Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) (4631 Views)

Fatal Accident On Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) / Julius Berger Resumes Work On Apapa-oshodi Expressway (pictures) / Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by nuesaweso(f): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2010
Does anyone know the current state of Lagos-Benin Expresway as at today or this week/month?

I'm planning to travel by road from Lagos to Warri at the end of the month but I want to know if the roads are now motorable.

Benin to Warri shouldnt be a problem, just worried about the Sagamu Benin expressway.

Please let me know if you've travelled the road recently, possibly with pictures. Thanks guys.
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2010
How i wish we have cameras on those roads . . . .
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Gekko(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2010
its as smooth as a babies bottom, you should have no problem hitting top speed of 145KM per hour.  wink
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by nuesaweso(f): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2010
Gekko:

its as smooth as a babies bottom, you should have no problem hitting top speed of 145KM per hour. wink

Are u being sarcastic or do you have any info?
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2010
Gekko:

its as smooth as a babies bottom, you should have no problem hitting top speed of 145KM per hour.  wink

That is like death warrant
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Nigerd(m): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2010
work is on top gear on the road, just wait till end of the year,
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2010
Niger_d:

work is on top gear on the road, just wait till end of the year,

I guess flying would be the best option
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by nomoreface: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2010
Road is ok now. and getting better.
i just travelled to asaba on sunday
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by selingel: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2010
@ Poster, why did you deceive people with your topic? You are not a sincere man. Where are the pictures? Abeg, comot for road make I pass!.
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by jumobi1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2010
It is in a state of anomy and its engaging the macavadance of the people.
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2010
selingel:

@ Poster, why did you deceive people with your topic? You are not a sincere man. Where are the pictures? Abeg, comot for road make I pass!.

Lol . . .i think he just would like people to post pix of the road, if they have it.
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by ikeyman00(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@@

drove through- ----------- -- in dec

i think im in the positon to say the road is ok

really ok

for all those that never set their foot to naija; nawoo for una
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by honeric01(m): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2010
Well, i have few pix for you guys, got this pix about 3 weeks ago on my way back from Benin.

Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2010
ikeyman00:

@@@@@@@@@@@

drove through- ----------- -- in dec

i think im in the positon to say the road is ok

really ok

for all those that never set their foot to naija; nawoo for una

Lol . . . . people wld like to come Nija, but insecurity is not fun to face
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2010
honeric01:

Well, i have few pix for you guys, got this pix about 3 weeks ago on my way back from Benin.

Oya post now
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by honeric01(m): 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2010
i don post oo, seun no allow the pix show oo.

Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2010
Lol . . . post more jare
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by honeric01(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . . post more jare

that's all for now. cool
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by marvix(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2010
The road is ok just traveled frm lag to Ph last mon didn't know wen we pased ore nd got to d bypas. The road is ok
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2010
I dont know why, but just love seeing pix of Nigeria
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by honeric01(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2010
That just proves that you're a Nigerian teje teje.
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2010
honeric01:

That just proves that you're a Nigerian teje teje.

Yes oh, Nigerian to the core . . . . When next i am home, i will make sure i take enuf pix
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Beaf: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I dont know why, but just love seeing pix of Nigeria

Ha! E be like say you don deh away for like 15 years! grin grin grin
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2010
Beaf:

Ha! E be like say you don deh away for like 15 years! grin grin grin

Not that long now, haba . . . . . i still visited Nigeria some years back . . . tongue
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by honeric01(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Yes oh, Nigerian to the core . . . . When next i am home, i will make sure i take enuf pix

u go take tire cool

Fhemmmy:

Not that long now, haba . . . . . i still visited Nigeria some years back . . . tongue

14 years?
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2010
honeric01:

u go take tire cool

14 years?

Haba . . . . you want me to say the year, but i no go talk am oh, cos you will laff me, but i know say never reach 10 years, but i do business in Nigeria and we have business representatives there.
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by honeric01(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2010
Having representatives in Nigeria is different from being in Nigeria, anyways, i bet you have been out of the country for more than 9 years now. i lie? tongue
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by blacksta(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2010
marvix:

The road is ok just traveled frm lag to Ph last mon didn't know wen we pased ore nd got to d bypas. The road is ok

How long was the journey - I travelled via bus from lagos to phc and the journey lasted about 9 hours in 2008
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by nuesaweso(f): 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2010
angry
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2010
Sorry
Gekko:

Is this the same road I travlled last easter 2009 from Lagos to Imo state when I spent 15 gruesome hours ?

Are you really 100% sure that this road has been fixed in just 11 months especially around Ore ?

If yes thats great.

But really as the Giant of Africa we should be talking about 4 lanes each way on this important dual carriage.
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by sjeezy8: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2010

the car hes driving in big boy tins
Re: Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 10, 2010
Pleaseeee dude this is Benin---Warri express road. Post lagos Benin and Warri- Port Harcourt and let people see what's really going on. Why would try to deceive people here? are you getting paid to deceive your own? Wowowowow Shame~!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Water Disappearing In Radiator Of Camry 2007 With Oil Found In Radiator / Cars Or Real Estate Property (A Balance Btw Asset Luxury & Liability) / I Need A Clean Used Car Urgently (not Above 600k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.