Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) (40338 Views)

A Horrific Accident On Badagry Expressway Today (Graphic Photos) / Julius Berger Resumes Work On Apapa-oshodi Expressway (pictures) / Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by london2lasgidi(m): 12:37pm On May 10, 2012

1 Like

Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 10, 2012
God bless BRF..God bless Lagos..God bless South - West.

5 Likes

Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by Beaf: 12:45pm On May 10, 2012
The road quality is excellent.
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 10, 2012
Good, but does anyone know if this is going to be taxed(i.e tolls) as well?
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by Funkymallam(m): 1:20pm On May 10, 2012
Good work BRF.

1 Like

Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 10, 2012
A sign of progress that is hard to ignore.
Commendable.
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 10, 2012
princey83: Good, but does anyone know if this is going to be taxed(i.e tolls) as well?

For now...I dont think so since this is purely a LASG project and not by any concessionaire.
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:42pm On May 10, 2012
I'm impressed with the work done so far. The first pic- is that Lagos too?
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by Gbawe: 1:43pm On May 10, 2012
ilugunboy: God bless BRF..God bless Lagos..God bless South - West.

Indeed.

1 Like

Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by Gbawe: 1:45pm On May 10, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

Ol boy, Julius Berger delivers if you can afford them.
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by jason123: 1:58pm On May 10, 2012
God bless BRF!
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by Kizilala: 2:44pm On May 10, 2012
Very nice.A governor with a vision
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by omonla5: 2:45pm On May 10, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
The first picture is artistic impression of the road on completion.
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by Baawaa(m): 2:46pm On May 10, 2012
To some people,Fashola have started well,i prayed he finish well"IBERE KI N SE ONISE".
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:47pm On May 10, 2012
Lagos is working indeed
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by ak47mann(m): 2:47pm On May 10, 2012
GOOD JOB...............
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by PaulJohn1: 2:49pm On May 10, 2012
GOD bless Lagos. Eko o ni baje o. O baje ti
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by sammirano: 2:50pm On May 10, 2012
am sure Fashola head go wan scatter with dis kind of project.
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 10, 2012
10-lane? Na for bike abi car?
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 10, 2012
ilugunboy:

For now...I dont think so since this is purely a LASG project and not by any concessionaire.

Thanks. Fashola is working indeed.
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by yemmight(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2012
Good one. very impressive.

1 Like

Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by dplordx(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2012
Lets leave the hating, and the ethnic sentiment, there is no governor close to this guy!
And if he runs for the Presidency, hes about the only person who could take us to the promise land.
BRF, may God continue to grease your elbow. And may your enemies always be behind. Eko Oni Baje O!

1 Like

Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2012
Looks like some progress is taking place.
Hopefully this will be finished on time and beneficial to the population.
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by malc619(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2012
While serious governors are developing their states, Osama-Bin-Uduaghan ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ Busy spending over 7 billion to move D̶̲̥̅̊ mountain Below..

5 Likes

Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by bobosydney: 2:59pm On May 10, 2012
This is so amazing to see the good work that sensible Governor doing for lagos state while other state only talking about which tribe that suppose to be president or what tribe that got oil and other thinking of bombing their own people . I respect you fashola ,you are still the best Governor in Nigeria. Haters go hug the transformer and we lagosians don't dull. EKO ONI BAJE

1 Like

Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by vanstanzy(m): 3:01pm On May 10, 2012
ak47mann: GOOD JOB...............

@ak47mann

GOOD JOB is gonna turn BAD JOB once PDP steps foot into Lagos. Those guyz are bad news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fashola is working! ACN is working!! Lagos is reaping the benefits!!!

2 Likes

Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by EVERCUTE(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2012
HOW MUCH WILL BE THE TOLL FEE? coolHOW MUCH WILL BE THE TOLL FEE?
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by vanstanzy(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2012
THIS GUY WILL STEAL MORE THAN IBORI. SEE WHERE DELTA MONEY GO FINISH, TRUST WOMEN NA!

1 Like

Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by youngmonie: 3:07pm On May 10, 2012
EVERCUTE: HOW MUCH WILL BE THE TOLL FEE? coolHOW MUCH WILL BE THE TOLL FEE?

Duh........The project is undertaken wholey by LASG and not a PPI.......freee of charge from all the tax uve been paying..The more reason you SHOULD KEEP PAYING UR TAX...
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by Werehkpe: 3:07pm On May 10, 2012
I swear, if every gover was like Fashola, 9ja will be a much better place.

If this man goes runs for presidency, I swear i will make sure he wins EVEN IF IT MEANS SPILLING MY BLOOD!

FASHOLA sure rocks.
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 10, 2012
EVERCUTE: HOW MUCH WILL BE THE TOLL FEE? coolHOW MUCH WILL BE THE TOLL FEE?

ilugunboy:

That's your answer above. The only concern is that building bigger roads means increase in vehicular traffic. Car ownership is going to increase hence more traffic on the road. The world is now moving on to sustainable means of transportation. The good thing is that he is atleast doing something unlike some other governors that are busy siphoning funds to their private accounts.
Re: Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) by ZUBY77(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2012
Good work Fash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG / What Causes Overheating And How Can It Be Totally Prevented / PHOTO: Fully Loaded Cement Truck Spotted Cruising At Lekki With Tyres Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.