Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt (5310 Views)

Two Buses Collide On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? / Things That Happen on BRT Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by najoke: 6:38pm On May 10, 2012
Beaf: The suppliers should read the payment period in their contracts properly. We Nigerians just love to be loud for no reason.

Obviouisly this bastar.d is on jona mugu's payroll and definatly getn a blo.w job from demon patience

........barawo.
Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by Onyenna(m): 7:37pm On May 10, 2012
.....na wa 4 our leaders oooh!!!...but on a more serious note, I'm yet to see any of the buses....
Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by Blackheritage: 8:20pm On May 10, 2012
Lol...it seems dis place is for partisan politicians..Or shld I say P.D.P and other polical parties (A.C.N) to be precise. We Nigerians are wise and can not be fooled always. F.G shld only be ganrantors for d transporters. F.G only guaranteed low landing cost or less bank interest rate for d transporter that wants to operate from d scheme... I think the transporters are to borrow money from d bank and pay not F.G.. Since is not government run business..it is private ownership to be oversee by N.R.T.W and monitored by federal Government to regulate d cost charges on passengers since it was only PMS price that was increased and d motors are diesel engines... The beneficiaries shld pay their de
debts,cos they're making their money... Especially on jibowu/yaba -Lagos Island routes,this schemes has really cos d yellow bus transporters to reduce their charges and unnecessary charges of passanger within a short distance..infact the buses are not enough for dis routes..so what is d moderator talking about here

Or u want another scam of transportation whereby F.G will pay for 1million buses and d private operators (politicians) hijacked d whole process and never return d money use in purchasing back to government covers And I believe dis present scheme is hijacked by politicians,may be they tot government will pay and they turn it to family affairs like b4... My people let us be realistic and leave sentiments apart.
Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by Blackheritage: 8:47pm On May 10, 2012
Lol...it seems dis place is for partisan politicians..Or shld I say P.D.P and other polical parties (A.C.N) to be precise. We Nigerians are wise and can not be fooled always. F.G shld only be ganrantors for d transporters. F.G only guaranteed low landing cost or less bank interest rate for d transporter that wants to operate from d scheme... I think the transporters are to borrow money from d bank and pay not F.G.. Since is not government run business..it is private ownership to be oversee by N.R.T.W and monitored by federal Government to regulate d cost charges on passengers since it was only PMS price that was increased and d motors are diesel engines... The beneficiaries shld pay their de
debts,cos they're making their money... Especially on jibowu/yaba -Lagos Island routes,this schemes has really cos d yellow bus transporters to reduce their charges and unnecessary charges of passanger within a short distance..infact the buses are not enough for dis routes..so what is d moderator talking about here

Or u want another scam of transportation whereby F.G will pay for 1million buses and d private operators (politicians) hijacked d whole process and never return d money use in purchasing back to government covers And I believe dis present scheme is hijacked by politicians,may be they tot government will pay and they turn it to family affairs like b4... My people let us be realistic and leave sentiments apart.
Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by Delafruita(m): 11:13pm On May 10, 2012
@blackheritage
the FG BOUGHT the buses and willingly handed them over to various transporters on for proper management.it is the responsibility of the government to pay the suppliers and not the transporters.the transporters then pay back the FG over 3years.that was the arrangement
Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by Blackheritage: 11:34pm On May 10, 2012
Ok,if that is d case has I misunderstood d processes,what right did d marketers who supplied d buses have to withdraw d buses since they've no business with d transporters for to go and withdraw d buses??I think the transporter have d write to sue them to court and the suppliers sue F.G to court.. They have no write,since the agreement is strictly btw government and them??... Cos am wondering ooo
They have business with d second party and not third party if truely it so has u've said..what right do dey have Pls explain further to me,if I misunderstood d law. Cos am just using normal sense to justify d post..

Cos I think it shld be govt.vs supplier and not d supplier vs transporter straight
Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by dapo338(m): 11:55pm On May 10, 2012
FUNNY! FUNNY!! FUNNY!!!

Nigeria is a Comedy Film, Lol

Sit back and laugh..... I wish Boko Haram do their thing in GEJ Palace.
Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by dapo338(m): 11:59pm On May 10, 2012
Blackheritage: Ok,if that is d case has I misunderstood d processes,what right did d marketers who supplied d buses have to withdraw d buses since they've no business with d transporters for to go and withdraw d buses??I think the transporter have d write to sue them to court and the suppliers sue F.G to court.. They have no write,since the agreement is strictly btw government and them??... Cos am wondering ooo
They have business with d second party and not third party if truely it so has u've said..what right do dey have Pls explain further to me,if I misunderstood d law. Cos am just using normal sense to justify d post..

Cos I think it shld be govt.vs supplier and not d supplier vs transporter straight
If i give you buses on Installmental, I have the right to withdraw it from ur driver before the owner shows up. Simple agreement
Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by chucky234(m): 1:28am On May 11, 2012
The money for the payment of those buses were budgeted for and were supposed to be paid within three months,guess Jona and his crew have shared the money among themselves. 2,500 buses for 160m people? BRT in Lagos alone have about 2000 buses in their fleet why 2,500 for the whole federation,GEJ is a joke.
Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by Beaf: 2:29am On May 11, 2012
TheShopKeeper:

Sir, yes a contract might have been signed, nevertheless it doesn't stop the government from negating on its promise to pay up.
Will you be prepared to wait for 5months for payment, knowing that you have various overheads that needs to be covered.
Even to pay federal government workers, the government is having problems.
This is a sure indication that the government is a business-killer.

BTW: I'm yet to see any shadow of the subsidy buses on our roads.

Payment terms are always an intrinsic part of any contract. So long as terms have not been broken, the suppliers should keep quiet and deal. Its straightforward.

If you ever sign a contract, make sure you understand it; there is no space for emotional crap after signatures have been taken. From that moment, its the gentlemans thing or the law court, there are no grey areas. It is highly unprofessional for companies to join in the usual Nigerian train of loudness and chaos, like they do not have a clue of what a contract is.
Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by Beaf: 2:34am On May 11, 2012
na_joke:

Obviouisly this bastar.d is on jona mugu's payroll and definatly getn a blo.w job from demon patience

........barawo.

Your family members are bastar.ds that bred you in the gutter. It really shows, bro.
Its why you have no manners and act like an animal.
Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by JAZES(m): 3:12am On May 11, 2012
Truth is, i have not even seen any of the so called buses on our roads and
i can not stop asking myself what exactly has jonathan done since voted in?
Beaf, abeg answer that question because i seriously need to know.
Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by DECOtech(m): 5:19am On May 11, 2012
metodman: We need to know this present government is so dishonest. I do not believe gej is slow, he is just a very dishonest, snake-like kind of person. Unfortunately some people still fall for his deceits.

Trust gej at your peril
sorry oh
Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by seguntijan(m): 7:13am On May 11, 2012
Am very sure that jonathan cheated in all d exams he has written till his doctorate level, cos he doesnt behave lyk some1 dat pass thru d 4 corners of knowledge. His just dumb
Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by texazzpete(m): 7:25am On May 11, 2012
igbo2011: Why don't they get Innosonn buses? I gue they love everything foreign SMH

http://www.innosongroup.com/innosonmotors/buses.php

God forbid!
Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by princemedico: 8:26am On May 11, 2012
texazzpete:

God forbid!
The innoson bus is among the buses in use by fg. In Imo state it the innoson buses that are in use i have seen them myself.
Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by maasoap(m): 8:48am On May 11, 2012
Jonathan is a fraud! Don't be suprised if you heard later that the money meant for paying for the buses had been looted by some political office holders and government officials. Everything still falls on the head of Retarden who heads the most corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by Amjustme: 8:56am On May 11, 2012
Buses wey don old already? They r on a long tin
Re: Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt by Delafruita(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2012
Beaf could make Osama into a hero.the way the guy finds every means of turning realities upside down all in a bid to defend retardeen is applaudable.however,the suppliers are professionals and wouldnt make threats if the FG had kept to its terms of the contract.besides nigerians were led to believe the buses had been paid for

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My 2005 Honda Accord Is Killing Me With Its Fuel Consumption. / What Do You Think Of The Hummer H1 Alpha As A Daily Driver In Lagos, Nigeria? / VOLKSWAGEN Passat 2006 Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.