ROA... thank you for loving our crazy boy.

Keagan really did deserve to win this thing.. and we will make sure that he does right by our Makoti, Talia. She really is more of a price than any money Keagan could've won.

We are humbled as South Africans. This was a campaign of love and unity... there was no hating (regardless of how hard Prezzo-supporters tried to drag us into their hate-party). We all just stood together for a young man who walked into this game as an ultimate underdog. #what happened to their rigging-campaign, by the way? They must really suck at rigging if they only managed to get 2 country votes# As Talia said to Biggie why she chose Keagan over Seydou: KEAGAN IS KIND AND POLITE.

I will go through all messages later, I was off sick the last 2 days of the week last week so I have a lot of work to do... But I just had to start my day with this post.

And I really feel that Kenya needs an opportunity to win this too guys... when Uti won, you guys promised Kenya that you would support them teh following year because they had supported Uti despite still having a rep at the finals. Hopefully from now on we will all start playing the game the way it was intended to be played: no hating, no rigging... just let the best person win.

THANK YOU NIGERIA...
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2012
safarigirl: Not surprised by the outcome since the show has turned out to be some kinda compensation show, Wendall 4 Munya, Keagan 4 Luclay, won't be shocked if the next Kenyan on the show wins. All was set for Keagan, the DQ's and VE's. He should have been disqualified that first Saturday for inciting violence, dude was a sec away from murder and Biggie didn't even punish him. Well, it's been a great run 4 2012, off to watch Project fame, Maltina Dance All, Gulder Ultimate search and whatever else we got this year. @forkadict, tjskii, ortopazz, and my many fwendz in BBA, SEE Y'ALL NEXT YEAR!

See you next year @ safarigirl by God's grace. Also @ ortopazz, tjskii and Ejine. see you guys. Shalom.

FIELD MARSHALL FORK ADDICT (retd).

FOR THE EMBARRASED AND DEFUNCT TALAIN ARMY
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by mystikal(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2012
sigh
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
safarigirl: Not surprised by the outcome since the show has turned out to be some kinda compensation show, Wendall 4 Munya, Keagan 4 Luclay, won't be shocked if the next Kenyan on the show wins. All was set for Keagan, the DQ's and VE's. He should have been disqualified that first Saturday for inciting violence, dude was a sec away from murder and Biggie didn't even punish him. Well, it's been a great run 4 2012, off to watch Project fame, Maltina Dance All, Gulder Ultimate search and whatever else we got this year. @forkadict, tjskii, ortopazz, and my many fwendz in BBA, SEE Y'ALL NEXT YEAR!

safari before i sign out i must say am really disappointed with the moderators or whoever contrlled the posting thing i treed posting yesterday and dayb4 the just kept blocking my post, but then thanks to all who tagged to make the show interesting even when it began losing it bite, we did well, as for the winner Africa could not shock me any longer atleast finally SA have something to celebrate and i believe it was a compesensation no one deserved it seriously. NAIJA GO BOUNCE BACK

See you next year @ safarigirl by God's grace. Also @ ortopazz, tjskii and Ejine. see you guys. Shalom.

OGA FORK i stood with you but we got embarrassed yet we stood fortified, steadfast and strong and became an example to other teams to pull the plug when necessary, we did that with goldie when she decided to forget us, and go after a rubbish and stupid infatuation, we opted for otherwise and went for entertainment and dignity coupled with respect but it wasnt the case at the end,when Our candidate decided to appear cheap, we pulled the plug on when talia forked up, atleast others should learn.
fairplay was the key, thanks to all for ur inciteful analysis
of the game, I mean even with a stabbed heart I feel next yearz standard should be top and the candidates should thoroughly scrutunized.

THANKS TO TJISKI, SAFARI, OGA FORK, MYSTICAL, EINNE AND ALL WHO JOINED, SA(next year South Africans, had better return the favor) , ETC WE HOPE FOR BETTER NEXT YEAR BYE TO ALL AND THANKS!!!!!
'''bows his head acknowledging cheers,,blows kisses'' mwaaah mwaaah!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2012
$the end$

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / The Amount Each 2020 BBNaija Housemate Got While In The House