Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,113 members, 7,852,766 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Women: 3 Ways To Get More Respect - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Women: 3 Ways To Get More Respect (810 Views)

How Young Staff Can Get More Respect At Work / List Of Some Professionals We Should Accord More Respect Than We Currently Do / Women: 3 Ways To Get More Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women: 3 Ways To Get More Respect by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 09, 2012
Over the years, I've heard many women, mostly in male-dominated industries, observe that they don't seem to get the respect they deserve from the aforesaid males–and that the lack of respect has had adverse consequences on their careers.I have no doubt that's true. I'm also well aware that by writing about this subject, I'm running full speed into a mine field.

Even so, I have a few suggestions for women who want more respect...

Read More http://jobbankconnect..com/

(1) (Reply)

Careershift - From The USA To Nigeria / Vacancy - GRADUATE TRAINEES – Medical Delegates / 6 Hidden Assumptions That Destroy Your Chances For Career Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.